Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Can I make it?

I would like to dedicate this to HikariYugiAtemu, she celebrated her birthday on Oct. 2 2006. I hope you like this! Your character's name here is Lianne. Please comment if you like it or not! ^-^ I hope you like my present or at least read it!

Chapter 6 - Can I make it?

Chapter 6 - Can I make it?

Well, I'm still using Jean's computer. And she is getting interested here in Fanart central but she hates to wait for files long uploads.

Jean: Hikari, don't worry Atem won't get harmed; or else...

Hillary: Alright, alright. Lets get on with the chapter.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Whoa, girl. You gotta let me borrow that Rang someday" muttered Bakura.

"Maybe Rang isn't a really suitable name, what about Charm?" said Alex.

"I think its cute..." answered Ryou.

"Guys, a little help?" asked Yugi, trapped within the splinters of lumber that used to be his door.

They pulled Yugi out from under those wood and inspected him for splinters. Alex looked away, because uh the guys wanted to make sure every part of Yugi was unharmed. After that akward moment, they asked Yugi what was bothering him while eating some cheeseburgers. Yugi hesitated at first, but eventually gave in.

"Guys, you already know that Tea has been one of my closest friends all throughout these years right?" began Yugi.

"Yeah and?", said Bakura.

"Well, uh I mean..." said Yugi while blushing.

"Get on with it!" snapped Bakura.

Alex and Ryou gave him death glares which seemed to have intimidated Bakura. So Bakura shut up and let Yugi continue.

"Well, I have a sort of....well..." muttered Yugi, feeling very uncomfortable.

All of a sudden Alex switched with Lianne so she can listen in on the converstion too. When Lianne appeared, Yugi blushed even harder and hid his face in his jacket.

"Aww come on Yugi, please tell us?" asked Lianne sweetly.

"Well, I have sort of a crush on her all these years..." confessed Yugi.

"Oh, well. I mean its alright for you to get hurt because she has been your crush. And you find out that one of your closest friends will take away all of that" said Lianne with a little hurt in her voice.

"But I feel alright now that I let it out, though my heart has a deep wound" stated Yugi.

"And I bet Lianne knows what you're going through" replied Bakura.

"What?"

"Yeah Yugi, haven't you noticed Lianne had a deep love for you?" said Ryou.

"Is that true Lianne?" asked Yugi.

Lianne silently nodded and found herself in Yugi's deep embrace. Yugi stroked her hair gently and thanked her for letting a guy like him in her heart. Lianne cried even harder but was consoled by Yugi's passionate kiss (I'm getting jealous!) \Shhhh! Don't ruin this moment!/. The kiss lasted for about fifteen seconds before they broke apart for air.

"Well, I knew you two had something going on; but did you really have to make a scene?" remarked Bakura.

They all glared at Bakura and so he huffed and kicked a nearby chair. (Hey! You'll pay for that!) \Jealous much?/ Then they became shrouded in light and Shadi appeared before them.

"The Pharaoh is in danger, you must help him-" Shadi began.

"Look, I'm not that stupid Pharaoh's slave!" interrupted Bakura.

"I wasn't talking to you, you dunce. I was talking to Alex...Uh where is she?" inquired Shadi. (Bald man has no clue! Muwahahahaha!) \In the Charm!/

"Here I am" said Alex.

"Oh, I see you and your Hikari haven't seperated yet" muttered Shadi, while rolling his eyes. (He is so mean!) \Shadi, you'll get dizzy!/

"Yeah, and?" replied Alex coolly.

"I'll seperate you two" said Shadi.

And poof! They became seperated! (Nice job Hillary. You copied the Koko Crunch commercial) \^-^/

"Alex, rescue the Pharaoh from getting run over by a ten ton truck. Lianne, go to the shadow realm with these guys to rescue Anzu" commanded Shadi.

"And why should we?" mocked Alex.

"Because if you don't I'll make you watch Barney Re-runs and take away your millenium items" said Shadi. (The power of Barney! Fear it!)

"Alright, send me where Atem is" said Alex.

(Back to Atem!)

The Pharaoh was mere feet away from the truck when Alex arrived. She ran towards the Pharaoh while calling out his name.

Atem's POV

"I am almost there, only a little bit more..."

"But I hear a voice calling me back...should I follow it?"

Normal POV

The truck was a few centimeters away from Atem when Alex pushed him out of the way. But she was hit by the truck's wheel. (Ouch! That must hurt like hell!) But the Pharaoh was safe, that's all that matters right?

"Who are you?"asked Atem, while stroking Alex's hair.

"Don't mind me Pharaoh, I'm just a girl"

"Wait, I saw you before. You aren't Lianne's Yami right?"

"I am her Yami but its all a part of ser-" said Alex but the rest of her words were muffled by Atem's kiss. (Wow, that was fast!)

"Awww, you hurt your leg. Let me carry you to the hospital" suggested Atem while carrying her away.

(Let's go to Anzu!)

"Wow, whoever lives here in the shadow realm needs to hire a decorator" remarked Lianne.

The others laughed at this before hearing a loud thud. They came to the source of noise and saw Anzu dropped down.

"Take her away from me! I can't stand her speeches! Please!" shouted Aguzar when he saw Yugi coming.

"Sure, alright" replied Yugi.

"You can't blame the guy" said Bakura. "Your speeches are a weapon of pure evil and boredom".

"Grrrrr"

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on November 1, 2006, 7:09:43 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemuLOL...it's so funny...XD and I can't believe that Lianne's and Yugi's has been together already! ( so fast! ) and for Yami and Alex..well...you know that Alex is a bit of tomboy and she's not really a soft hearted person..( maybe a little?) so their relationships are getting a bit slower than Yugi and Lianne! ^^ and that's okay...in this story...you can use Millenium Charm as a name for my Millenium item! ^^