Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Remember that I love you...

I would like to dedicate this to HikariYugiAtemu, she celebrated her birthday on Oct. 2 2006. I hope you like this! Your character's name here is Lianne. Please comment if you like it or not! ^-^ I hope you like my present or at least read it!

Chapter 3 - Remember that I love you...

Chapter 3 - Remember that I love you...

Hi! A big sowee if I didn't send this quick! I don't even know if this will be accepted.

 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anzu and Atem quickly broke apart upon hearing Yugi's voice. They tried to make it like nothing happened but no effect. Yugi had seen it all....

"Yugi its not what you think-" began Anzu but she was cut off by Yugi.

"How could you? Why should you? All this time it was Atem you had loved and not me! And you! You stole her from me! I thought you were my friends... I hate you both!!!!" shouted Yugi at the top of his voice, his little body shaking. This was the first time he had lost control of his emotions. And strangely, he felt like he could kill someone. He storde off the bar but stopped to look into Lianne's eyes. He wiped away her tears(how sweet) and said to her,

"I'm really sorry for ruining your birthday. I hope you forgive me for not haveing a present for you"

Then Yugi went straight home.

Lianne blushed slightly and followed Yugi out the door. Little did she know that she was being followed.

(fast forward to Yugi's Bedroom)

"Yugi, can I come in?" asked Lianne.

*sniff* *Sniff*

"Okay can you tell me what's wrong?" she said.

"Am I really such a push-over Lianne? That people take advantage of me?" asked Yugi.

"YES DEFINITELY!" answered a voice.

 

(Now back to the bar!)

"I'm sorry Anzu, this is really not right. I'm sorry" said Atem while leaving Anzu seated there.

Anzu: ~_~

"Hey, why are you crying?" asked a boy, while cuddling Anzu's  face.

"Uhhhh", moaned Anzu while blushing.

"Cute girls like you shouldn't really cry. It dosn't  seem right"

And then Anzu's vision darkened and she passed out on the stranger's chest.

 

(Sidetrip: To kaiba's room)

"Get outta here or I'll sue!"

"Jerk"

(To Joey's room!)

OMG! THiS iS nOT fOR tHOsE pEOPLe WHo WANT tO sLEeP! 

 

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

sOWEEE!  I know its short but We're packing up for our trip! See ya all later!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on October 28, 2006, 2:38:50 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemuGood story! ^^