Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Arrow's Story Chapter 4

This story has a short first chapter but i promise i will make the second one longer

Chapter 4 - Arrow's Story Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Arrow's Story Chapter 4
During our lunch period I met Electra in the grass temple so she could train me in my grass skills. I knew I would have to train her after school because there wasn’t enough time for her to teach me and me to teach her.
“You know we have to finish training after school if we are both going to get our own training in.”
“I know a way to get our training in but it would have to be on the weekends, if that would be okay with you.”
“Absolutely, if you meet me at the edge of the forest Friday after school we can go train in a secret spot of mine.”
“I would love to.” She replied.
“That’s great.”

That day after school I ran into Electra at the local market.
“What are you doing here?” I asked
“Just browsing”
“Oh, maybe you can come and train with me now and we can train on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.”
“Sure that would be great.”
Then we were off to the edge of the woods to train. We only walked a half-mile before we came to a road. There were no cars on the road but we both heard a car not to far down the road. As the car approached it started to slow. The engine let out a puff of smoke before coming to a complete stop.
“Now, now look what we have here.” Said a large man with a cowboy hat.
“Who are you?” I asked.
“I’m Jacob Costa!” The large man exclaimed.
“And how come I’ve never heard of you before?” I asked trying to sound unintimaidated, although I was.
“Yah well what do you want with us?” asked Electra.
“Well that young lad your with is wanted for murder.” The man said with a disapproving grin.
“No I’m not!” I exclaimed.
“Well I have proof.” The man said as his disapproving grin changed into a smile.
It was then that I remembered that Murdock had been hit through his abdomen with dark winds, which could have caused medical problems.
“So are you going to keep walking along with that murderer, or are you going to hop into this truck with me and wait until this man gets caught by the police?”
“I’m going to take my chances with continuing with my friend, now will you be on your way and we will be on ours.
“You’ll be sorry for ever meeting this man when he can’t even look at someone without ten thick inches of glass through him and you!”
I could tell that the man was very agitated by the fact Electra wouldn’t go with him in his truck but I was still frightened by the fact he said that I wouldn’t ever talk to Electra without ten inches of thick glass between us.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment