Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - I wanna go home...

Aye, what an interesting crossover!! Read and tell me what you think! I've got some fan art up, feel free to browse my art.

WWOOO I got some comments!! I love you all!!! I'm so releived.. I thought it sucked, that's why no one was commenting.

If there are any pictures you want me to draw from this, just say the word and I'll do what I can. Cudos!

Chapter 3 - I wanna go home...

Chapter 3 - I wanna go home...

Jack awoke around one in the morning, wondering where the hell he was. He was hoping this was all some terrible dream and he would wake up with his mustache on the Black Pearl, but he didn''t. He was in a room with three other boys, who were dead asleep. And he was still thirteen.

He simply thrust his face back into the pillow, and lightly screamed into it. He hated the fact that he would never see his crew again, ... never see Will... or Elizabeth again. He simply loathed it.

Then, he noticed a slip of paper on a pile of books at his bed''s end. Curious to see what it read, he scrambled his way over to it and picked it up. It read -

 

Mr. Jack Sparrow''s Schedule

8:00 AM    Care of Magical Creatures with Professor Hagrid

9:30 AM     Potions with Professor Snape

11:00 AM   Charms with Professor Flitwick

12:30 PM    Lunch in the Great Hall

1:15 PM     Transfigurations with me

2:30 PM     Divination with Professor Trelawney

4:00 PM     Defense against the Dark Arts with Professor Lupin

 

After this, you may proceed to the Great Hall to eat supper with your classmates. Then you can do whatever. Homework, study, etc. You may also want to look over these books. You have a lot of catching up to do, for you have skipped two years of education. I have spoken with teh other teachers about your situation. Please take care.

Professor McGonnagal.

 

Jack''s eyes wandered over to the rather large stack of books. He picked one up, and the title said "A Third-Year''s Guide to Defense Against the Dark Arts" by Geoffrey Bea. He paged through it, examining the contents. "Centuars? Kelpies? Well I can see THIS is going to be a fun year indeed..." he said as he put the book back.

Realizing that he should get some sleep, he crawled back underneath the covers. He shut his eyes once more, wishing he''d wake up on the Black Pearl.

 

At seven o''clock sharp, everyone was greatly startled by a ghost that went shreiking through the rooms, screaming "GET UP!! GET UP!! GET UP AND GET TO CLASS!!"

As soon as it got to Jack''s room, Jack jolted up on the bed, clutching against the wall. He reached for his trusty sword, but it ... wasn''t there. Instead, there was a ... stick?

"Back off you, ghostly thing you!!" threatened Jack as he pointed the stick at the ghost. It cocked an eyebrow at him, and simply floated into the next room to scream at them.

"Bloody Hell, were you just going to attack Sir Nicholas?" asked a red-headed boy as he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"I, uh, he, scared me," said Jack, getting off the bed.

"Well he can''t exactly hurt you, he''s a ghost. Who are you anyways?" asked the boy as he started to put his robes on.

"I''m Cap.... Jack Sparrow. My Names Jack Sparrow," said Jack as he too started to put some robes on. It killed him to just say his name and not captain.

"Well I haven''t seen you here before. How did you just show up?" asked the boy.

"Home schooled," said Jack quickly.

"Oh. Well that''s weird.. Welcome to Hogwarts though, I ''m Ron Weasley," he said as he held out his hand.

Jack quaintly shook it, and went back to getting ready for class.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment