Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Yo! Catku and Veggicat

this is like a warrior cats + dragonball z
no it isn't Yaoi stuff you perverts >8< (lawl)
don't hate on me ok it's kinda like a parody or somethin ._.

Chapter 0 - Yo! Catku and Veggicat

Chapter 0 - Yo! Catku and Veggicat
It was a sunny day, the adults were at work and the children were at school. At the home of the Son's, Chi-Chi was wearing her purple kimono. She was cooking Gohan and Goten's favorite meal, on the couch was the Ox King. The Ox King was Chi-Chi's father, Ox king was petting an orange cat with a blue collar, on the collar it had tag which said "Catku" actually it was Goku but in Cat form. Catku remebered it like was yesterday but which was about a month ago.

"you have one more wish!" Shen-long's voice boomed across the sky, the sky was black as night. The seven Dragonballs shined like the sun, but wasn't bright enough to blind a human being. "Well then one more wish!" Goku turned to Krillin, Piccolo, Vegeta, Bulma, and Chi-Chi, he wore his orange jumpsuit with a blue belt. "Hehehe Well what should we wish!" Krillin spoke up, he was very excited on what the the other wish should be. Vegeta rolled his eyes he was getting bored, all he wanted to do was "train to get strong enough to defeat Goku" (which everyone knows that never happens) Vegeta grunted "Hurry up Monk, I haven't got all day!" Krillin turned to Vegeta with an annoyed glare, he murmured "Yeah you haven't got time for anything Vegeta," Vegeta mumbled something but krillin couldn't hear. "Ugh that Vegeta! no wonder Goku wants to fight him" he thought "Ugh! I wish that they would actually be something so Vegeta and Goku would stop bickering about each other!" he said by mistake. Krillin widened his eyes and clamped his hands over his mouth "What have I done!," he thought "maybe Shenlong didn't hear me" he glanced at the dragon. "Your wish is granted!" Shen-long replied "oh no!" screamed krillin, Shen-long's red eyes started glowing and Vegeta and Goku were shrinking. Their hands turned to paws, their hair turned to fur, they grew whiskers, their teeth turned into fangs, then there was a bright light. Krillin, Chi-Chi, Bulma, and Piccolo covered their eyes. "That was your last wish farewell!," Shen-long faded away, the dragonballs flew into the sky and flew into multiple directions five-hundred thousand miles away from each other. They dark sky faded back to blue everyone looked around "W-Where's Goku and Vegeta?," Bulma spoke up with worry, "Gaaaaaahhhh!" screamed Chi-Chi. "Chi-Chi what's wrong?" said Krillin, Chi-Chi pointed west to where they were standing her hand quivered she was breathless. Everyone turned to Chi-Chi's direction they gasped, "No way!" said Piccolo he shook his head with disbelief, Bulma and Krillin stared in surprise and horror. What they were staring at was Goku and Vegeta as cats!

Catku sighed he wanted to be a human again even though he was an alien he loved feeling like a human. He jumped off the couch and padded to a window it was open he looked outside. He saw his two sons Gohan and Goten flying on Nimbus Cloud to home, Catku smiled "well another day of being a cat" he thought to himself. He jumped out the window landing on his four feet he meowed very loudly to his sons. Gohan and Goten waved at Catku they never knew what happened to Goku the day he turned into a cat, they thought he left with Vegeta for a whole year of training again. "Catku are you ready to go see Trunks?" Goten's cute and rough voice was soothing to Catku, he purred and nodded "another day with Vegeta.....or should I say Veggicat"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kylaVegeta on April 11, 2013, 12:31:40 PM

kylaVegeta on
kylaVegetaThis is really interesting so far. I like your writing style I look forward to reading more~