Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Can I have my mustache back?

Aye, what an interesting crossover!! Read and tell me what you think! I've got some fan art up, feel free to browse my art.

WWOOO I got some comments!! I love you all!!! I'm so releived.. I thought it sucked, that's why no one was commenting.

If there are any pictures you want me to draw from this, just say the word and I'll do what I can. Cudos!

Chapter 2 - Can I have my mustache back?

Chapter 2 - Can I have my mustache back?

It was the night before the first day of school at Hogwarts, and teh staff was in Dubledoor''s office. It was the quarterly meeting, and they were discussing the new school year.

"And Severus, will you please open the windows every once in a while in your classroom?" asked Dumbledoor. "Some students say they have developed depression just from being inside it."

"Then they are of the weak minded and can suffer," commented Snape bluntly.

Dumbledoor just sighed and continued on. However, they were interrupted by a sudden burst of light, accompanied by a man falling through the air. Screaming, he hit the middle of the floor with a loud ''thud''. The entire room went silent as they stared at a very confused and scared Jack Sparrow.

"What just happened?" asked Snape in a low voice.

"Well I do beleive a man just came crashing into our meeting!!" exclaimed Dumbledoor. "Excuse me sir, but who are you?"

Jack balanced himself after standing up, and brushed off his clothes. "Captain Jack Sparrow, straight from Tortuga!!"

"Very nice to meet you. Now, may I ask how you managed to get in here? This castle is virtually impenetrable," asked Dumbledoor.

"Well I had a little help with this stoney right here," said Jack as he pulled it out of his pocket.

Dumbledoor''s eyes instantly tripled to teh size of grapefruits. "Where did you get that?! There are only three in the entire spectrum of universes!!"

"A magic shop... ironically. Now, where am I?" asked JAck as he observed the people in the room.

"You''re at Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry. The finest in the country I might add," said Dumbledoor.

"Great! So, how do I get back?" asked Jack in an optimistic voice.

"You... can''t," said Dumbledoor in a grave voice.

Jack''s smile completely disappeared in a snap. (that gave Snape warm and fuzzies) "What?!"

"You can''t. The stone chooses a demension at random. There is a nintey percent chance you will land somewhere virtually unlieable. A ten percent chance you will land in a human world. If you had any common sense, you''d put the stone away and stay here, where you''ll live," said Dumbledoor.

"What?! But I have to get back! I have a ship to captain, and ladies to fondle, and all that stuff!!" panicked the pirate.

"But Professor, he can''t possibly stay here!! What would the students think of a grown pirate on teh campus?" asked Professor McGonnagal, looking rather worried.

"Well Minevera, we can''t just cast him out into an unfamiliar world! He''ll go nuts!" exclaimed Dumbledoor.

"But he''s a grown man Albus! Think about this!"

What happened next was utterly disturbing. Snape had jabbed his wand into Sparrow''s back, uttering an incantation. Jack began to... de-age. His facial hair dwindled and his eyes brightened. His clothes became much looser. SNape drew back his wand, leaving a thirteen-year-old JAck Sparrow, standing in the middle of the room, shaking like a motor.

"He can be a student," said Snape coldly.

Everyone stood there, gawking at the young Sparrow.

"SEVERUS THAT WAS COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR!!" raged McGonnagal.

"Minevera, please don''t shout. Severus is right, we should have him stay as a student. Then he can make a life for himself in our world," explained Dumbledoor.

"But ho? He''s not magical!" pointed out McGonnagal.

Dumbledoor just chuckled and said "Oh Minevera, there is magic in everyone! It just takes some special ones to see it," he said as he looked JAck in teh eyes with a smile.

"c-...Can I please have my mustache back?" quivered Jack.

Dumbledoor gave anothe rchuckle and shook his head no. Instead he pulled out his wand and waved it over Jack, causing robes and a golden tie to assemble upon the boy.

"Minevera, would you please take... Mr. Sparrow to the Gryffindor common room? I do beleive he should get settled in for classes," said Dumbledoor.

"Oh yes Jack, you follow me. Seeing as you''re a student know, you should get to your room," she said as she grabbed him by an arm.

Jack turned to face the room of strange people as he was led out of the room. What had he gotten himself into? He didn''t even have his mustache anymore. He vowed never to play poker at a bar again.

Halfway through the doorway, Captain Jack fainted.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment