Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The birth of Idiotkit

This is just a parody if I want to slack off and think about warrior cats and parodies ._. DERP

Chapter 0 - The birth of Idiotkit

Chapter 0 - The birth of Idiotkit
In the territory of thunderclan in the nursery, a mother was gave birth to kits. Dapplefart was staring at her kits so weirdly "hm.........that kitten has a big butt I'll call you Buttkit" she nuzzled her gray kitten with a gigantic butt. DappleFart stared at the next kit, it was a pure white tom with a Darth Vader mask on. DappleFart threw away the Darth Vader mask "no Star Wars for you!" the white kit growled at her "Oh hush up!" she hissed. "I'll call you Darthkit how about that?" Darthkit purred at his new name and putted on his darth vader t-shirt. Dapplefart looked at the last and final kit, it was an orange kitten with blue eyes it was pawing it's shadow, Dapplefart sighed "i'll call you Idiotkit" Idiotkit gave her mother the troll face smiling with drool leaking out. Tacotail was sitting next to Dapplefart "those are some beautiful names" he mewed. Dapplefart rolled her eyes and mewed, "Shut up and get me a burger!" Tacotail glared at her and hissed "no your getting a vole!" he padded out getting her a vole.

and the Story of Idiotkit begins!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DragonOfDarkness18 on April 14, 2013, 11:53:33 PM

DragonOfDarkness18 on
DragonOfDarkness18Hhaha random :D But awesome