Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Awakening

This is a story of a man who lived a normal life doing normal things everyday. He was a normal man just like everyone one else. Then one day, that all changed. This change would turn him into the ultimate evil.

Chapter 3 - Awakening

Chapter 3 - Awakening
Chapter 3
Awakening


When he awoke he was chained to a wall. Then he realized the pain in his head. He could feel the half-wet half-dry blood on the side of his face. Then it all came back to him. He had just fixed the shed door from the storm when a board flew off and hit him in the head. The last thing remembered was that dark figure standing over him. A voice from the shadows brought him back to the present. He couldnt tell what they had said, who they, or even what they looked like because it was so dark. He squinted his eyes to try and see if he could see who it was. Then the voice spoke again. This time he heard what they said, Ah, youre awake finally, said the voice. How long have I been out? About 2 days. You then remember seeing someone when you woke for a second then went right back out. I have been watching you for some time now. Your time has come. You shall soon begin your journey. But, first you must train. For, what lies ahead of you will be the most difficult part of your life. How you follow this path will be up to you. Tomorrow begins your training. Who are you?  I am someone and I am no one. Now rest your going to need your strength.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment