Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue: And So It Begins

[AU, SASUSAKU] The Uchiha Massacre was a cold case. But when the younger of the two survivors is found beaten within an inch of his life, new suspicions emerge...and Uchiha Sasuke is driven precariously close to the edge.

Chapter 1 - Prologue: And So It Begins

Chapter 1 - Prologue: And So It Begins
A/N: I know I really shouldn’t start another fic…but this idea has been bugging me for quite a while…and, in my (unbiased!) opinion, the plot is original. Yeah, that’s hard to come by these days. By the way, this is AU.

Oh! And just to let you know, I have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of the Japanese justice system. So, using my knowledge from Law and Order (original, CI, and SVU), we shall go by the American justice system. Not that it’s terribly important at this part…

Warning: This fanfiction may deal with highly controversial issues (mainly child abuse) and will include negative betrayal of the character Uchiha Itachi (apologies to all Itachi fans, but I suggest you don’t read this).

Disclaimer: I don’t own the Naruto series or its characters. But I’m still pondering different ideas for fundraisers so I can purchase it for a ridiculously huge amount of money. Donations welcome. -

False Testimony

Prologue: And So It Begins

-xxXXlXXxx-

SMACK.

The boy smirked in grim recognition as his beaten body flew backwards.

BAM.

His back arched in a painful reflex when it connected with the hard wall.

SPLAT.

The crimson droplets glittered and shined in the moonlight like rubies as he coughed them onto the glossy wooden floor.

CREAK.

The old floorboards strained underneath the feet of the boy’s attacker as he approached him again, moving slowly.

THUMP.

The boy’s body slumped, landing in a broken, tangled mess of stinging tears and limbs as darkness clouded his vision.

CRACK.

His eyes instantly grew wider as he let out a scream, filled with pure, utter anguish. His attacker had gripped his wrist harder than humanly possible, sending new waves of misery down the boy’s arm.

SNAP.

Sickeningly, the limp limb finally broke under the pressure.

WHAM.

His attacker’s foot made contact with the boy’s chest as he tried in vain to stand. He was sent sailing through the air again.

BOOM.

His spine made contact with cement yet again as he let out another whimper, scarlet coating the pure white walls; in a similar fashion to his tainted innocence.

HACK.

He was seized by a coughing fit, his young body shaking violently and spewing ruby liquid in all directions.

CREAK.

The wood was once again moaning in protest as the attacker approached, his face covered in deadly shadow.

SLICE.

A new sensation gripped the younger of the two as a cold, silver blade was drawn slowly across his limp arms, the flesh giving way instantly and allowing beads of red to leak out once more.

THWACK.

The dull knife flew through the air, landing in the wall not centimeters away from the boy’s head. It pierced the cement like the emotional dart that had lodged itself in his weak heart so long ago.

DA-DUM.

His heart thumped painfully in his chest and he became panicked. Surely his attacker could hear the frightened rhythm beating within.

CRUNCH.

His ankle was stepped on by his attacker. The poor boy didn’t even allow the agony to register in his hazy mind.

THUMP.

He had fallen to the floor in an untidy heap again.

…NOTHING.

The boy finally slipped into the sweet abyss of his tortured dreams. Nightmares and dark images flitted through his slumbering mind like a slideshow.

…SILENCE.

The attacker stared at his shaking, unconscious victim. The boy’s chest was heaving as it tried to work the extra air into his lungs. His pale skin was coated in slick crimson and lilac bruises bloomed over wrongly turned limbs.

RING. RING. RING.

“Hello? This is Uchiha Itachi. My younger brother…Yes, I’ve found him within an inch of his life.”

-xxXXlXXxx-

A/N:

Well, anyway, I wasn’t planning on writing the prologue quite like this until I started. Things will be cleared up in the next chapter, I promise (apologies for the shortness, but prologues are usually shorter).

I've had this up on ff.net, so I'm like, 'You know what? Why not post it here?'

Now, PLEASE REVIEW!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

saturn13 on June 24, 2007, 6:37:51 PM

saturn13 on
saturn13ooooooo im confused but awesome!

finalfantasy on June 28, 2007, 8:51:22 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyyea me too. but i still like it!

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 2, 2007, 8:31:44 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101same here^^