Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - dont have one but its not finished yet

juz read it and find out im still new at this so plz dont be to harsh on how bad it is

Chapter 1 - dont have one but its not finished yet

Chapter 1 - dont have one but its not finished yet
The silent cool air rushed across my face. My short brown hair waved with the wind. The hood of my cloak blew off and I pushed it up. I sat down by the pond and looked into it. I looked like my mother including the dark green eyes. Which I hated because she died when I was five. My dad died when I was three. I stood up and looked around. A black shadow moved quickly across the path. I started walking down the path. I looked at a tree. It was dieing fast. I bent down to the roots and put my hand on one that was out of the ground. Let this tree blossom with wonderful colors. I whispered where there shadows couldnt even hear me. I thought you didnt have magic. It was Quaid, My best friend since I was 12. I don't. I already told you I don't. Where do you get the idea that I do? I lied. I just saw this tree come back to life and you are the only person around. I stood up and looked at him. Okay so what I have Magic.
Why didnt you tell me? His eyes looked mad but his face was calm. I just found out yesterday and I didnt get to see you. I went to your house but your mom said you were out with Hillary again. I already know you two are getting married in three weeks. For how young we are, Im very surprised. What shes 15 and youre 16. Dang I never thought& I never thought about many things but this is a big surprise. Oh and who lied more to who? I didnt wait for what he said I ran through the woods not caring where I went. I lifted vines and roots from the ground to block where I was going. I closed my eyes trying to get the thought out of my head. Ow! I cried out when I ran into something. I fell on my back. I opened my eyes and looked up. Oh Im sorry. There was a boy that was about my age standing up. He reached out his hand to help me up. I took his hand and felt like I couldnt move my legs so I let go. Hey Natasha. Quaid was back. I jumped up. Oh and hi Thorn. Quaid said looking at the boy. How many times do I half to tell you my name is Marko. The boy said still looking at me. Nice to meet you Marko. I smiled at him. Very nice to meet you to, Natasha. He smiled back. Natasha don't waste your time on him. Hes a freak without magic. Quaid said. My heart stopped. I closed my eyes and fell to the ground. I put my hands on the ground. Grow and trap Quaid my dear vines. Vines grew out of the ground and wrapped themselves around Quaid. Oh yea you take that offensively since you just found out you have magic yesterday. He smiled. I stood up. Vines squeeze him tighter. I yelled. The vines started to wrap themselves tighter around him. One of the vines went to his neck and squeezed. I smiled at the sight. Natasha let him go, hes not worth it. Marko put his hand on my shoulder. Vines free him. I whispered. The vines unwrapped themselves from him and sunk back into the ground. He fell to the ground coughing. You ever make fun of people without magic I will kill you. I grew vines all the way around me and made a cage that reached 20 feet in the air. I sat down and starting meditating. I smelt the air and smelled fire. Vines return to were you belong. The vines sunk into the ground quickly. Who used fire? I yelled at Quaid and Marko. I looked at Quaid. I swear it wasnt me you know my magic. I looked at Marko next. I don't have magic so I couldnt have done it. Marko was staring at something. I turned to see what it was. A wizard about my age was standing there. A wizard. I whispered to myself. Yes dear one a wizard and a wizard that controls all magic except yours. How is it I could not burn your vines. He gave me a questioning look. I just got my magic yesterday so I don't know. I turned to Marko. Vines take Marko and Quaid home please I need to talk to this handsome wizard alone. I smiled. The vines wrapped themselves around Quaid and Markos arms. The vines started to pull them off but Quaid dug his heels into the ground. Im not leaving you Natasha. His voice was cold. You don't trust the wizard but I do. Vines pull harder and get them out of my sight now! I yelled. Quaid didnt stand a chance fighting with the vines once I told them that. I turned back around to the wizard. My dear you say you just got your magic yesterday and yet you control it like you have had it all your life. He walked over to me. I have. I said more to myself. But you told me-. I know what I told you and what I told you was a lie. Why don't you tell your friends then? I was banned to use my magic until I was 14 which was two days ago. Why were you banned to use your magic dear one? I was banned because I killed my father when I was three and my mother when I reached the age of five. I whispered. My dear child why did you kill your parents? I took a deep breath and looked at him. My father kept burning signs into my skin saying that it will tell my destiny. The signs where signs of death and anger. It hurt just like me reading the signs. I wanted to die for what the signs said that I must do. My father wasnt himself then. He conjured up the spirits of the dead and they told him what I was to do. They took control of him and burned the signs into my skin. My dad then knew what they were saying and started finishing it. They told him and he did as they said. He burned my skin and wouldnt quit. I cried every night. I killed him because of it. I might have been young but I knew how to control my magic better then my father could control his own. Once my father was out of the way, my mother started to do the same. When she made the signs though they werent with just any type of fire. They where burned into my skin with hot wax the five. After she put hot wax on my skin, she burned it to make it drip. When she was done with that she, used her magic of wind and earth the have the wind, spin the leaves where it would cut my skin if it made contact with me. She did that and ran the leaves over the burns and made it where the marks would never leave. I took another deep breath and closed my eyes. I killed her once she was done because I wanted everyone to know what I was destine to do so no one would come near me. My magic was banned at the age of six because of all the times I tried to kill myself. A tear ran down my cheek. My dear child it is okay. He whipped the tear from my cheek. Next time you call me a child, you wont be okay. I smiled and looked at him. His dark red eyes were looking into mine. Okay Natasha, your wish is my command. He bowed his head. I rolled my eyes. Wizard you know my name so what is yours. I asked once his eyes met mine. Rhys my princess. He smiled at me. Nice to meet you Rhys. Oh and never call me a princess. I turned my back to him. Quaid come out I know the roots let you go once you got out of range. I can sense you near and I know you came back. He stepped out from behind a tree. He was staring at me in shock. You killed your parents and you lied to me. His voice was low and deadly. I lied to protect you. I lied to everyone except those who have lived here all there lives and are over the age of 9. I lifted my hands and wrapped myself in my own vines. Now I have my magic back now I can use it to kill myself again. I closed my eyes. Vines squeeze tighter. I squeezed my eyes tighter trying not to let out a scream. Vines release her. I heard a mans voice in the distance. If you release me I will just call you back. Get the job done now. Squeeze tighter my vines. I yelled. The vines squeezed tighter and some came to my neck. I couldnt breathe nor hear. I just stood there as the vines wrapped around me. Valentina quit! I barley heard. Vines go into the ground. I said. When the vines sunk into the ground, I walked over to the wizard. What did you call me? I said furious. I called you Valentina. He said looking into my eyes. Howd you know that was my real name? I whispered. I just did okay. You will learn when the time comes. He smiled. Okay wizard I will let you off this time. I looked at Quaid. Your real name is Valentina. He stared at me. Yes my real name is Valentina. I smiled and turned back to the wizard. I now know how you found out. You know of me wizard as in know of what I am. He nodded his head. What are you two talking about? Quaid asked. He doesnt know of you. May I tell him? I nodded my head. You may wizard Rhys. She is not as she appears. She is the princess of all Moantera. She is also needed back home for her arranged marriage. I looked at the wizard. My what? I yelled. Well your mother and father told me that it is time that you found a husband and they chose for you. You havent been home lately so they decided that they should send me to get you. She doesnt have any parents. Quaid said. I do Quaid. The people I killed where just slaves of the palace. They werent aloud to burn my skin and mark me but they did. That is why I killed them. Rhys are you my mothers favorite or my fathers? I asked. Well I guess you could say I was your fathers I mean King Rendorens favorite. Why do you ask my princess? Oh I now know something you don't but you will find out when we get back. I smiled. So you will come back with me? He asked. I just said I would. Must I always repeat myself to wizards? Oh and Rhys when we get to the palace don't be surprised who I half to marry. You know him. He gave me a questioning look. Raldoras Prince. I smiled to myself. Prince Zeb! You cant marry him. Hes just& its not up to me. If you must you must. He whispered the last part. Prince Zeb is the best prince I have ever met thank you. He smiled at me. So you do like him. No and yes. Hes just so nice and cute but hes also the prince. I cant marry him because of the palace he lives at. His father cant stand my mother nor my father. He would only agree to let me marry his son because he loves me as a daughter already