Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Jack's in love

Aye, what an interesting crossover!! Read and tell me what you think! I've got some fan art up, feel free to browse my art.

WWOOO I got some comments!! I love you all!!! I'm so releived.. I thought it sucked, that's why no one was commenting.

If there are any pictures you want me to draw from this, just say the word and I'll do what I can. Cudos!

Chapter 4 - Jack's in love

Chapter 4 - Jack's in love

First task - Finding Hagrid’s. He had no idea whatsoever who this person was, or where the class was. And of course, being a male and stubborn, he refuses to admit he is lost.

He decided to follow a flock of students who also had gold and maroon ties. He figured he’d better go where they were going. He noticed that red-head, Ron, in the group. So, Jack pushed through until he reached him.

"Excuse me, Ron?" called Jack.

"Hhmm?? Oh, Jack!" said Ron.

"Yes, um, do you know where this flock is going?" asked Jack, trying to keep up.

"Yeah, we’re all going to Care of Magical creatures," said Ron, slowing down for him. Two others slowed down also, a thick haired boy with glasses, and ... Jack’s heart stopped. His eyes had just rested upon the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

"And... who might this be?" asked Jack as he gazed at her.

"Erm, this is my good friend Hermoine, and ..."

"Well it’s very nice to meet you Hermoine," said Jack as he lightly kissed her hand. Her face turned a crimson red.

Ron, flustered at this point, shouted "And this is my other good friend Harry!" Ron grabbed Harry and pushed him in front of Jack.

"Oh, well it’s nice to meet you too," said Jack as he shook his hand.

Harry just smiled and continued to follow the pack.

Within a few minutes, they all came across a small cottage. A very... very large man was standing outside it, ushering the kids closer.

"Is that... Professor Hagrid?" asked Jack, whispering into Ron’s ear.

"Yes. Big man, isn’t he? Don’t worry though, he wouldn’t hurt a fly," said Ron.

"All right class, gather round! I’ve got a real treat fer ya today! Now, follow me into the woods! And stay close," said the huge man as he stepped down his stairs.

Everyone obeyed, wondering what on earth he could be talking about.

Through the entire walk, Jack couldn’t help but stare at Hermoine’s @$$. "Bloody hormones..." he whispered to himself.

"All right now! I want you all to give a friendly hello to Buckbeak!!" said Hagrid as a large, feathered beast came out from the woods. Jack instantly clutched onto HErmoine, who quickly pushed him off.

"What do you think you’re doing?" growled Hermoine.

Jack’s face just flushed a deep red and he stared at the ground, twidling his thumbs.

"Now who wants to come up and pet him?" asked Hagrid.

Everyone thought he was mad. Who would possibly go near that thing. Just as everyone was taking a step back, Jack had an idea. Since he had completely embarrassed himself in front of Hermione by acting like a pansy, he could win her love back (ha) bye touching the beast.

He stepped right up next to Harry and said "I will."

Hagrid turned to see the suddenly bold Jack heading towards him. "Boy, you really are a Gryffindor, aren’t you..." said Hagrid as he threw Buckbeak another ferret.

"Now," said Hagrid. "This is what ya do. You slowly approach him. Very slowly. Then, when you got his attention, you bow. If he bows back, you can touch him!"

Jack nodded his head and looked at the giant bird. He drew in a large breath, and began to slowly inch towards it. The bird immediately looked at him, blinking rapidly. Jack noticed this, and quickly bowed.

"You’re doin good, you’re doin good..." whispered Hagrid.

The bird eyed Jack down, and in a few seconds, bowed also. The entire class cheered, happy he didn’t get attacked.

"Well done!" said Hagrid. "Now, do you want to ride him?"

Jack’s heart froze up. "Ride this thing??" he thought to himself. He turned to face Hermoine however, who was cheering in the class. He’d do it for her.

"Yes," said Jack bluntly.

"Great!" said Hagrid as he hoisted Jack onto the bird.

Jack was quivering like a motor on the bird, having second thoughts. "Well, off you go!" said Hagrid as he patted Buckbeak’s behind. The beast just screeched and started running forwards. Then, it started to clap it’s wings, and off they went, into the sky.

Jack of course was screaming like a little girl at this point. "IT’S ALL FOR HERMIONE!! IT’S ALL FOR HERMOINE!!!" he screamed in his head, begging himself not to throw up.

Back on the ground, the trio was screaming loudly, excited to see someone reading the beast. "Blimey, that Jack is foolishly brave if you ask me!" said Harry, watching him fly around.

"I know.." said Hermoine in a dreamy voice.

Ron’s head snapped towards her rather quickly, a look of shock on his face. He kept his mouth shut.

A few seconds later, Jack was back on the ground, screaming for joy. Hagrid hoisted him down, congratulating him on his feat. Jack ran straight to Hermoine, yelling "Did you see me Hermione? I tackled that beastie! I’m not scared of it!"

"Yes, yes I did!! Good job!" said Hermoine as she gave him a rather large hug.

That did it for Ron. He was going to have a talk with this guy later.

"Wait..." said Hermoine, "why are you all wet... OH GOD JACK!!!!"

Jack Sparrow had pissed himself.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lonely_Girl on August 15, 2006, 7:43:53 AM

Lonely_Girl on
Lonely_GirlXD jack pissed his drawers..