Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - un-named

2 best friends...and then a lil girl comes. read as their lives get flipped upside down. will it get better or worse! who knows! teehee

Chapter 1 - un-named

Chapter 1 - un-named
Un-named - by chibiprincess


Koharu what are you doing! The boy that looked about 15 with spiky dirty blonde hair and gentle blue eyes called out. I will be right there she called from the inside of the girl’s locker room.
God girls take to long getting dressed he thought to himself as he was already dressed in his usual white short sleeved shirt and army green cargo pants. It only takes me like…3 minutes he called out again, you are taking 8! Oh will you get over it Akito! My god your like my mom she called out knowing that would annoy him. I don’t know how you can even compare me to that women he said to get her back. Don’t insult my mom! Koharu called out as she walked out of the dressing room. Wow he thought as he stared at the 14 years old girl with shoulder length brown hair pulled into a ponytail the pieces of her bangs that were to short to be pulled back tucked behind her ears, The girl that he would be happy with just staring into her kind chocolate eyes until he died, The girl that had no idea of his feeling for her. What are you staring at? What’s wrong? Koharu said thinking he was staring at something behind her. She looked behind her to see Aya, the most popular girl in school and in everyone else’s opinion the prettiest. Oh she said, and stomped off. Koharu wait!! He yelled running after her after he snapped out of his day dream. Why should I wait for you? She said. Well let’s see 1, I am giving you a ride and 2, because I am your friend no duh.
Well 1, she said mockingly you’re a perv just like every other guy in the school and 2, I can walk perfectly fine thank you! She said knowing well that was a lie since she had sprained her ankle badly during gym. Who does he think he is leading me on like that? she thought to herself. He just like all the other guys a sucker for perfect lil ra-ra’s like her. Koharu what did I do! He pleaded. Koharu sighed, nothing I guess… ok good. akito said. Now come on…Koharu now what are YOU staring at? He said looking over to her and stopping dead on in the middle of the bike rack where his bike was waiting. He turned around and knew exactly what she was staring at. About 200 feet in front of her there was a lil girl about 7 with blonde hair pulled into pigtails and chocolate brown eyes chasing a ball that she had accidentally rolled into the street and coming straight at her was a car with a driver that was doing almost everything but paying attention. No!! Little girl move!! Koharu screamed in vain as the girl wasn’t paying attention either. Then at that moment she did something no one expected. She bolted right in front of the car, grabbed the girl and ran out from in front of the car in very little time. Now that was strange about that was the fact that she had sprained her ankle and could barely walk on it let alone sprint. She stood on the other side off the street a crowd gathered around her. She was holding the girl in her arms tightly with her kneeling. The strange part was that the girl didn’t seem to mind Koharu holding her like she was as Koharu seemed shocked at what she did because she didn’t move. She just stayed there holding the little girl. Koharu slowly got up still holding the little girl. She set her down. Are you ok? She asked with worry in her eyes. Akito got over the shock and was running to her. He grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. What were you doing! You could have been killed! he said holding onto her shoulders. Koharu looked shocked at how he was taking this. What do you mean what was I doing! I was saving the little girl! Where were you genius you have two well legs you could have sprinted to her! She said. Well you shouldn’t be so stupid!! He shouted back. She looked at him with a death glare turned to the girl and ruffled her hair. Now you be more careful ok? The girl nodded and Koharu turned back to akito. You are an insensitive bone headed perv! She said loudly and stormed off again. Women…akito sighed. I heard that you jerk! Koharu shouted from where she was. Akito sighed again and went to get his bike. I can’t believe that jerk! She mumbled to herself. What were you doing what are you stupid she said in a mocking tone. She looks across the street and saw akito riding on his bike home. She turned her head like she was still mad at him when he looked over. Why am I doing this I have never been able to stay mad at him…she thought.
She got home and immediately went to her bedroom. She changed and was doing her home work when the phone rang. She picked it up “hello?” she asked. Hi…Koharu? It was akito. Oh hi she said trying to contain her happiness to hear from him. Umm I just wanted to say I am sorry…I know it was wrong for me to yell at you…akito finished. It’s ok… Koharu said coolly. Um… hey Koharu? You remember that lil girl…well umm…lets just say you might wane get over here…he said. Ok I will be there in a minute she said with slight worry in her voice. She put up her books and left. She got to his house and knocked on it twice and he immediately opened the door. Ok good you’re here he said. Hi to you to akito. She said laughing slightly. Yea hi…umm look he said stepping sideways to re-veal the little girl. Oh hi! Koharu said. What are you doing here? The little girl automatically perked up with a big smile on her face. That is so cute! Koharu piped. What’s your name? The lil girl looked at her as if she couldn’t tell her. What’s wrong? Koharu said. The little girl just shook her head. Akito looked to Koharu worriedly. She can talk because she was talking a little bit before you came over but its like she just doesn’t have a name…he finished.
You can’t be un-named. Koharu said. Maybe she is just shy. She looked down to the little girl. You don’t have to be scared. She said with a kind smile on her face. The little girl looked at her. Im not scared she said in a happy tone. Good Koharu said. So will you tell me your name? Nope. the little girl said. Why not? Koharu said. Because silly. You never gave me one. The little girl said. Koharu looked confused and akito looked like he was going to die. We never gave you one? He said. Yep never did. Why do we need to name you? Akito said. Oh yea I forgot….Heh well you see…you’re my parents…she said. What!!! They both said in unison.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment