Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Blue_Tails finds new power

Chapter 1 - Blue_Tails finds new power

Chapter 1 - Blue_Tails finds new power
*Wakes up frozen*(thinking)Hey im frozen that's it this time i know it's Tails When I get unfrozen Im killing him!Tails:*sees Blue_Tails is awake and puts me in freezer*(thinking)hey let me out of here!Tails:*walks away*(thinking some more)Hey im tired*falls asleep*~at school~Teacher:Tails where is Blue_Tails todayTails:Lets just say my new freezing machine worksTeacher:You Froze your brother?!Tails: I had to test in on someone and he was the only one that was asleep and didnt know i was testing himTeacher:*slaps forehead*~everyonone(enimies) having party that im gone~Me:*Hears them partying**Shakes a whole lot*Tails:y is the freezer shaking*opens freezer door*Me:*Slide out and ice around me cracks open*ahh thats better now give me the emeralds!Tails:no!Me:*Gets really mad and somehow turns into v. raptor* I never new i could do that!now give me the emeralds or would you rather like to be a fox sandwhich?Tails: fine *gives emeralds to me*Me:there now was that so hard*gets happy and changes back to fox*Tails:yesme:*Turns super*now ive got you *Hits Tails so hard on arm tails gets broken arm*ok im happy now*changes back*

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TruthWithinX on December 10, 2006, 5:49:08 AM

TruthWithinX on
TruthWithinXhe froze his brother tails got some problems or he is mentally retarded

blue_tails on May 10, 2005, 8:52:22 AM

blue_tails on
blue_tailsat begining it suposed to say

Me:Im tired*falls asleep*

Tails:Nows my chance to test my new freezing machine.*freezes Blue_Tails*Hey it works!

Siberthelioness on May 10, 2005, 8:48:49 AM

Siberthelioness on
SiberthelionessAwesome
Siber:*Broke Tails other arm*Now the tonder belong to Blue_Tails