Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Rescue pt.1

A New Kid In the village from a lower branch of the leaf village,he holds the power of the chidengan,but his clan power...Vamporeden his friend is Erandor,his name?

Sagendo.

Chapter 5 - The Rescue pt.1

Chapter 5 - The Rescue pt.1

LET'S DO THIS!

"Ugh...What happened?"grumbled Naruto as he woke up.

"They captured Lady Tsunade!"yelled one of the ninja.

"What?!"yelled Gai shocked.

"We gotta save her!"

"Those were sound ninja."said another ninja.

"Wait there were only four ninja!"Sagendo thaught to himself

Sagendo grabed a kunai knife out of his left holster,and a shuriken out of his other.Sagendo was ambidextrious,both of his hands were equal in strength.

He threw both of the tools at the fifth ninja,as everyone was watching the kunai and shuriken blast through the air Sagendo was making hand signs almost as fast as Erandor had done.

"Vamporeden!"yelled Sagendo.

Suddenly the fifth ninja transformed into his true self and caught the kunai and dodged the shuriken.

Sagendo was charging at him.

while Sagendo was charging he was transforming,his skin got darker,his eyes turned red,he grew fangs.

"Woah!"yelled Naruto as Sagendo ran past.

"Vampbite jutsu!"yelled Sagendo.

The room suddenly got dark noone could see,excpet Sagendo.

The sound ninja was getting nervous,but wasn't showing it.

"Are you afraid of...the dark?"said Sagendo almost as if he were right next to the sound ninja.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"screamed the ninja as Sagendo bit him on the neck.

"Don't worry only if you were in my clan would become what I am."

The room was lit again as the team got a good look at Sagendo and the sound ninja at his feet.

"Oh my god!"yelled one of the nameless ninja.

Sagendo slowly transformed back into his normal state.

"That was the Vamporeden,Sagendo's clan trait like Erandor."said Sasuke with the Sharingan in his eyes.

"He activates it with a Jutsu and the charm around his neck releses the power."

"He has a seal aswell it was put on him about the same time Erandor's was put on."

"HELLO?! LADY TUNADE WAS JUST CAPTURED!"yelled Erandor.

"Oh,yeah! Dont wrry Lady Tunade! Team 7 is coming!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pt.2 soon

 

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

erandor3 on August 17, 2007, 3:38:54 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3kewl!

cactar on August 17, 2007, 4:50:45 AM

cactar on
cactarwhy thank u