but I just don't understand why I must go through with it. My dear you must because you are a princess. If you don't want to go through with it you would half to give up you place as the princess to Militia. I looked at him. Militia is not going to get my place as a princess she has no right. Then again she is my sister but she is also a slave. You have a sister and she is a slave. Quaid walked over to me. Yea but she is only a slave because she is the one that told the slaves to burn the marks into my skin. Wow you have a harsh sister. Speaking of the devil she is here with you my dear wizard. I looked at Rhys. Sister dear I never knew you thought badly of me. She came out from behind a tree. I ran over to her and hugged her. I missed you Militia. She kissed my cheek and pushed me off her. Even after I told the slaves to do that to you, you love me. Well I missed you to Valentina. Dang Militia is hot! I heard Quaid whisper to Rhys. Excuse me you have a marriage in three weeks. I turned sharply to Quaid. Well don't blame me Im not the one with a hot sister now am I. I laughed and turned back to my sister. This place is so uncomfortable can we please get back to the castle? I looked at the wizard and he nodded. Im sorry Quaid but you are going to half to stay here Rhys, my sister, and I must be going. Wizard Rhys teleportation would be nice right now. He nodded and a green light surrounded all of us except Quaid. Bye Quaid, I will miss you. I will miss you to Princess Valentina. The next thing I knew we were in the throne room of the palace. Valentina my dear you came back. My mother, Queen Healitia, yelled running down to me. Of course I did mother. If you and my father say I must get married then of course I will come to the wedding. But you know you are getting married to Prince Zeb. I figured that if you knew you wouldnt come back. Mother he is a very fine price I see no reason not to. She smiled at me and put her arm around me. Your marriage is in 2 hours my dear. Yes mother I will go get my dress that is on my bed. How did you know your dress was on your bed? Mother I know you. I said as I headed out the door. I rain past the garden of life and through the black doors. Valentine you are back! Kimberly my best friend yelled running up to me. She hugged me. I pushed her away. I need my dress and I don't feel like running all the way to the top of the castle for it. Can you conjure it for me? she nodded. A dress landed on the table that was in the corner. Holy dang that dress is lovely. Kimberly its my wedding dress. She looked even more surprised. I didnt know there was going to be a wedding. When is it? It is in 1 hour and 20 minutes. I grabbed the dress and went behind a dresser. I took off my old peasant clothes and put on the wedding dress. I step out from behind the dresser. Now I need my hair done. I brought some vines and thorns from ground and made them into a crown. I pulled my hair into a bun on top of my head. You have your magic back finally! Kimberly yelled and smiled. You look lovely my princess. I heard Rhys voice behind me. Why thank you wizard Rhys. I turned around to him. He put his hands on my shoulders. Good luck my dear child. I rolled my eyes. Vines suddenly wrapped around his arms and forced then to stay on my shoulders. I am no child wizard. He smiled and burned my skin. No you are not a child you are a woman. I am in love with this woman to. I felt my heart stop. I got to go. My wedding is in 10 minutes. I ran out the door and down the hall to the throne room. I ran into the room to my mother. Mother I cant marry Prince Zeb. Why not dear? Her eyes looked mad but her face was calm. I don't love him. Mother its not how it use to be. People must love someone to marry them. Not like how you and father were. I understand I will call off the wedding. Thank you mother. Right then the doors busted opened and Prince Zeb came in. His golden blonde hair and deep ocean colored eyes looked wonderful with the lighting in the throne room. He smiled at me and I almost hurled. He came up to my mother and bowed. He took her hand and kissed it. He did the same to me but he looked me straight in the eyes when he came up. Your eyes they show unhappiness. He said and pulled me closer to him. Im flattered you are worried but trust me they look unhappy because of you. He slapped me across the face. I almost started laughing. I thought girls are suppose to slap and guys are to hit but I like your way better. I slammed my fist into his stomach and he fell back. Who taught you to hit? He jumped up and tried hitting me in the face but I dodged it. Me myself and I is the only person that taught me. He looked at me and slammed his fist to my ribs. I didnt move or cry out in pain. You hit like my mother. No offence mother. He smiled at me and gave me a hug. I started laughing. I meant the comment of you hitting like my mother though. I do not care as long as it came from you.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment