Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - first story

idk i wrote when i was 12

Chapter 1 - first story

Chapter 1 - first story
it was a stormy nite and a girl with a lot of feelings to share was ready to let them out. she carefully dozed off, she was awoken with an enormuos thump. she looked around to find a women draped with pink,long black hair,and had a great big gap of mystery written all over her face. i asked and threaten,"who are and what are doing here and just to warn ya lady" i slowly picked up my bat from the corner and said "i hit 22 home runners last year and i can make it 23!" i was on a role of being mean,because i had beat my whole family with my favorite character on mortal combat the nite before. i then realized the mysterios lady looked alot like my faverite charchter.lei Mae! as she stared deaply into my eyes she said"my name is" and fastly interupted her " lei mae" and she said" yes" and she paced around for a minute and said" we need you because you have many skills heather" "all the realms are with terrible discrace of the new leader, THE dragon king"" he will stop at nothing to be king, he almost got ahold of scorpion but i jumped in and got him out of their". so she took me through the nite into hover car like thing. we hovered to wat i thought looked familar. it was my sisters house,brianna's to be exact. and lei mae told the whole story again and bri agreed to come. so then we went to my other sister's house,chey's,and again lei mae told the story,and we left off.she took us out of earth realm and to her relm. and we all were trained by our favorite charters, for me it was lei mae of course, for bri it was nataria,and for chey it was sonya. we were trained for many days. and after awhile lie mae took us to the all powerful raiden were we get the the specail powers we would need for combat. then for awhile we just had fun until we were ready to battle the dragon king. so for awile we would mess around in the dead relm,like punching zombies and seeing how fast we could dodge their punch. we also would get many coins for some good deeds but mostly bad deeds we have done,wat i mean by bad it ohnary. we would battle many friends i would personall use the power of flexibilty,bri would use the power of her teeth by draining the life of one another,and chey would use the power of stength. we were walking around and a messenger ran up to us and said" all mighty ones u have 3 days before the battel with the dragon king,but how ever if u retrieve a few things he will spare u another day". we agreed and he said" he needs a fresh mortal arm,200 hundres saphire coins, vampire tooth and a sord" the messenger left and the first thing a fresh mortal arm. as we wore looking their was a miserbale soul sitting by the tree, we asked wat was wrong and he said" the dragon king had killed my whole family, i wish to die to see my family once more"so we told him we would kill him for 200saphire coins,he agreed,gave us the money and bri quickly whipped around and took a bite of the neck. he fell to the floor and chey with all her strength ripped off his arm. and i complamented "a two in one deal,i like that"an their was a battle going on between scorpion and a vampire and scorpion knock out one of the vampires teeth and snuck over and grabbed the tooth and ran. all we need now was a sword,so we ran over to a black smith and he said one sword was 200 saphire coins so we gave up the saphire coins grabbed the sword and ran.so we thought and thought and finally we thought that we could vs somebody for pinxs. so we vs jacky chan,with me and my flexibilty i greatly dafeated him and got the money.we found a messenger and he gave the stuff to the dragon king.he spared a day,for 2 days we slept to stregthen our minds.the third day we ate half the day and trained,and for the last day we taunted and threaten and were ready fight the dragon king.the day of the battle we bravly walked up to the dragon king and chey said bring it .so with great power he charge at us ,i grabbed the girl hands and flipped behind him.chey and me lifted up bri and shot her into the air and onto his neck where she bit a great gap into his neck. chey whiped out her strong rope and took the end of the rope which had a hook that she gashed into his ankel and she ran around his feet,gave me the ok sign and i leaped from a tall building falling like an angel,and landed on his head and covered his eyes and brianna gave him a big powerful push. he fell over with a big thud,i gave a powerful whistle and a big mean cat with poisinus fangs and sharp claws came runnin out of a dark alley and bit the dragon king................he was DEAD. everybody jumped for joy. but the dragon king also had deadly venom that killed the kat,but the kat died with memory of great honor.all three sisters cried for the beloved cat.but we knew that we would not also be heros if it was not for the cat.so what will the future bring us,we will never know,but the 3 mortal sisters will be ready.


by heather kurz
IN MEMORY OF OUR FAVORITE CAT Striper
--------------------------------------------------




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

boykingkilla on February 29, 2008, 2:08:32 PM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaI know how you are feeling about your cat. I had 2 before my current one and they were both brother's like Ed and Al from FMA. Their name's were Scooby and Shaggy though. XD. Scooby passed away from food poisoning and Shaggy ran away from my house due to lonelyness. I miss both of them very much. T_T I like your story though.