Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Afternoon

Aye, what an interesting crossover!! Read and tell me what you think! I've got some fan art up, feel free to browse my art.

WWOOO I got some comments!! I love you all!!! I'm so releived.. I thought it sucked, that's why no one was commenting.

If there are any pictures you want me to draw from this, just say the word and I'll do what I can. Cudos!

Chapter 7 - The Afternoon

Chapter 7 - The Afternoon

Transfigurations was rather nerve-wracking. Hermoine was on one side of the room, Ron and Harry on the other side. Ron had a sour expression on, and Harry looked very put out. They sure didn’t look like a happy bunch.

"Welcome class, back to transfiguration! I am happy to see that you have all made it this far! Now are there any questions before we begin class?" asked Professor McGonnagal.

The room was silent.

"Very well then. Would everyone please take out their books, and turn to page four."

Jack did not like that class at all. They practiced making these cute little mice, into teacups! How absurd! He was definitely not going to drink out of it.

Well, he survived the class anyways, and went onto divination, which he didn’t like either. The teacher didn’t seem to be all there. So naturally, Jack just leans against the back wall, and shuts his eyes.

Once he heard the teacher say, "Now, will all of you please drink your tea?" he woke himself up and reached for the cup.

He was mid-sip, when he saw something completely unexpected. Hermoine just appeared out of no where next to Ron and Harry. Jack choked on his tea, wondering how she did that.

"Now, will you all trade cups with the person across from you, and have them examine the bottom of the cup?" said Professor Trelawney.

Jack guzzled the rest of his tea, and gave it to the guy across the table. The person handed their cup to Jack, with a slight smirk. Jack jut gave him a smile, wondering what his problem was. The kid had the blondest hair and bluest eyes he had ever seen. He had the weirdest vibes coming off of him too, like he was scheming something.

"Well let’s see here," said Jack, squinting his eyes at the cup. "A... Sunflower? Wait, maybe a cat of some sorts, bloody tea leaves..."

They both heard a cup drop and their heads jerked to the front of the room, where the Professor was shaking violently.

"My dear boy.." she whispered, "you have.. The grim!"

Jack had no idea what the hell she was talking about, but the entire room went up in chatter. "What the hell is the grim?" whispered Jack to the boy.

"Nothing other than the omen of death. And it looks like potter has it this year," said the boy with a smile.

"Well... that’s.. not a good thing.. Why are you smiling?" asked Jack.

"Because Potter deserves it, hanging out with that mudblood..." said the boy. He looked at Jack again, sort of examining him. "Hey, you’re that kid who pissed himself at Hagrid’s, aren’t you!"

"Well, I, uh,"

"That was brilliant at Snape’s. Did you see the look on his face? You got him good. I’m Draco Malfoy," he said, holding out his hand.

Jack quickly shook it, then pulled his hand back under the table.

 

Up next, Defense against the Dark Arts. Jack wasn’t too sure about this class, he didn’t really like the name.

"Good evening class! I see you’ve made it through the entire day, to your last class! I congratulate you! I am Professor Lupin, and I am teaching this class this year. Are there any questions for me?"

Once more, silence.

"Ah. Let’s get started then. Would you all please follow me?"

And with that, the class took after him, down some hallways. Soon, they entered a room, that contained nothing but an old wardrobe.

To the class’s surprise, the wardrobe began to rumble and shake. Noticing the class’s attention was on the wardrobe, Lupin began the lesson.

"Can anyone tell me what’s inside that wardrobe?" he asked

"It’s a boggart," said Hermoine.

"Very good Hermoine," said the Professor, pacing around.

"No one knows what it looks like, because it takes the shape of what the person looking at it fears the most," said Hermoine.

"Correct. And that’s why I need a volunteer. Ah, how about you Neville?" asked Lupin.

(If it’s ok with everyone, I’m just going to skip this little shindig here. Or at least fast foreward to where they’re getting in line)

As soon as the boggart transformed into the spider, Ron was petrified. His heart nearly stopped when he looked into the cold eyes of the beast. He did manage to raise his wand however, and stuttered "RIDIKULUS!!"

The Spider’s feet were instantly covered in roller skates. Since spiders really aren’t capable of roller-skating, he instantly started slipping all over the place.

Ron, relieved, moved to the back of the line. Next up, was Jack. (Bum BUM)

The spider looked at Jack, and instantly transformed into.... Davy Jones. Yes, there was a giant squid-man with a crab arm thing standing in the middle of the room. This confused SO many people.

"Why do you suppose he’s scared of that?" asked Ron, whispering into Harry’s ear.

Harry just shrugged and continued to watch.

Jack was trying to remember what he was supposed to do, but Jones was looming closer. "You’re time is up Jack!" said Jones two inches away from a frantic Jack.

"RIDIKULUS!!" squeaked Jack.

Within seconds, Davy Jones was a funny little squid, hopping around on the floor. Everyone giggled a little at the squid, while Jack went into the back of the line. Why did it have to turn into Davy Jones?

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lonely_Girl on August 15, 2006, 7:54:51 AM

Lonely_Girl on
Lonely_Girlnoooo not davy jones! XD This is great.

Allester on August 15, 2006, 2:13:13 AM

Allester on
AllesterAnother rousing tale yay for you