Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The E.R. Room

If you think I've done too much artwork then you're in for a shock. My true obsession is writing, and I cannot stop. So I've made this to wrap up some of my scraped stories. Anyone can make a shout out if they want to see me finnish one, and anyone can ma

Chapter 1 - The E.R. Room

Chapter 1 - The E.R. Room
The E.R. Room


The E.R. room was packed from what I can remember, but since I was having a heart attack they let me through immediately. It was a sunny day that I decided to spend with my old tired wife, but was suddenly crushed by the incident that was happening. I remember bright lights and doctors all around me trying to get me to a room. Once they had found a room I could only remember people pounding on my chest trying to revive me. I was an old man and my time had come for me to leave. If I had the strength I would have told them so, well if I would have known. So there are usually people who would have told me that life was flashing before my eyes, but it did not. Instead I could not help but stare in-between the doctors who where working on me from my right hand side. There, in the window was a worried look from my wife. If I could have comprehended that sooner I would have smiled at her, if I knew exactly where I was going. See, right at that moment the thing that was going through my mind was that these kind young doctors would help me recover from this situation and I would be able to lay eyes onto my wonderful wife again. But what I didn not know is that the worried look on her face would be the last thing I would see. Though I couldn not comprehend it during that time. Speaking of not comprehending things the thing that startled me the most was seeing a girl blocking my view of my wife. Her hair was long and brown with deep hazel eyes full of happiness, just like her wide smile. In an instant I knew who she was, even before she spoke, if she was going to ever speak.

"Mattie..." I said with my last breath.

All of the sudden I saw complete and utter darkness, but as it quickly faded I found myself flying and breaking through several clouds.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment