Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - How it all started...........

this is what happens when everone gets locked inside sesshys castle and cant gey out because jaken forgot the security code XD

-maybe yaoi sometimes not decided

Chapter 1 - How it all started...........

Chapter 1 - How it all started...........
Far into the western lands the wind lashed at a demons long blueish hair,a little girl tightly hugging his fluffy boa.He was slowly begining to loose patience.JAKEN OPEN IT his right hand turning green ,waiting to strike out the small toad like demon that acompined him was scrambling around desperately trying to find a piece of paper with a code on it to open the doors of sesshoumarus castle .suddenly he found it and hurridly pressed the buttons into the security pad, 0-9-8-7-2-4-6-7 Lord Sesshoumaru I did it I opened it,he squeeled in his annoying toad like voice. Sesshomaru whisked the little girl that clung to him inside and snarled at Jaken on the way past.Jaken shrunk back in his masters glare cowering slightly. He steped back to close the door and a sudden gust of wind blew against his weak little body blowing the paper away into the westernlands. He muffled a scream in his arm.Looking around he placed a small rock in between the door to keep it open,then bounded into the sitting area where Sesshoumaru had the little girl on his knee while he stared at the flames of his fireplace.Jaken? The smaller deamon jumped about 10feet in the air and tumbled over y-y-yes milord? Sesshoumaru sighed,Make Rin something to eat.

The little girl that sat on his knee jumped off and span around giving a bow thank you Sessohumaru sama She lifted Jaken up and leaped off to the kitchen. The lord of the western lands slowly made his way up his staircase to an office waiting for him. Meanwhile-



SITSITSITSITSITSITSITSIT.yelled a woman like she was possessed.Every SIT was followed by a huge thud and the occasional  OW OOW KAAGOOM OW E Yellow eyes glared up at her from the ground.wh-yyyyyy The half deamon-Inuyasha let his face hit the ground and just stayed there.Stupid neaklace ,not like im the bad guy here,how come sesshoumaru or naraku doesnt have one or even shippo He slowly turned his head to look at the small fox like boy playing with his tricks. The girl Kagome sighedYes Inuyasha&hes really evil,she said in a sarcastic tone.Inuyasha leaped of the ground and sat in a tree sulking. WOMEN!ARE EVIL!,he yelled at kagome&..this ofcourse was followed soon after by&&&&&&&..SIT. Stop playing around Inuyasha we have to find Naraku Inuyasha glared and bounded on ahead leaveing kagome with the very evil little fox deamon. O.o. Someother place- Naraku and Kagura hurridly made their way to the western lands.Kagura recognised he scent of a demon in the air.Sesshoumaru? Naraku looked over at her,Yes,I need more power,if we are to claim all the shards. You want to make him part of your body?,she asked anxiously Naraku smirked,hmmm Kagura looked at him strangely and continued following.Sesshoumaru.The one with the power of the Western lands.

They saw the castle door.Unlocked? That makes our job much easier,said Naraku Kagura shook her head,she knew the demon of the western lands,he was no fool and wouldnt be taken as one. Naraku and Kagura sliped scilently through the door,and into Sesshoumarus territory.



Back with Inuyasha- He slowed down and became more scilent.kagome?,he said in a hushed toone.She had managed to catch up with him and was out of breath from carrying shippo,what?! Sesshoumaru and Naraku are near by. Id recognise both these scents anywhere,he growled Inuyasha took kagome in his arms and quickly leaped towards his brothers castle. He slowly approtched it.Gesturing at kagome and shippo to be scilent. Bak with everyones faveourite demon lord-

Sesshoumaru sniffed the air.Who had entered hisdomain uninvited? He could scense a halfblood and an evil aura surrounding someone accompined by someone who shared the same DNA as him. Inuyasha..Kagura&&&..Naraku? His eyes narrowed dangerously.WTH

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bleedingXstars on April 4, 2007, 3:01:57 PM

bleedingXstars on
bleedingXstarsi dont kno what the hek is up with the & and the squares o.o and i wrote this story real early in the morning -_- yep or should i say real late at night.............lol
comment me ^_^