Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Birthday party! Birthday Present!

I would like to dedicate this to HikariYugiAtemu, she celebrated her birthday on Oct. 2 2006. I hope you like this! Your character's name here is Lianne. Please comment if you like it or not! ^-^ I hope you like my present or at least read it!

Chapter 7 - Birthday party! Birthday Present!

Chapter 7 - Birthday party! Birthday Present!

Thought the story was over didn't ya? Well no way! I want to party first! Party! Party! And a little present in the end too. (Secret!)

Jean: Uh, Hillary, you have to reel it in. Don't go overboard!

Hillary: *type, type, type* Wahahahaha!

Jean: 0_o I don't know you anymore! *Run away!*

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))(((((((((((()

"mmm, where am I?" asked Alex, slowly getting up.

"Oww!" she moaned, while wincing horribly.

"Shhh, don't tire yourself out. You need to recover first Alex-chan" comforted Atem whiloe stroking her hair. (Wow, you're using honorifics. Swell!)

"Yeah, I don't want my Yami getting hurt more" remarked Lianne.

"Lianne! How did you get back so fast? Are you hurt?" asked Alex.

"Nah. Anzu's captor was reluctant to let her stay, so we just brought her along" replied Lianne.

"I wanna go back! Aguzar was the only one who pays attention to my friendship speeches!" cried Anzu. *Throws tantrum*

Everyone except Anzu: We don't know her! Get her to a mental hospital!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(pARTY tIME!)

"Just a little more Lianne, keep walking" whispered Yugi to a blindfolded Lianne.

"Okay" obeyed Lianne.

Yugi took off Lianne's blindfold. Lianne's eyes grew wide with surprise at the sight before her. A seventeen-layer cake was on the table with a candle on each layer. There was pink strawberry ice cream icing and soft marshymallowy flowers (Whatta nice word!) and chocolate dustings as decorations on the tops of the layers. Hundreds and thousands were dusted and compacted at the sides of the layers. Kaiba was calling up skating performers for the party. (Hey! When did he know Lianne?) \I'll put it in the prequel/ Joey was busily preparing the drinks with cocktails. (The bar master!) \^-^ I hope there is no backwash!/ Marik was stringing up the streamers while Malik was lazily handing him the box. Ryou was setting up the table while Bakura was eyeing the cake while drooling. \Catch his saliva Jean! We'll sell it at E-Bay!/ (Gross!) Duke was mixing up tunes for the party. (The DJ!) When she arrived, everyone stopped.

"Yugi! I told you to get her when we are ready!" shouted Kaiba.

"Sorry!"

"Well, she's already here. So let's get this party started!" shouted Duke. (About time!) \Party!Party!/ (We can't join in)

So they all partied, let's go to Atem and Alex. (Stiting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G)

"Atem, I'm really sorry. I made you miss the party" apologized Alex.

"That's alright. I want to be with you anyway" replied Atem kindly. Then, Atem kissed Alex. Alex struggled at first, but then she deepened the kiss.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Gah! I'll put the party details on the next chapter.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on November 2, 2006, 7:54:30 PM

HikariYugiYamiAtemu on
HikariYugiYamiAtemuso fast? well, that's okay! XD cool! party!! XD