Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Cuddle

A little fluff filled one-shot i made when we had no internet

Chapter 1 - Cuddle

Chapter 1 - Cuddle
Cuddle



Disclaimer: I -tear- dont own chase, jack, or the show Xiaolin Showdown. ((makes my cry inside&&&Emolicious))
A/N: Welp, heres my first Chack oneshot. Had nothing better to do since the internet is being a major pain in the arse and I cant think of a picture to draw on paint. O well, still fun to write fluff. I know it prolly sucks but I cant help the fact that my life sux, as does my work. Sad fact but true. Anyways, Read & Review if you please. Enjoy&

Everyone is Emolicious on the inside! ~Kanna2415~.

.0o00o00o0.

Jack slept soundly in his purple sheets. He snored a little here and there but not like something that would disturb this peace. A tiring day of building new versions of jack-bots and once again trying then losing another shen gong wu, had left the poor albino all tuckered out.

The moonlight shimmered off his pale arms and face. It seemed almost ethereal to see Jack glowing like a shining pearl. The floors groaned with somewhat old age and the pressure being applied there.

Scoot over, Spicer. A stern but quiet voice commanded. Jack, who was still playing in his dreams, mmphd and slid over to the other side of the queen sized bed. The covers lifted and let the cold air in, making Jack shiver and scoot closer to the heat that had just appeared there.

Chase lay still while Jack twisted and curled into him. Comfortable? he asked with a smirk when Jack had settled down. Snice. mumbled Jack from Chases chest.

His Chase filled dreams slowly ebbed away from his mind and was replaced with the knowledge that something had replaced his fluff filled pillow.

He cracked open a crimson eye and looked up into the handsome face of the dragon overlord. Chase? he asked in sleepiness, Whatre you&?

I have my reasons.

Ok&-yawn- and those-

Are reasons best left unsaid.

Taking the hint and just shutting up, Jack laid his head back down. A few minutes later, when Chase heard the even breathing from Jacks mouth, he slipped one arm around the lithe body.

Jack smiled in sleep and pushed himself farther into Chases arms.

Chase smirked and bent down to the pale ear, kissing it softly before whispering, Reasons left unsaid until later.

The moon seemed to glow brighter at the sight of the two evils cuddled together, and filled the room with its magical moon beams. Two silent breaths of air filled the room in its silence.

~Owari~


A/N: YaY!! For the fluffy chack goodness!! Gawds, I love it. Hope you did too! ((well at least a little ^-^)) Review, if you would be so kind.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment