Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Save me......

I would like to dedicate this to HikariYugiAtemu, she celebrated her birthday on Oct. 2 2006. I hope you like this! Your character's name here is Lianne. Please comment if you like it or not! ^-^ I hope you like my present or at least read it!

Chapter 5 - Save me......

Chapter 5 - Save me......
Hi! So this is the fifth chapter, Im just using Jeans computer (again) because my own computer was hacked by a virus. A blessing in disguise, because her computer is a Windows XP Office Edition. Yay! So shes going to put random inserts too.

Jean: She is so poor&

Hillary: Yeah, I know. You dont have to rub it in you know&

Jean: Oh yeah, somebodys going to be in danger! Can anyone save HIM?

Hillary: What about Anzus captor?

Jean: I thought you didnt like her very much?

Hillary: 0_o

WhAtEvErZwHaTeVeRzWhAtEvErZwHaTeVeRzWhAtEvErZwHaTeVeRzWhAtEvEr

Okay Yugi, stand back; Bakuras going to ram the door open, warned Lianne.

Dont warn him, I want to ram him down too&Its going to be an accident, muttered Bakura deviously. (Bad Kura!)

Bakura, you know whatll happen if you hurt Yugi& threatened Ryou.

Alright, Ill be a good boy&(*gives doggie treat*)

Wham!

Bakura fell backward for the door was tightly shut. (Ouch!) Ryou and Lianne were surprised for they had known him as a strong teenager. If Bakura could not open the door, neither could they. But maybe, together, they could! (Look out! An Anzu replacement!)

So each of them rammed the door together, each of them expecting to succeed in opening the door. But great was their disappointment when they found out they could not open the door. (Buff up you guys!) Lianne had an idea, but it would involve exposing her secret.

Uh guys, will you promise to keep a secret? asked Lianne.

Well, if it does not involve something illegal; I guess we can keep a secret, replied Ryou.

Well, you guys have a millennium item, right?

Do you mean you also have& OMG! said Bakura.

Yes

Well, what kind of millennium item is yours? asked Ryou.

A millennium Rang

What? A millennium ring? We already have that, said Bakura, while showing off his necklace thing. (Aww come on, you can come up with a better name) \Im getting lazy/

No! I said a millennium Rang!

What is it? asked Ryou.

Its a kind of ring that has a millennium eye, explained Lianne.

What can it do? asked Bakura, all of a sudden interested. (Wow! What a good grammar!)

Ill show you, said Lianne.

Lianne clenched her fist and the millennium ring began to glow. All of a sudden, she was shrouded in a yellow light. And there emerged a slightly taller and edgier Lianne.

Who are you? asked Bakura.

My name is Alex, Im Liannes Yami replied Alex. (Wow, you repeat it over and over again!)

So, is that all your Rang can do? sneered Bakura.
Ill make you eat all of your words, said Alex.

And then the Rang changed into a Kris. (Its a kind of sword that has a wavy blade! A Pinoy original!). After warning Yugi to stand back, she sliced the door to splinters. The boys stood there, very appalled.

So, impressed? asked Alex.

Uh, good I guess&for a girl

####################To Atem!############################################

Atem was walking in the street while the light was green. He was not in a pedestrian lane and a ten ton truck was coming his way at 50 miles per hour. The driver tried to pull his brakes, but something was preventing him from doing so. (You really want to kill him, dont you?)
The truck was 10 meters away when Atem stopped walking. (Move it!!)












The truck was 05 meters away when Atem faced the truck and smiled. (Your hair gel cant save you now Atem! Move it!) \Die! Die! /










The truck was 04 meters away when Atem closed his eyes. (If he dies, Im not going to let you use my computer again!)













The truck was 03 meters away when the driver honked his horn. (All right, you are a powerful Pharaoh. Now move!)








Closer&



He couldnt hear the noise around him anymore&. (What is he? Deaf?)






Closer&




Only his mothers sweet lullaby&&&



Closer&


He could almost feel her arms around him&




Closer&&&&



He looked up and saw a strange face&but so sweet and innocent&






Closer&&&&(Im warning you! Dont kill him!)





Just a little more&(dont commit suicide! Please!)





What! Is that Shadi?


Oh yeah, I love to create cliffhangers. Okay, just a little bit more.

After a long list of ridiculous names, Anzus captor was fed up.

Shut up! My name is Aguzar! (Hey! You put my crushs name as a bad guy?) \I am truly evil, Muwahahahahahahahahaha! /

Aguzar? Well my friends will rescue me for&(Note: Crappy friendship speech coming up!)

Warning! A dangerously crappy friendship speech is coming up! Do not read if you want to be sane! You have no right to sue us if you or someone you love has become inflicted with Anzu-itis! We have warned you all who live!



&we have the power of friendship! And in our hearts we also are connected because we care for one another! Our hearts beat as one! (0_o Kill her Aguzar! Before she finishes it!). And if I keep on believing that they will rescue me, they will! (Ows?) You have nothing Aguzar, you have no friends, no family, absolutely nothing! You have no heart. We friends will block a bullet for one another, share our food and even give up our lives for the sake of a friend! We will always be there in sadness and in joy, in suffering and in pleasure, in sickness and in health and even if death separated us!





End of speech, Praise the Lord!


In all your muttering, cant you see that youre slowly vanishing? asked Aguzar.

What? said Anzu while looking down at her body. Her torso had been slashed and gone! (Anzu haters rejoice!)


End of Chapter. Deal with it. Jeans sister wants to play Ragnarok and we cant stop her. Byes!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on October 31, 2006, 5:26:15 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemuokay..I wanna ask...who is speaking in ( ) AND in \/ ????? I'm confused..XD and what happened to Atemu??? *nervous* and can you think up a better name for Millenium Rang too??? I thought like it's not a suitable name...for my Ring! T_T by the way, I like this chapter too! XD

bloodyfeetwall on October 31, 2006, 5:34:18 PM

bloodyfeetwall on
bloodyfeetwallThe one speaking in () is Jean, the one in \/ is me Hillary. Don't worry, I won't kill Atem, otherwise; you, Jean, Els and all Atem lovers will kill me. How about millenium charm? Tee-hee! I'll get back to you when I think of more names...