Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Out In The World With New Friends

A Fanfic About ash saving a Beautiful Blond girl Named Binx who has no memory of her past

Chapter 2 - Out In The World With New Friends

Chapter 2 - Out In The World With New Friends

Binx  lay in her hospital bed gazing at her hospital bracelet which still read J Doe.She had been laying there  in the exact same place since Ash Misty and Brock Had To Leave The room.The doctor who claimed his name was Doctor Satou said after all the test and file searching there was to trace of her ever.After hearing that news her heart was broken.It was also told she couldnt leave the hospital untill her guardians were found or if someone were to take her under their wing and took her out into the world and help her find her parents.She finally snaped out of her trance and hid under the covers.

"So what do you think guys?" Ash asked "We cant just leave her here can we? They said if some one could take her her in and helps her she could leave the hospital right?  shes about the same age as me and your both older so maybe if we beg we can take her with us."Misty looked at him "I dout it Ash.Shes scared i dont think she'll want to leave with us strangers any way.".At that moment Brock went up to doctor Satou and began talking to him about letting binx travel with them.

Ash picked up Binx's bag and walked into her room only to see she was still hideing under the covers

"Doctor Satou go away no more tests!"

"Its Ash and i have your bag would you mind coming out? i found your pokeball"

She slowly came out from under the covers  "I have a pokemon? What is a pokemon?"

Ash slowly placed Pikachu on her lap "this is one of my pokemon this is Pikachu. there are hundreds more pokemon much different from pikachu." "Pika Pi!" Pikachu squicked with a big smile.Ash took the pokeball out of her bag.The pokeball looked really old the Red on top was so faded it was pink and the white thad become an light shade of yellow.

"Would you care if i sent out your pokemon ma-" Binx interupted him "May I?"then she took the pokeball and sent out a luxray.the luxray walked over to Binx and rubbed it head against her hand

"Luxray? i remeber i have a pokemon! luxray my only pokemon Luxray!" Binx moved over and sat on the edge of the bed and wraped her arms around Luxxy's neck. Ash Walked over and gave her a smile "You Must be some trainer Binx.".Moments later Dr.Satou came in to the room "I see your feeling better Binx" He placed her clothes on the end of the bed "You better get dressed"

"Why did you find my family?"

"No"

"Then what?"

"Be Happy you have friends.With out them you would have been here a while"He steped aside letting her see Misty and Brock standing in the doorway..Binx was so happy she jumped up and wraped her arms around Ash As She sent Luxray back into her pokeball then going down the line hugging Misty and Brock As Well

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Ash was standing in the lobby with misty and brock Awaiting Binx."Im so glade we're able to help her at least now she has a chanse to find herself." Misty said as Binx walked out of her room dressed.She was wearing her long blonde hair down with a black ribbon and a red and white sailor fuku.Ash stared at her in sort of a trance She's Beautiful."Thank you for saving my life and i thank you for taking me with you.Im forever greatful and in your deat." Binx annouced to them picking up her bag with a cheery smile."Really it nothing we dont mind at all anything to help." Brock asured her as he Misty and Ash started out the door.Binx hurried ahead to catch up with her new friends into the adventuers of the Yollen Reigon and journey to her memories.

 

To Be Continued

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment