Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Captured, and Vacationing

This is a KimXClay story, and its about kimiko and clay vacation in africa to perform in a show while omi and Rai camp and get captured by a girl

Chapter 1 - Captured, and Vacationing

Chapter 1 - Captured, and Vacationing
        Raimundo and Omi were out camping while Kimiko and Clay were in Africa performing in a musical, Raimundo and Omi sat down roasting marshmallows while this green haired girl was sitting next to them, Raimundo asked ``Who are you, and why did you interrupt our supper?'' The girl glanced down at the marshmallows that were set a light, then in a flash she gobbled them up, Omi's face went bright red, ``HEY THAT WAS OUR FOOD!! YOU CANNOT JUST EAT IT WITHOUT US SAY-'' The girl took Omi by his neck and but him in a bag and tied it up with a rope, ``Hey, Why'd you just do that to my friend Omi? He just asked you why did you eat the marshmallows, dude I think your o-'' But before Raimundo could finish the sentence, The girl did the same as what she did to Omi to Raimundo.

KIMIKO AND CLAY IN AFRICA HAVING A LOVELY HOLIDAY
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
``Hmm…Clay doesn't it feel good with the hot weather here in Kenya?'' Kimiko said happily Clay replied ``Why yes it does little lady, don't you wonder what Omi and Rai are up to?'' ``Probably doing something real crazy'' Kimiko replied and laughed. ``Lets check into this 5-star hotel here'' Clay said ``Sure Clay it looks relaxing, also I can't wait for the show tomorrow can you?'' ``You bet I can't Kimiko, it'll be cool, I haven't forgotten a single thang in my script'' ``C'mon Clay lets check-into this hotel.''





TO BE CONTINUED
-----------------------------
A.N: Kimiko and Clay are in a show called ``Monk Couples'' (usagi_moon would like it I bet, ive seen his/her pics on the gallery, See you in the next Chapter guys.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

puccatutta on February 25, 2006, 5:40:25 PM

puccatutta on
puccatuttaCool Story bro i don't think u need help anymore, this story is cute coz its done by u ^^

Darling_425 on February 24, 2006, 11:10:54 PM

Darling_425 on
Darling_425Interesting story!

Anurama on February 24, 2006, 10:53:25 PM

Anurama on
AnuramaYou have a good story. I don't no what to say. Good.