Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Too late...

About Lee and Sakura. What if one day it all ends?

Chapter 1 - Too late...

Chapter 1 - Too late...
He could have been candidate for the sweetest person alive, if there ever was one She could have admitted to him through words and tangible compassion how much she cared for him. She could have, but she didn''t grab the transient chance.  It was too late.  Sakura, whom Lee had dedicated his life to, never revealed the real picture that she appreciated his sweet and wholehearted efforts to show how much she treasured his cherry blossom. Instead, she repaid him with words anyone would want to hear. She always ran away.  The way he ate and dressed and even his addiction to lame idols, the seemingly ungrateful Sakura criticized. Of course there are happy moments that can be unearthed. It is just heartbreaking to know that his attempts to prove his love to her was never enough motivation for her to filter out her spirit deflating tendencies to hurt him. Admist all that, he still considered her as his little girl and as someone who needed more love and compassion. He remained her number one fan, truly a portrait depicting unconditional love. It would sound fitting to conclude that he never felt during his lifetime how loving she thought he was because she refused to let him know. She was a coward who concealed the truth and who wrongfully allowed the fleeting chance to go away. That is the piercing and agonizing downside of being in disguise.  What turned out to be the gloomiest day of her life was when she saw him lying in a hospital bed. He was helplessly struggling through a situation wherein a miracle seemed to be the only conduit for him to survive. Although his speech was garbled and he could not open his eyes, he was still concious. One of the painful sights was when he tried to look where she was standing. He pronounced her name three times upon asking him who she was. Her name was the last thing that he uttered... Despite the grief and dejecting realization, the episode proved itself to be a chance for her to realize how important he was for her. Letting go is not about forgetting the person but it is the brilliant opportunity. The darkness allowed her to see the beautiful, gleaming stars that she would never be able to see if God gave her futile sunny days. Every person needs a nurturing life-cheerleader who naturally gives guidance. one who lights the candle of hope inside someones heart. Life is love. Love is as vital as the air we breathe thus we must  give unconditionally so that others may live.  Comments pls.  In memory of...       

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on July 6, 2006, 2:26:18 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyothat's good I like it

bloodyfeetwall on October 2, 2006, 1:35:33 PM

bloodyfeetwall on
bloodyfeetwallThanks!!! I like your story too, "Why do you love me?"!

hirataitokyo on October 2, 2006, 1:55:26 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoAgain thank you so much! Have you read any of myother stories?

ShadowsGirl101 on July 2, 2006, 11:21:43 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101awww....it's not crappy i love it!!!