Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - This is a call

I was listening to this song and it reminded me of Jack, and since I'm a fan of Chack, i made it a chack song-fic.

Chapter 1 - This is a call

Chapter 1 - This is a call
This is a call



Disclaimer: I -tear- dont own chase, jack, or the show Xiaolin Showdown. ((makes my cry inside&&&Emolicious)) The people and show belong to Christy Hui and the song this is a call is Thousand Foot Krutchs ((note: I changed some of the words so that it fit, Ex: she = he, Her = His, Etc&))
song lyrics

Story
A/N: heyo there!! My first songfic!! And its chack!! -does happy dance- hope u likes it! lol- I was jus listening to my iEmo ((iPod)) and this came on and of course wit my daydreaming self, came up wit this story. Poor emo Jack tear- Anyway, please Read & Review and also please no flames. Enjoy&

Everyone is emolicious on the inside! ~Kanna2415~

.0o00o00o0.

He fooled all of his friends into thinking he's so strong


Hah, you xiaolin losers cant beat me! For Im&Jack Spicer, Evil boy genius!!! Jack yelled from his position in the sky, inches above their heads.

Well just see about that! Rai yelled back, getting into a stance so that he could easily jump up and catch the red head. Jack screamed like a girl and flew higher, then turned and stuck his tongue out at them, laughing his butt off.

But he still sleeps with his light on


His dad grew closer and closer towards him, hands outstretched to wrap around his neck. Screaming. He screamed continuously and ran, but to no where. Silent eyes watched in amusement at his attempts to escape. Why wouldnt they help him? Why did they just stand there and watch as he was fixing to be strangled to death?

The fingertips caused goose bumps to rise all over and his scream was cut short, tears running down his face.

Twisting and turning, he woke up screaming in the darkness of his room. No one there except him, his night light in the wall and Chase&&Wait, Chase?!

He turned to look back but only darkness filled his vision. He pushed the fantasy away and settled back down into his covers, pulling them up and around his face.

And he acts like its all right on, as he smiles again


The pale youth finished applying the last of his black eyeliner. He pushed back his red-dyed hair and placed his famous black goggles on top of his forehead.

He smiled.

His fake smile that fooled everyone, even the famous Chase Young (or thats what he thought).

His mother lies there sick with cancer
Hey, mom.. he said quietly so as not to wake her. Hows it been?

The machine that stood next to her bed beeped. What a horrible sound. It made Jack queasy knowing that one day the cancer would get to his mother and that machine would be nothing but a continuous sound until it was finally shut off.

He lost track of the time and nearly jumped out of his skin when his little machine that told him a shen gong wu had appeared went off. He looked quickly over to his mom and then to her bedroom door. Nothing. He sighed a breath of relief.

He stood and bent over to give his mother a kiss on the cheek.

See ya, mom.

And his friends don't understand him



Would you just tell me whats wrong with you?! Wuya screeched.

Jack glared down at the floor. You wouldnt understand even if I told you. He mumbled.

How do you know?!

Because&..Why do you care? You hate me, remember?

Yes, but Ive run out of things to make fun of you with!

He stared at her for a minute and then lifted his hand to point his index finger at her.

There ya go.

He turned and slouched down onto his stool by his worktable. The Witch sighed, still not understanding what the boy was talking about, and vanished.

The mechanical parts broke into pieces on the floor when Jack crushed them in his fist.

Hes a question without answers, who feels like falling apart. He knows, he's so much more than worthless, but he needs to find his purpose, he wonders what he did to deserve this and..

Jack slid down the cold concrete wall, knees pulled up to his chest, head leaning against the wall looking at the ceiling.

Hes calling out to you, this is a call; this is a call out, ' Cause every time I fall down, I reach out to you

Chase& He reached out, trying to reach for the hallucination of his fantasies.

And I'm losing all control now, and my hazard signs are all out

Nothing but air.

Nothing but shadows.

Nothing but hateful glares and hurtful comments.

Jack wrapped his arms around his legs and grabbed onto his bright red hair, the only leverage to the real world. Feel the pain and he would stay sane&&.at least for a little while.

