Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

This story has a short first chapter but i promise i will make the second one longer

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6
“We’d like to have a word with you if you wouldn’t mind.”
“Actually I would mind.” I said as politely and as nasty as I possibly could.
“Well it seems as you don’t understand this isn’t optional.”
“Why do you need to talk to me?”
“It has come to our attention that you were in a battle against Murdock Trice.”
“Yah so what does that have to do with anything?”
“Murdock died after suffering a vicious blow to the abdomen with a weapon made of ice, a large weapon made of ice like a gigantic icicle.”
Just after the cop finished the sentence the room filled with leaves I was protected by a force that was all around me and I wasn’t doing it. The leaves stopped and I ran out the office door and headed for the exit, it wasn’t like me to flee from a good fight but I didn’t want to be wanted fore another murder. I heard someone running down the hall after me but when I turned around the hall was empty. Then out of nowhere Electra came running out of a classroom, she stopped to say one thing to me,
“Run!”
Soon after, the school exploded and thousands of leaves the school was no longer a building of learning it was a place where evil would be afraid of. The blood of the peoples had spilled out onto what was left of the walls and the floor. The school was now hell on earth or at least a part of hell on earth. All I could think of was if anyone survived the razor sharp leaves from hell.
“What the hell did you do that for!” I asked furiously
“I didn’t do it I heard the leaves coming through the halls and I heard the screaming of the students and I ran I didn’t want to leave everyone behind but I couldn’t get the whole school evacuated without it being to late for everybody. I thought if one person ran everyone else would too.
Electra started to cry and tried to continue to explain but she stopped after she couldn’t talk anymore.
“I’m so sorry.” She sobbed into my arms.
“Don’t worry you did the best you could to get everyone out you did the best you could.”
I didn’t know whether to feel sorry for her or to question her. I just didn’t know what to feel or what to do any more I just couldn’t get close to anyone because every time I get close to someone they always get killed by something unexplainable. But I felt different about Electra I felt as if I could trust her with anything or maybe my mind was deceiving me.
“Are you going to be ok if I leave for a couple of hours to see if anyone survived?”
“Ca, Can I come with you, I want to help find survivors.” She continued to sob but not as much
“Ok you can come.”
As we were on our way back to the remains of the school we started holding hands and bumping shoulders but neither one of us seemed to mind. We arrived at the remains and the first thing I did was listen and try to hear if anyone was saying anything. I heard a scream and I lifted a huge part of the impeded school from the ground. The scream became more louder.
“Help, is anyone there, help!”
“There it is coming from over there.” I said
I lifted the big part of the school up and under the piece of the school there lie Jacob Costa.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Chonyoko on May 11, 2004, 9:24:19 AM

Chonyoko on
Chonyokomeh gawd Rage. meh GAWD! sally_the_ragdoll likes your writing? dude, she rawks! red-eye, you might have actual talent!

blackrose208 on May 8, 2004, 12:34:05 PM

blackrose208 on
blackrose208dont worry i'm already with the 7th chapter i just have to get it off word document

sally_the_ragdoll on May 8, 2004, 11:50:37 AM

sally_the_ragdoll on
sally_the_ragdollwow good job. i like your writing style...it rox. please write more soon!!!