Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Naruto

Know your stars Naruto style!

Chapter 2 - Naruto

Chapter 2 - Naruto

Sam:"Know you're nins know you're nins know you're-"

Naruto didn't know where he was and he didn't care he was to busy playing video game.

Naruto:"Ooh frack YAH! LEVEL 9!"

Sam:"Right Naruto he-"

Naruto:"OH YAH I'M SO BEATING YOU'RE @$$!!! TAKE THIS AND THAT YAH YOU GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO YOU!"

Sam:"Naruto-"

Naruto:"YOU WANT A PEICE OF THIS?!?!?!?!"

Sam:"...Okay Naruto he-"

Naruto:"NO, NOOOOO DON'T FALL INTO THE WATER NOOOOOOO!!!!"

Sam:"Thats it take that thing from him!"

After Sam said that a girl with short  brown hair walked onto the stage. She walked up to Nauto and took his Game boy advance. She took the game out of the top of the game boy and snapped it in half. She then walked off the stage.

Naruto:"NOOOOOOOOO! JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sam:"...Jerry?"

Naruto:"He was a good game! he didn't desrve to die..." (Naruto is holding his game close to him)

Sam:"You know this is pathatic get him off my stage!"

After Sam said this a bunch of men started to drag naruto out and he dropped his game...

Naruto:"JERRY!"

 

 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

homiez502 on September 17, 2006, 12:51:13 AM

homiez502 on
Comment Deleted

diva96 on September 21, 2006, 7:32:54 AM

diva96 on
diva96me:naruto..*acts like his mom* AREN'T YOU SPOST' TA TRAIN! NO VIDIEO GAMES FORE A MONTH!

Naruto:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFXgirl on September 17, 2006, 12:32:44 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlLOL!!! OMG that was funny!!! I hope you write more!!!