Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduce

This is the story of my OC's Seraphin and Gyash.

Let me show you a world, where dragons are real and not only a fairy-tale,…

Chapter 1 - Introduce

Chapter 1 - Introduce
Let me show you a world, where dragons are real and not only a fairy-tale, where nothing is impossible, a world with deep forests and in such a forest the story that I want you to tell begins:

Seraphins family was always close with the dragons, but in the moment Seraphin and a dragon egg were born in almost the same time, this changed forever…
The dragon and Seraphin grow up together and become the best friends.
Gyash, because that is the little dragon’s name, is a white dragon with violet eyes. He is like Seraphins shadow, everywhere she is, Gyash is never far away. But he have a difficult problem, because even in this world dragons are not normal, the most people are scared of them and he have to hide the most time.
When the two was 12 years old, they decide to make tattoos under each eye, to show the whole world that they are friends. Under the left eye two side-inverted moons and on the right side something likes YinYang.
The time trickle, Gyash feelings for Seraphin grows: from friendship to affection, from affection to…
One night he wake up, the question that bother him all the time, now he knows the answer “I love her!”
From that moment it’s a pain for Gyash, he can’t tell her his feelings, not only because they are friends, he is a dragon and she is a human! A human that has no biases against dragons, but still a human.
In his despair he fly to a magician, that lives on the top of a mountain called Bloodydeath. He asks him, if he has something that gives him a human body. The magician hands him two earrings out “You and a human must wear them, than you will be whatever you want.”
Gyash flies home as fast as he can, his treasure on his claw.
He finds Seraphin at a little glade, a river float trough it and the birds sings. The trees are endless old and rise above everything. It is the favourite place of Seraphin and Gyash. A smile shoo over his face, the fangs are shown for just a second. See her sitting there and sings with the birds, the twilight of the forest dives everything into a soft green.
Gyash approach to Seraphin and she turns to him “Oh Gyash, I looked for you, but I can’t find you. I hoped that you find the way to our glade today.” With those words she stands, with one elegant move, up and gives him a swift kiss on his cheek, as she o always when they meet. His heart beats loud, even because of that lightly touch. He takes a deep breath, the smell of white roses runs out of Seraphins body. If it was possible for him to get red, than he’ll be!
“I had something to do.” He replies her inquiring view, before she can ask him.
“You know that I was always sad, that I can’t walk along the street with you and things like that” In her face he sees true sorrows and he shift her eyes, he can’t endure that. “I find something to make me a human, but…”
“You don’t have to change” she interrupts him angry; they discuss this so many times “only because others don’t understand who and what you are!” She touches his cheek; her skin is so soft.
“I know, but I want to and I need your help!”
“What did you find?” Seraphin is sceptical
“This” Gyash open his claw and shows her the earrings.
“Where did you find them?”
“That is not important” he knows that she never do it, if he tells her.
Seraphin graps them inert and breathe deeply “What do we have to do?”
“We must wear them.”
“O-okay” Seraphin knows that it is a stupid idea, but Gyash is her friend and she want to help him, his big eyes looks so desperate…

To be continued !

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tjh1996 on October 7, 2007, 9:50:26 PM

Tjh1996 on
Tjh1996nice story