Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Calm after the Storm

Aye, what an interesting crossover!! Read and tell me what you think! I've got some fan art up, feel free to browse my art.

WWOOO I got some comments!! I love you all!!! I'm so releived.. I thought it sucked, that's why no one was commenting.

If there are any pictures you want me to draw from this, just say the word and I'll do what I can. Cudos!

Chapter 10 - Calm after the Storm

Chapter 10 - Calm after the Storm

 

Sand?

Jack’s sweaty palms made their way through fine, white sand. His eyes quickly snapped open.

He had been lying on a beach. Smoke was drifting through the warm Caribbean air, and the sounds of laughter were coming from a nearby sand dune. Half excited, half confused, he scampered off the ground, racing in the direction of the fire.

While running, he realized the world was higher up than it had been a few minutes ago. He paused and looked down, and his eyes tripled to the size of grapefruits. He was back to his old self. 5'9'’, fully matured, and most importantly, he had his mustache.

He took a few minutes to cry over his mustache, then he was then reminded of the other people amongst him. He took off for the sand dune, ready to launch over it in a single leap.

When he got over the hill, he shed tears of joy. There on the beach, was Will Turner, Elisabeth Swann, and Mr. Gibbs. They were all around a bonfire, drinking rum and having a blast.

"GUYS!! GUYS, I’M BACK!!" screamed Jack as he stumbled down the sandy hill, frantic to reach his friends.

They all looked up, wondering what was going on.

"Guys! I’m back! I was being chased by this mob, and then there was a shiny stone, and then I lost my mustache, but oh, now it’s back! I’m back!" he yelled frantically, using lots of arm gestures.

They all gave him a blank stare.

"Guys?" asked Jack, calming down.

"I’m sorry sir, but who are you?" asked Elisabeth, cocking an eyebrow.

Jack’s heart sank. "Guys, is this a joke? You know me! Captain Jack Sparrow!"

"I’m sorry, I can’t recall meeting you," said Will, looking at him.

Jack felt as though he was going to throw up. What was going on? This was too much information for his brain to process all at once.

Then, everything started to shimmer. His vision was dimming, as he looked upon sweet Elisabeth’s face one.. last... time....

"Jack? Jack! By George, he’s awake!"

Jack’s eyes fluttered open, trying to adjust to the light. Then, he immediately bolted up.

"ALL RIGHT, WHAT IN THE BLOODY BLAZES IS GOING ON?!?!" he screamed, heart racing. He was tired of waking up in unfamiliar places.

"Calm down Jack, you’re in the hospital wing," explained Ron. "You got a nasty burn on your torso, and you took a blow to your arm when you fell."

Jack immediately stopped flailing. He realized where he was now. Back at Hogwarts, back to being a teen.

He lifted his right arm, noticing it was bandaged all to hell. He also looked down to his abdominal region, and realized that too was wrapped up. He lightly touched it, but quickly withdrew his hand, wincing in pain.

Jack gave a gasp of pain, and asked "Can you tell me what happened? I can’t really remember..."

The entire room went into a buzz.

"You and Dean got in a hell of a fight!" exclaimed a boy from the back.

"He blasted your stomach all to hell, and then flew off, you nearly bled to death!" said another girl.

"Everyone, calm down, please!" called Ron, trying to get them to shut up. "Now. You and Dean got in a bit of a fight. He’s gone now, and we can’t find him anywhere. The only thing we know is that he might be in the forbidden forest. And if he is, he’s a goner."

Jack sat there, trying to collect his thoughts. It was coming back to him now, slowly but surely. "Where’s Hermoine?"

"She’s been in her room ever since she brought you to the hospital. She saved you from dying Jack, broke your fall and stopped the bleeding," said Ron.

Jack was touched.

"All right kiddies, off you go. Jack needs to take round two of his medicine, and then he needs to get his rest," said the nurse in a jolly command as she shooed them all out of the room.

"See you later Jack," called Ron as he left the room with the crowd.




 

I realize that there’s a flaw. Dean doesn’t join the team until the last book.. He wasn’t on the team in the third book. I also realize that Harry doesn’t become captain until later either. Terribly sorry, hope you can forgive me.

But let’s just pretend that he was, mmk?

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Arenelle on October 18, 2007, 1:14:43 PM

Arenelle on
ArenelleAww, come on NEXT CHAPTER!

Allester on December 31, 2006, 2:34:16 AM

Allester on
Allestertis still a good yarn 8 stars

charlie9 on December 28, 2006, 8:47:11 AM

charlie9 on
charlie9I dont care about mistakes!!!! Y would u care about mistakes? Its too awsome to care about mistakes!!! <333

LiveLifeWithNoRegrets on December 18, 2006, 10:20:09 AM

LiveLifeWithNoRegrets on
LiveLifeWithNoRegretsaaawww.....how sweet......and about the mistakes, I don't realize it....I haven't ready the books! x_x.....^_^ still love it!!!