Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Sasuke, Sakura and teaming up? ooh

Know your stars Naruto style!

Chapter 3 - Sasuke, Sakura and teaming up? ooh

Chapter 3 - Sasuke, Sakura and teaming up? ooh

W00t! D: srry I didn't update in awhile please dont kill me!

--

Sam:"Know your nins, know your nins, know your nins"

Sasuke was sitting in the "evil chair of doom" as Naomi had put it when she was being dragged passed Sasuke in the hallway.

Sam:"Sasuke... he uses a stunt double"

Sasuke twitched 'wh-who the hell told him?!?!?'  he thought

Sasuke:"Hn... childish jokes don't bother me" Sasuke crossed his arms.

Sam:"*rolls eyes* Right... Sasuke, he had sex with Sakura"

Sasuke was just about to get up from his seat but he wasn't going to let this stupid voice get to him with his stupid "jokes" even if most of them are true (omg D: I wanna have sex with Sasuke! jkjk).

Sasuke:"Like that will ever happen"

In the back of the stage sat a very pissed Sakura. It was bad enough Sasuke dumped her but oh no he couldn't at least at admit that they were together.

Sam:"Sas-"

Sakura:"SASUKE YOU @$$!!!!"

Sakura attacked Sasuke from above a kunia held tightly in her hand. Sasuke of course moved out of the way of Sakura's attack.

Sakura was now chasing Sasuke around with a kunia and screaming "@$$ HOLE" at Sasuke. And Sam was just getting a free show.

In the back agian-

Naomi's day was awfull I mean really was it really that neccary to drag her out by her feet. To make this worse when she escaped she ran into Naruto who was screaming "bloody murder" she had barely calmed him down but they both agreed on finding the Sam person.

--

w00t it sucks right? next chapter will be better

 

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

diva96 on September 30, 2006, 6:21:38 AM

diva96 on
diva96hehehe! still as funeh. hehehehehehe!