I'm asking you, to show me what this life is all about



He tells everyone a story, because he feels his life is boring


The computer screen was the only light on in the room. Jack typed furiously on the keyboard.

Well first, I punched him in the gut which made him crumble to the floor. Me and my big group of friends all laughed at him. He may have been bigger than me but Ive been working out a lot so he went down easily. He lied.

Wow, jack! one pen pal said. Thats amazing!

Yah, well he had it coming. Stupid buggar didnt lay a hand on me!

And he fights so you won't ignore him, because that's his biggest fear

Jack-bots, Attack! he yelled from the sidelines, smiling to himself.

The monks sighed together and looked at each other.

Honestly, why does he even try? Kimiko said before they broke apart and started crushing and destroying all of the robots. Jack had heard what kimiko had said and glared down at all of them. Hed show them. One of these days they wouldnt be able to go anywhere without hearing the name, Jack Spicer, Ruler of the World.

And he cries, but you'll rarely see him do it

He looked down at his mothers grave and clenched his fists. Why did she have to go? Why did she leave him alone on this cold world?

Everyone, including his father, had left the graveyard long ago. He had stayed behind under influence of his mourning heart&maybe if he kept standing here his mother would come back and everything would be alright.

He sat down and leaned against the tombstone. So what if he ruined his suit? Not many would really care if they were in his state right now, either.

Hours flew by and thunder clouds moved in along with someone standing in the shadows. Jack never noticed either until a raindrop brought him back into reality.

He didnt look back and didnt look up, just sat there in silence as the drops fell heavier and heavier on the ground. Even through the rain the presence never left.

Jack loved being in the rain because no one knew if he was crying or not.

He loves, but he's scared to use it. So he hides behind the music, cause he likes it that way
The music blared through the walls and shook the doors on their hinges.

Why was he hated? What had he ever done?

Jack screamed into his pillow until his throat gave out.

He knows, He's so much more than worthless, he needs to find the surface, because he's starting to get nervous.

He could feel all the life in him draining out. He barely had anymore energy to stand up to go to the bathroom. He never ate no matter how many times his robots pestered him about it.

He's calling out to you, this is a call; this is a call out, ' Cause every time I fall down, I reach out to you, and I'm losing all control now, and my hazard signs are all out, I'm asking you, to show me what this life is all about.

He turned his pale and sunken face towards the dark wall, Chase& he rasped.
A tear had formed in the corner of his eye and eventually fell down. Save me&

Have you ever felt this way before? 'cause I don't wanna hide here anymore. Take me to place where nothing's wrong and thanks for coming, shut the door. They say someone out there sees us, well if you're real then save me Jesus, cause I've been here for far too long. I wasn't meant to feel alone

The bed dipped down and Jack opened his bleary red eyes. He was stunned at first but said nothing. Chase had come to see him and he wasnt about to say anything to turn the man away.

What are you doing, Spicer? Chase asked, inspecting the youth.

Jack said nothing, only turned his eyes away. Look at me. The man commanded. When Jack did nothing again, he reached out and grabbed hold of the boys chin forcing him to look up.

Waiting& Jack replied. Chase looked confused for a minute and then understood the boys words.

Death wont be coming to you. He stated matter-of-factly. Jack looked into the strong face, What? Why?

Because, Im not letting you go.

Jack again said nothing and just stared in shock.

Chase used this time to place a kiss the pink chapped lips. When Jack made no movements, the kiss deepened. A tongue was probed into his mouth and he began to respond.

Tears fell and Jack grabbed onto Chases shoulders.

And now I'm calling out to you, this is a call; this is a call out, 'Cause every time I fall down, I reach out to you, and I'm losing all control now, and my hazard signs are all out, I'm asking you, to show me what this life is all about

Show me what this life is all about&

They broke apart and listened to each others intakes of breath. Jack wanted to say something but couldnt put the words together.

Jack& Chase started.

Show me what this life is all about Jack cried.

~Owari~

A/N: HAH HAH Awesomeness!!! I have finished yet another story!! Im so happy!!!
-lol- this story is so emo. Almost cried twice but I didnt, WOOT! N e ways, Like what I said before, R&R, but please no flames! Thank yous& WOOT for the Chacky goodness!!! ^-^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment