Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Storm

This is a story of a man who lived a normal life doing normal things everyday. He was a normal man just like everyone one else. Then one day, that all changed. This change would turn him into the ultimate evil.

Chapter 2 - The Storm

Chapter 2 - The Storm
Chapter 2
The Storm

He woke up the next day to the sound of rain and thunder. He got up and looked out the window to see how bad it really was. It was raining the hardest he had ever seen it. The thunder was louder than ever. He thought about going back to bed but then decided not to since hed most likely not be able to with how bad it was storming. Then he remembered. He had forgotten to close up the shed! Everything would most likely be useless now. He threw on some clothes and his boots and ran out side. Sure enough the door was open. In fact most of the door was gone because of all the wind. He ran to his truck to get some of the wood he had bought the day before out of the back, which was filled with branches. He then ran back to the shed grabbed a hammer and what nails he could find and started to try and board up what was left of the door.

About 10 minutes later after he had boarded the shed up as best as he could he started to go back to his house when he heard something behind him. He turned around just as one of the boards flew off and went straight at him. Before he realized it the board hit him straight in the head, instantly knocking him unconscious.

A couple hours later he woke up only to be knocked out again and the last thing he saw was a dark figure standing over him.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

boondocksaint17 on September 11, 2006, 5:25:10 AM

boondocksaint17 on
boondocksaint17finally chapter 2