Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Survive this....

I would like to dedicate this to HikariYugiAtemu, she celebrated her birthday on Oct. 2 2006. I hope you like this! Your character's name here is Lianne. Please comment if you like it or not! ^-^ I hope you like my present or at least read it!

Chapter 4 - Survive this....

Chapter 4 - Survive this....
Hi! I've just had one too many lollipops and I'm in such a good mood today, I decided to write this chapter. By the way, I'm using my friend's computer; mine got hacked by a virus. So, she's going to put some random insertions of her name and reactions.
Jean: Get on with it!
Hillary: Alright! But there's going to be a little surprise at the end and some random comedies.
All YGO cast: You're going to kill us aren't you?
Hillary: Maybe...........Maybe I'll just give you some lollies.
Everyone except me: GET ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
"Who said that?" shouted Lianne while looking around.
"I did!" replied a very annoyed Bakura. (I don't know why he's so annoyed)
"Bakura! Could you help me with Yugi's problem?" asked Lianne.
"No!"
"Oh please? With chocolate-dipped cherries, whipped cream, nuts and sprinkles on top?" pleaded Lianne with every letter laced in sugar. (Who can refuse that?)
Bakura put his hands to his pockets and stared at the ceiling for five minutes. He sighed for a moment before finally saying,
"No way" (It doesn't take five minutes to turn down a request bakura!)
"Please-" began Lianne but Bakura cut her off. (How rude!)
"It's not that I don't want to help you, its that I can't help you" he reasoned.
"Wha-" wondered Lianne.
"Okay, I'm not good at that gentle and compassion junk(sure you're not). I'm really not! (*smirk*) If you want some consolation, talk to Ryou" admitted Bakura.
"Somebody call my name?" asked Ryou while popping up behind Bakura. (men! That was creepy!)
"Ryou!!!! You're gonna give me a heart attack!" shouted Bakura.
"Sorry. So what's Yugi's problem?" asked Ryou while looking at Lianne.
"Well, we can't get him to open the door" said Lianne.
"I'm on it" muttered Bakura.
(While Bakura's trying to reason with Yugi *as if!*, lets go see what Anzu's doing!)
"Hnnnn....Where am I?"
"Glad to see you're awake. You're in the shadow realm" replied her captor.
"Shadow realm!" alarmed Anzu.
"Of course, where do you think I'd put you in; a chocolate factory?"
"If this is the Shadow realm, you must be Bakura! (Didn't you read the stuff above?) Help! Bakura's going to rape me!!!! (What! My Bakura-kun is faithful too me!)" screamed Anzu.
"What!" choked her captor. "I'm not Bakura! And I'm not going to rape you! Keep dreaming girl!"
"If you're not Bakura, then you must be Malik! Help! Malik's going to molest me! (Wow! She's really ticking me off! *gets crimson bladed machetes out*) " screamed Anzu.
"I ain't Malik! And I'm not going to touch you. I am disgusted by you. (Yeah! You tell her that!) My name is..." began her captor.
"I know! Rumplestiltskin! There! Go to hell!" shouted Anzu. (She's way off target!)
"No! As I was saying before, my name is...."
"No! As I was saying before, my name is...."
"I know! Fred Flintstone!"
"No, its..."
"Chuckie Finster!"
"No! My name is..."
"Barney the dinosaur!"
"No!"
"Asakura Hao?"
"You're ticking me off"
"Uzumaki Naruto?"
"Grrrr"
"Ramen?"
"I-"
"Inizuka Kiba?"
"-hate-"
"Hayate?"
"-you-"
"Yuna?"
"-so-"
"Salt?"
"I give up"
"Miho Shugi? Takashi Saito? Hideaki?"
(While Anzu's pissing off her captor,
let's see what Bakura did to Yugi!)
"Yugi Mutou! If you don't open this door! I'll break it down!" shouted Bakura.
"Do you really think that's gonna help?" asked Lianne.
"I told him to express his anger in other ways than killing people" reasoned Ryou.
"Well, he isn't killing Yugi..."
"How is this supposed to help me?" asked Yugi from inside his room.
"Just open the door!" shouted Bakura.
"I can't!" said Yugi.
"Why?" asked Lianne.
"The door's broken...." said Yugi.
Everyone save Yugi: *0_o*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on October 30, 2006, 5:17:48 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemuLOL...XD I love it!!!!! IT'S JUST TOO FUNNY!!! * KEEPS LAUGHING UNTIL I PASSED OUT!* XD