Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Snape

Aye, what an interesting crossover!! Read and tell me what you think! I've got some fan art up, feel free to browse my art.

WWOOO I got some comments!! I love you all!!! I'm so releived.. I thought it sucked, that's why no one was commenting.

If there are any pictures you want me to draw from this, just say the word and I'll do what I can. Cudos!

Chapter 5 - Snape

Chapter 5 - Snape
 
After emerging from the boy’s dormitory with a fresh pair of pants on, he realized he’d better get his butt to Potions. He really didn’t want to get on Professor Snape’s bad side. It was a good thing he quickly reviewed his potions book, he was sure he’d need it.

He followed the Gryffindors once more, but kept towards the back. He didn’t want to draw any more attention to himself.

Within a few minutes, they were all filing into Snape’s room. He was in the front of the classroom, giving all the students his ‘I’m watching you’ look. Jack took a seat in the back, avoiding eye contact with Snape.

Once everyone got settled in the classroom, Snape started up his beginning of the year speech.

“Well well well, back again, are we?” he said as he majestically got off his chair. “It is ever so exciting to see your bright and... shining faces again this year. And, we seem to have a new student this year. Fresh from Durmstrang’s, would everyone please give a hearty hello to Mr. Sparrow back there.”

Everyone turned to look at Jack, who sunk a little in his seat.

“Durmstrang? Jack told me he was home schooled,” whispered Ron to Harry. They both gave Jack a confused look.

“Tell me Mr. Sparrow, did they teach you well in Durmstrang?” asked Snape coldly as he loomed closer to Jack.

Jack gave him a petrified stare.

Seeing he wasn’t going to get an answer out of Jack, Snape asked “Tell me Mr. Sparrow, what are Jobberknoll feathers used in?”

Jack thought back to his ten minute study session before classes started. “They’re used in.. Memory potions, and some truth serums...”

Snape gave him a blank look. “Murtlap essence?”

“The healing of cuts.”

“Flobberworm parts?”

“Used to thicken potions.”

The two went on for a good minute. Snape would throw questions at him, and Jack would miraculously answer them all correctly. It was actually amusing to see Snape get frustrated like that. Even Malfoy was grinning.

Soon, Snape just gave up, realizing he was embarrassing himself. He glided back to the front of the classroom, glowering at Jack the whole way.

“Now class, I hope we’ve learned something here. If you too would study, you may earn some points for your house. Five points for Gryffindor,” mumbled Snape as he began writing on the board.

The entire room went into shock. That was the first time in his entire career that Snape had given points to Gryffindor. They all turned to face Jack once again, and he had no idea what he just did. He was really hating being looked at by now.

 

When class ended, Harry and Ron caught up to Jack. “Wait Jack!” called Harry.

Jack winced, but stopped anyways. “Yes?”

“I thought you were home schooled,” said Ron, catching up.

Jack had to think fast. “Yes, I was. But then I went to Durm..string... And then, my parents realized I didn’t fit in there, and moved me here!”

“Oh,” said Ron. He then realized Hermoine wasn’t around. He immediately glared at Jack. “Listen you, what do you think you’re doing with Hermoine?”

“What?” asked Jack, stopping.

“You heard me. What do you think you’re doing? Making moves on her like that, you ought to be ashamed!” said Ron.

Harry by now was slowly backing away.

“Well, what’s so bad about... liking a girl?” asked Jack, his hands going up to his shoulders.

Ron had to come up with something very quickly. Then, it just slipped out.

“The fact that she’s my girlfriend.” He could not just believe the words that just came out of his mouth. Neither could Jack.

“Oh...” said Jack, being in a very awkward moment. “Terribly sorry mate... didn’t mean to.. Move in... on.. Your... girl...” stuttered Jack, slowly backing away also. “I’m... just... going to go and... yeah.”

And with that, Jack ran off the other direction, not wanting to get pulverized.

Ron was in total shock. Why on earth did he say that? He didn’t like her at all. She’s bossy, got really poofy hair, and is a know it all. But he was in love.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lonely_Girl on August 15, 2006, 7:47:53 AM

Lonely_Girl on
Lonely_GirlOOOOOh. Snape got his @$$ handed to him on a plate. (not literally though..sad..)