Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Akward introductions

I would like to dedicate this to HikariYugiAtemu, she celebrated her birthday on Oct. 2 2006. I hope you like this! Your character's name here is Lianne. Please comment if you like it or not! ^-^ I hope you like my present or at least read it!

Chapter 1 - Akward introductions

Chapter 1 - Akward introductions

Dedicated to HikariYugiYamiAtemu, hoping you like this... Attention! The Hikaris and Yami's have their own bodies okay? So no confusions there. Enjoy!

Licca: Let's start it already! We mustn't keep her waiting!

Dana: Fine fine, let's start!!!

Mai: Wait!!! Happy Birthday first!

Kaye: Whatevers

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Now dark magician! Finish the witch of the dark forest!", commanded Atem.

"Huh!"

"Kyaaa!!", screamed witch of the dark forest.

And then, all of Tea's/Anzu's  life points were gone. (beeeH)

"And the winner is Atem!" proclaimed Mokuba.

After the duel, Yugi and his friends left the Kaiba corporation duel arena. Anzu was so annoyed with the result of the duel, that she completely ignored everything the guys said. I mean, she ignored everything around her...

"He could have taken it easy on me, but noo the pharaoh always must have his way...grumble", she muttered under her breath while walking towards the street. (The cars are running)

"Anzu look out!" shouted Atem, but all in vain.

"Beep! Beep!", honked the ten-ton truck.

Anzu only realized it when the truck was only a few feet from her. She couldn't run because she was too afraid to. So she just stood there, eyes wide open in shock to her upcoming doom.

"Kyaaa!" 

"Anzu! Run!", shouted Tristan/Honda.

"And where would she run?", asked Joey/Jou.

"Uh, I dunno. Maybe away from that truck!", snapped Tristan.

Just then, an arm pulled Anzu out of harm's way and yanked her towards the curb. Anzu was too shocked and scared to react. When she recovered from her shock, she started beating the snot out of the guy who just saved her. (ungrateful much?)

"Let me go! I'll scream for the police!", she screamed in his ear. (ouch!)

"I'm just bringing you to Yugi and the guys!" he shouted.

"How do you know their names? Aha! You must be a stalker! Heeeelpppp!! A stalker's got me!" she shouted.

"I'm Bakura! Don't you recognize me?" asked Bakura.

"You're Bakura?! Heeelp! Bakura's bringing me to the shadow realm to rape me!" she screamed.

"Don't flatter yourself. I won't ever waste my time on a girl like you!" he answered. (ouch! That must hurt, a lot)

As soon as the two reached the curb, Tristan, Joey and Atem were challenging Bakura to a fight. (Tristan and Joey, physical fight. Atem, shadow game) While they were arguing, Yugi went to Anzu and asked her if she was alright. Just then, she stood up and said,

"Typical Atem, you only care about beating other's in your stupid card game! If that's how you're going to be, fine! I won't be friends with you anymore" (as if she can survive a week without him) (>_<)

"What!?! I'm doing this for revenge as to what Bakura might have done to you! I'm doing this for you, for our friendship!" shouted Atem.

But those words never entered Anzu's ears because she turned her back on them and walked away. Leaving the buys clueless as to what entered Anzu's mind to go off like that.

"Women, you never know what they're gonna do to you", remarked Joey.

"Yeah", agreed the guys.

"Well duh! She got annoyed with the way you guys have been treating her!" answered a voice in the alley.

"Who's there?", asked Yugi.

"It's me, Marik"

"What do you mean the way we've been treating her? She was the one who threw the tantrum!" answered Atem.

"You guys don't really get it don't you?" remarked Marik.

"Well, I don't care what it is that we have to get. I'm going after Anzu to ask her why" interrupted Yugi, then ran after Anzu.

"Yeah, its much better to ask her than you", agreed Joey.

"What is that supposed to mean?" asked Marik, while unsheating his scepter.

"Oh you want to fight do you? Bring it on Marik", answered Tristan.

"Oh, so you're not afraid aren't you?" smirked Marik.

Mai: While they are fighting, let's go see what Yugi's up to. Shall we?

Kaye: Do they have a choice? (>_<)

Yugi was trying his best to catch up with Anzu. (his legs are so tiny duh!) As fast as his (little) legs can carry him. (its not very fast) In his hurry he bumped into someone.

"Sorry Miss. I was so much in a hurry, I didn't see..."

"It's alright. I was daydreaming anyway"

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Dana: And that wraps up our first chapter. Hope you liked it!

Licca: Aww that's too bad, I thought we would be able to tell the part about the...

Mai: Shhh. Don't spoil it for them!

All three girls: Happy birthday HikariYugiYamiAtemu!  Hope you enjoyed reading it!

Dana: Hey, anyone seen Kaye?

*********************************In The Shadow Realm******************************************************

Kaye: Of course Marik! I'll rule the world with you as my king, err pharaoh.

Marik: Excellent my queen. We'll conquer the world immediately.

Kaye: 0_o Can't we leave it off till we finish this story? This is for HikariYugiYamiAtemu anyway.

Marik: I guess but I don't like that name very much.

The two: Anyway, Happy birthday to you!  Your comments are flattery to us!

^_^ Quote time!!

Even though you feel alone

Just remember to sing a tone

For every not that you will play

A friend I am willing to stay

I hope you had a lovely birthday

So that you'll have more, okay?

 

Smile!!!! Hope you liked it!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IluvAtem on October 6, 2006, 8:13:44 PM

IluvAtem on
IluvAtemwow! me likes! faves!

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on October 3, 2006, 6:52:55 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemuTHANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! ^^ I LOVE IT!!! YOU'RE A GREAT WRITER, I'M SURE OF IT! THE FIRST TIME I READ THIS STORY...I ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU'RE A TALENTED WRITER!! AGAIN.......THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! XD and.... I REALLY want to see what happens next!!! T__________________________________________T lol..XD but that's okay...XD *favs*

bloodyfeetwall on October 3, 2006, 9:03:40 PM

bloodyfeetwall on
bloodyfeetwallI'm really glad you like it! I'll create a much better chapter so you can be happy (always!). Anything that makes you happy I'll do it for you, anyways that's what friends are for right? (Heheheh I sound like Tea/Anzu!)