Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - No!! Jack!!

Aye, what an interesting crossover!! Read and tell me what you think! I've got some fan art up, feel free to browse my art.

WWOOO I got some comments!! I love you all!!! I'm so releived.. I thought it sucked, that's why no one was commenting.

If there are any pictures you want me to draw from this, just say the word and I'll do what I can. Cudos!

Chapter 9 - No!! Jack!!

Chapter 9 - No!! Jack!!

WHOOPSIES ^_^ Didn’t mean to say seeking skills. I meant Chasing skills. You think Harry’s going to let him try out for seeker? No-sirree.
 

"All right Jack, so far so good. Now, chasing is what Angelina and dean were doing. Chasers get the quaffle into the hoops. Now, I’ll be on your team. We’ve got to try to get the quaffle in those hoops on the north end," said Harry as he pointed behind them.

Jack peered over and saw the hoops.

"Now, you ready for this?" asked Harry.

"Absolutely," said Jack, clutching the broom rather tightly.

"All right then, let’s get this started!" said Harry as he Threw the quaffle up high into the air.

In a split second, Harry, Angelina, and Dean all went after the quaffle at once. Jack watched as there was a slight struggle, resulting in Dean making off with the quaffle. Angelina closely followed, Harry right beside her. Jack pulled up by Dean, drawing nearer to the goal posts.

Noticing Dean was about to make a shot, Jack rammed into him while he had his arm up for the shot. This caused him to drop the quaffle, and Harry zooming under to catch it.

Jack found this all quite exhilarating. He couldn’t do anything like this in Tortuga.

Jack tailed Harry, fending off both Dean and Angela. This worked until Dean pulled up in front of Jack and completely stopped. This caused Jack to halt also, and gave Angelina a chance to go after Harry.

This agitated Jack, and he fiercely rammed against Dean. Dean jolted in surprise, struggling to keep his balance. He gave Jack an infuriated glare. It’s on.
Dean rammed Jack right back, growling "What the hell?"

The crowd was chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" right below them, eager to see what would happen. This caused Harry and Angelina to stop what they were doing to turn and see what was going on.

Dean immediately whipped out his wand and pointed it at Jack. The crowd gasped, wondering if he would really attack a fellow student. Jack’s eyes followed Dean’s wand closely.

"Now mate... it’s all just fun and games..." said Jack softly.

"Yeah, until someone get’s hurt!" yelled Dean as red sparks flew from his wand’s tip.

The crowd screamed as Jack dodged the sparks. By now Harry and Angelina were racing over to stop the two, but Jack already had his hands around Dean’s throat. They were trying to pull Jack off of Dean but he wasn’t budging. Dean, who could barely breath by now, jabbed his wand into Jack’s side and sputtered "RELASHIO!!"

Flames blasted from his wand and seared into Jack’s flesh. Everyone completely froze. The crowd went silent, Dean went silent, and Jack... well, he... gave an agonizing scream, threw up, then passed out. Since you can’t be unconscious and on a broom at the same time, he immediately fell off and plummeted towards the ground, blood trailing closely behind him in the air.

The entire crowd screamed and cried. Hermoine had the courage to raise her wand and shout "IMPEDIMENTA!!", which greatly slowed down his fall.

"QUICKLY, WE NEED TO GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL WING!! HE’S BLEEDING TO DEATH!!" cried Hermione, lifting him up.

Harry gave Dean what was probably the most ‘I-Hate-You’ glare ever given. His eyes literally ripped through Dean’s soul.

"YOU’RE OFF THE TEAM!!" screamed Harry.

Dean froze up.

"YOU’RE OFF!! I WON’T EVEN BE SURPRISED IF YOU’RE OUT OF HOGWARTS FOR THIS!! YOU NEED TO CONTROL YOUR TEMPER, YOU NEVER ATTACK A CLASSMATE, LET ALONE KILL HIM!!!"

Dean wiped off the spit from his face, gave Harry one last look, then jetted off in the direction of the forest.

"AND NEVER COME BACK!!" screamed Harry after him.

Angeline, finally speaking up, said "Don’t you think we should go after him? I mean, it’s getting dark, and there are werewolves in that forest...."

Harry simply grunted and flew down after the crowd.

 

 

DRAMA!!!



Yeah..... sorry this too so long -_-;; School takes up a lot of time. In fact, I’m supposed to be doing an English research project.

So.... yeah! Sorry for the wait. I hope you like it so far.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Allester on December 31, 2006, 2:29:16 AM

Allester on
Allestervery good 8.7 stars

charlie9 on November 17, 2006, 8:05:20 PM

charlie9 on
charlie9EEeee!!! U r right! DRAMA TIME!!!! ^-^

LiveLifeWithNoRegrets on October 9, 2006, 12:37:55 PM

LiveLifeWithNoRegrets on
LiveLifeWithNoRegretshurray! An up-date! As much as I HATE Harry Potter (no offense to any Harry P lovers out there!!! But I'll stick with Arty and Nathanial on this one!) I love this crossover....for some strange reason......-_-u It kind of freaks me out, but I can't look away! Good job! Up-date soon!!! ^_^