Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Escaping the Mob

Aye, what an interesting crossover!! Read and tell me what you think! I've got some fan art up, feel free to browse my art.

WWOOO I got some comments!! I love you all!!! I'm so releived.. I thought it sucked, that's why no one was commenting.

If there are any pictures you want me to draw from this, just say the word and I'll do what I can. Cudos!

Chapter 1 - Escaping the Mob

Chapter 1 - Escaping the Mob

It was no more than a few seconds after midnight, and Captain Jack Sparrow came racing out of a rowdy bar like a bat out of Hell. During a stop at Tortuga, he decided to stop for a few drinks at a local bar. Very big mistake however. After a few bad games of poker, the entire bar was shooting at him.

He was running as fast as his boots would take him, bullets whirring past his head as he did so. Being the quick-witted fellow that he is, he took an unnoticed turn into a magic shop. Of course, the mob went racing right past the shop, too drunk to realize where he had gone.

He collapsed against the wall, releived to get away from the mob... for now. After a few seconds of catching his whiskey-scented breath, he noticed the shop keeper staring at him.

"Can I help you?" the shopkeeper asked.

"Yes. Do you have anything that can get me out of Tortuga in ten seconds before the mob comes back?" asked Jack, being sarcastic.

"Aye! In fact, I do! Right htis way!" said the shopkeeper, coming out from behind the counter.

Jack, being very confused, simply sat up and followed the man. He was curious to see just what he was talking about.

They went through a few rows of stuff, until the man found and pulle dout a small stone. It seemed to be glowing actually, it was rather peculiar.

"This here is a dimension stone! It''ll take you to a different place in teh blink of an eye."

"Really now?" asked Jack.

"Yes. You don''t get to pick wher eyou go though, it just takes you wherever. You just pick it up and think about going somewhere," said the man as he casually tossed it into the air.

Jack gave it an amazed look. He had never seen anything like it before. And it was rather shiny...

"THERE HE IS!! GET HIM!!" screamed a voice from the door. Just his luck, the mob had found Jack.

Acting purely on instinct, Jack snatched the stone from the man. "HEY" protested the shopkeeper, but it was too late. Jack had started to disappear. Within a few seconds, he was completely gone, stone and all.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Obbsessed on September 22, 2006, 3:27:45 AM

Obbsessed on
Obbsessedhaha...