Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - "live to live" or "live to be"?

The thoughts of a feline.

Chapter 2 - "live to live" or "live to be"?

Chapter 2 - "live to live" or "live to be"?
She’s down stares watching TV. what a waste of time, I mean what is the point of watching something that you cant catch? Or eat? I’m telling her that it is a waste of time but all she does is pick me up and pet me. Humans! *sigh* well they feed me and give me love so I have to have them in my house. I’m sitting at the window watching the birds go bye. Strange things birds, they don’t seem to care about weather they have enough toys to play with or weather there humans pet them… Come to think of it they don’t have humans. Oh well the lesser forms of life don’t seam to care weather they have them or not. Cats being the proud creatures we are look down in the other forms of life and ask, do they think like we can? Can they love like we can? Can they make decision like we can? I know for a fact the humans are capable of that, But can the graceful birds? They seam to focus on the essential things in life and not so much on the joys. Humans think to much on what there are going to do with there lives, they have some time to enjoy life but not as much as they’d like to have. It seems to me that Humans and birds are not that different. They both concentrate on the necessaries and in doing so they have no time for the real point in life, to live! They are so bundled up in there every day lives that they miss out on what is in portent. It is my hope that some day the birds and the humans can learn to “live to live” and not “live to be“.
~Tiger

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment