Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The Butchery

A New Kid In the village from a lower branch of the leaf village,he holds the power of the chidengan,but his clan power...Vamporeden his friend is Erandor,his name?

Sagendo.

Chapter 14 - The Butchery

Chapter 14 - The Butchery
"See ya,Dad."Sagendo said Unzipping his coat to reveal his wings.He flew over to the butchery where Erandor was."HEY GIRLS!"he yelled flying over them.Sagendo arrived at the shop.The door was closed."Evil,Blood-sucking,demon about to break the door!"He shouted.Erandor opened the door."Geez,don't you have patience?"He said.Sagendo sniffed Erandor's blood apron."Yes!Buck blood!"Sagendo shouted."Freak."Erandor said as he pushed Sagendo away from his shoulder."Yo, Mr. K."Sagendo said staring at the Huge knife in his hand."Hello,Sagendo,Clean this of,Please?"Erandor's Dad said as he handed Sagendo his knife.He licked the back of the blade."MMMM...Fresh deer blood.""Where's the blood pan?"Sagendo asked."Over there."Sagendo hissed and ran at supernatural speed.He drank it in two gulps."So,Lets go train!"said Erandor."Sure." Sagendo said wiping the blood from his mouth.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

erandor3 on February 29, 2008, 11:14:27 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3XD you got that from my story but i dont care because we r using each others ideas^^