Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - My 8-Bit Theater FF

If you think I've done too much artwork then you're in for a shock. My true obsession is writing, and I cannot stop. So I've made this to wrap up some of my scraped stories. Anyone can make a shout out if they want to see me finnish one, and anyone can ma

Chapter 3 - My 8-Bit Theater FF

Chapter 3 - My 8-Bit Theater FF
This is my sad attempt at making an 8-bit theater (and/or FF1) fanfiction with newly added characters and apearences of the old ones.


Down the street among the busy people was a tall brown witches like hat, along side of it was bright red hair. People moved out of the way to reveal two men walking down the brick road surrounded by many buildings fashioned of bricks and wood. The one wearing the hat had somewhat long black hair down to his shoulders, blue robes, with the hat covering his face you could only see black and bright yellow eyes glaring at the red headed one. The red haired man seemed happier than the one in the hat, he had red armor on and his eyes beamed a bright blue color with a wide smile.

“So where are we heading next Black Mage?” The red haired one asked.

“Where just here to take a look around alright Fighter?” The one with the hat yelled.

“Okay then! So are we going to a sword shop? I like swords…” the red haired one asked.

“I’d like for you to SHUTUP!” Black Mage roared.

“Geez Black Mage you sure are snappy today…” Fighter said.

“I wonder why..” Black Mage mumbled. Though it was clear Black Mage knew exactly why he was so snappy, it was because Fighter wouldn’t stay quite the whole way they where walking to the town from trying to start a conversation with him.

So they continued to walk down the people filled road and looked at all the sidewalk shops. They stopped in front of one that fighter couldn’t help but stare at. The pergola had a cloth over it that was a dark purple it was fairly big and had many weapons and handmade things in it. Black Mage stopped because of the beautiful mistress guarding the tent.

Her hair was purple like the cloth that made the tent, her eyes where a deep blue, while her short armor was a lighter purple and her tall brown boots went up to her knees, on her back she held a gigantic sword and arrows. She also had purple see through cloth to cover her elbows down to her hands held with a brown band with a dark purple jewel.

“Hello travelers, I haven’t seen your kind around here, you must be knew to this town.” She said.

Black Mage’s eyes went wide as chills went up his back. “I- I- I- I-…” Black Mage stuttered.

“Wow!!” Fighter exclaimed at the girl. He looked at her back that had the giant sword. “That’s a big sword! I like it a lot!” Fighter said.

“Heh, well I am enchanted but tis not for sale… Though I have many others like this one…” The girl said.“What’s your name? My name’s Fighter, I like swords…” Fighter said.

“…My name is Femi and I like any kind of weapon really…” The girl said.

“Femi huh? Doesn’t that mean ‘love me’?” Black Mage asked.

“…Uh yes it does…” Femi said.

“I think my name should be Femi…” Black Mage said sadly.

“W- why is that?” Femi asked.

“So that you could love me baby!” Black Mage exclaimed.

Femi didn’t do anything except blush and stand there looking at Black Mage.

“Wow, I think you’re losing your touch B.M….” Fighter commented.

“No, it’s not him, I’ve lost count how many times I’ve gotten that one…” Femi said.

Black Mage sighed and walked into the tent looking at the weapons. “Uh, well then let me show you the big swords then Fighter…” Femi said.

So Fighter followed Femi into the back, as well as a sulking Black Mage. Femi opened a curtain, it was a room with many swords but everyone was focused on the floor. On the floor was a sleeping girl, her hair was red and a blanket was wrapped around her as well as a bundle of clothes to act as a pillow.

“Heroine!!” Femi yelled.

With a jump the girl sprang up and looked to the Femi. “Oh! Hi big sister!!” the girl yelled.

“What are you doing in here?” Femi yelled.

“Well I wanted it to be a surprise see, I came all the way from elf town from my recent adventure and I wanted to come and see you, so I decided to sleep here until you came. I guess you found me though!” Heroine explained.

“Uuh!! You are sleeping in my most valuable room, not to mention sleeping on merchandise!” Femi yelled.

“Uuh, I’m not exactly sure what’s going on but who is that?” Black Mage asked.

“Her name is Heroine, she’s my sister…” Femi said.

Fighter was still gazing at the red head as she got up. She had bright blue eyes with light red armor almost like her sisters, and she also had a big sword next to her. He watched her grasp the blanket and shirts she had slept on and put them where she had found them. She put the big sword around her back and smiled at Fighter.

“Who are these two?” Heroine asked.

“They’re customers you oaf!” Femi exclaimed.

“Oh! I- I’m sorry big sister is there anything I can do to make it up to you I—…” Heroine started.

“Ugh!! Just shut up and get outta here!” Femi yelled.

Heroine hunched her back over and walked out, Fighter and Black Mages heads following her.

“Wow, could you teach me how to do that?” Black Mage asked.

Fighter only looked sadly at Heroine, then smiled as he began to walk out.

“You want me to teach you how to get under my sister’s skin?” Femi asked.

“Yes! Cuse you see we have much in common; We’re both hot, we’re both evil, and we both have complete morons on our tail--…” Black Mage started.

The next thing Black Mage could comprehend was that all of the sudden he was out on the street again.

“No one insults my sister but me got it buster!” Femi yelled.

“Sheesh she’s got anger issues…” Black Mage said.

“Oh, like you don’t…” A voice said from behind him.

Black Mage turned around to find a man with long white hair that glistened in the sun and a hat that was read with a white feather on it. His eyes where a hazel color, his shirt was white, the bag that was strapped around him was brown including his belt and boots. He also had a red robe and red pants.

“Red Mage!!” Black Mage exclaimed.

“Yes, tis I Red Mage! Come from the dark confines of--…” The man started.

“Yes, yes, all that junk but how did you get here? How did you find me?” Black Mage asked as he got up dusting off his robes.

“Well this is a tourist spot, and the shops are quite lovely. Also; everyone in Elf Town can here your bloody screams!” Red Mage yelled.

“Wow, well I would stand up to this but those weren’t my screams.” Black Mage said.

“Well… is Thief with you?” Red Mage asked.

“Nope.” Black Mage replied.

“Was it White Mage?” Red Mage asked.

“Not in a million years…” Black Mage said.

“A bloody cry for help perhaps?” Red Mage asked.

“You gotta be kidding me…” Black Mage said lamely.

“A fox being murdered slowly and painfully?” Red Mage asked.

“That’s gotta be the most entertaining thing I’ve seen, but never again…” Black Mage said.

“Well… Where they Fighter’s screams?” Red Mage asked.

“Don’t tempt me…” Black Mage said.

“Well then who’s where they?” Red Mage exclaimed.

“They where mine…” Femi said.

Red Mage looked behind B.M. and looked over the girl. “DUN, DUN, DUUUUN!" Red Mage exclaimed.

"Will you ever stop doing that?” Black Mage exclaimed.

"Well I’ll be…who would’ve thought that those shrieks of death would come from such a fine gal…” Red Mage said.

“Hey! I saw `er first ye old man!!” Black Mage exclaimed.

"That''ll be the day..." Red Mage said.

“I will kill you…” Black Mage mumbled.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment