Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Ron Exposed

Aye, what an interesting crossover!! Read and tell me what you think! I've got some fan art up, feel free to browse my art.

WWOOO I got some comments!! I love you all!!! I'm so releived.. I thought it sucked, that's why no one was commenting.

If there are any pictures you want me to draw from this, just say the word and I'll do what I can. Cudos!

Chapter 6 - Ron Exposed

Chapter 6 - Ron Exposed

Charms went by without a hitch, rather boring actually. The teacher, Professor Flitwick, didn’t even really pay attention to him, so Jack just sat in the back, taking notes. He finally learned what that stick was, and was surprised to hear it was a wand. It was then he realized just how interesting his stay at this school could be.

On his way to lunch, he noticed a head of poofy brown hair halfway down the hall. "HERMOINE!!" called Jack as he pushed through the hall.

She turned to face him, wondering what he could want.

"Listen," he breathed as he finally caught up to her, "I’m truly sorry about what happened in Care of Magical Creatures. I’ve had that problem since I was a child, and I-"

"It’s ok, as if Ron hasn’t done it before," said Hermoine, smiling and rolling her eyes.

"Yes, and that sort of leads to another thing," said Jack. "I’m terribly sorry for flirting with you, seeing that you-"

"No no, it’s okay! You have nothing to be sorry about! You see, I kind of like you too, and I know it’s a bit brash of me to say so, seeing as we’ve only just met, but I-"

As Hermoine rambled on, Jack’s heart was stopping. "Wait!" he said cutting her off. "You can’t like me! You’re going out with Ron! I will not stand for cheating, that’s just wrong!"

Hermoine looked as though she had just seen a ghost. "GOING OUT WITH RONALD?!?!?!"

Jack withdrew his head in shock at the sudden loudness.

"I AM MOST CERTAINLY GOING OUT WITH RONALD!! WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!?!" she demanded.

"Well... he did!" said Jack meekly.

Her face flushed red, and she immediately stomped off. Maybe to beat the living daylights out of Ron, maybe to go cry. Who knew.

Jack, being very confused at this point, was trying to figure this all out. Why would Ron say they were going out if they weren’t? Well perhaps -

His thoughts were cut off as he walked straight into Snape.

"Hello Sparrow," sneered Snape.

"... Hello.. Professor.." stuttered Jack.

"And why aren’t you dining with your classmates?"

Jack thought for a moment, then said "Because I have to go to the bathroom. Would you please excuse me?"

Snape gave him a cocked eyebrow and said "So you are potty trained. Well done Mr. Sparrow. Carry on."

Snape continued down the hall, leaving Sparrow a little pissed and embarrassed.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lonely_Girl on August 15, 2006, 7:50:20 AM

Lonely_Girl on
Lonely_GirlSNICKER SNICKER*** Ahahaha! this is great.

gotmilk on August 14, 2006, 7:28:49 AM

gotmilk on
gotmilkLMAO!!!! Poor Jack though, being embarrassed like that because of ONE incident, but Ron is EBIL!!!!!! Lying like that last chapter all because of extremely cute competition like Jack lol but anywho, the story rocks!