Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I'm what?!

waking up, Naruto reaveals to Kiba….his most embarrassing secret..getting Kiba’s help he finds what he is.. (gay,Straight, or bi)

Chapter 1 - I'm what?!

Chapter 1 - I'm what?!
Disclamer: I do not own Naruto or any other anime.

Pairings: Sasunaru (one-shots are): Itanaru (more like Naruita),KisaIta

Summary: waking up, Naruto reaveals to Kiba….his most embarrassing secret..getting Kiba’s help he finds what he is.. (gay,Straight, or bi)

Warning: This is Yaoi, boy on boy action so you don’t like…well get out now.

The room was silent for a second til once more… A loud noise echoed around the room as the only occupant of the large and messy roomed snored, irritating a few blue jays who flapped their wings in disguise. The birds flew into the higher branches away from it all….

Buzz. buzz .buuuuuzzzzz.

The young blond in the bed rolled over in irritation, groaning as the small object near the table shuttered, asking for attention. The boy rose from under the bed sheets yawning a bit, his ruffled blond hair swaying a bit as he grabbed the orange devise…answering it a mere second.

’Hello… Naruto speaking…’’ Answered Naruto, blinking as he heard snickering from the other end.

‘’Of course I know this is Naruto..after all I was the one that bought it for you…geez numbskull why do I even bother..’’ Barked the voice from the other end. Naruto growled at and knew instantly it was none other then Kiba, the Dog breath idiot!!.

‘’Hey I’m Not the one calling in the morning Dog breath!! it’s 9 and your bothering me now!?!’’ Yelled the blond in frustration. The animal lover Blinked and silence took on as neither of the two spoke, waiting for a bit til Kiba opened his mouth once more.

‘’God Naruto…. Do you even have a clock? it’s not 9 Idiot!! it’s 4….you’ve been sleeping the day away and plus we got some babes to check out near the movie theater!’’ yelled out Kiba, grinning at the last statement.

‘’….WHAT?!!!! IT’S 4..ALREADY!!!!? I GOTTA GET DRESSED……and uh….Kiba I have to ask you uh something too……’’ Said Naruto in an almost inaudible voice.

‘’Dude…what is it, Dear Kiba can help anyone!!” yelled out Kiba.

‘’I…um……… ‘’ Stuttered Naruto a bit trying to delay the inevitable.

‘’…yes… Fox face….you what?’’ said Kiba getting annoyed by his friend’s hesitation.

‘’ I may have….uh…well Never kissed a girl…or….uh guy so I don’t know if I’m straight or….well….gay’’ Said Naruto blushing as he admitted his worst secret.

’……YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!’’ Yelled out Kiba as he began to laugh at the statement making Naruto growl at the brunette who continued to laugh.

‘’..YOUR NO HELP!!!’’ growled Naruto.

‘’Huh?...but I never said I was help…well We could find out today… just kiss someone to see if you feel anything spark, we’ll try at the movie theater, just get dressed!!!” yelled out Kiba.

Naruto could hear laughing for a more minutes til all that was left was a buzzing noise as Kiba hung the phone up, sighing he did the same as well. Kiba was utterly useless in…these types of situations, the dam idiot never knew when to stop laughing.

Naruto grinned as he slid himself off the bed, falling to the shaggy blue carpet. Narrowing his eyes he spotted a few clothes on the floor, deciding to look nice though he went to the drawer, picking out his clothes.

A pair of jeans that slid off his lithe figure a bit and his favorite shirt a black shirt with a orange swirl in the back. The swirl stood for what he liked.

Whirlpools.

His parents were trapped in one a few years after his birth, falling into the deep ocean’s heart….he sighed as the memory flashed of himself at the mere age of 4 finding out from his uncle, Jiriya that his beloved parents died. Shrugging on a long sleeved coat he walked out the door, whispering the names of his parents.

Minato Namikaze.

Kushina….Uzumaki.

Itanaru, Itanaru, Itanaru, Sasunaru, Sasunaru, Sasunaru!!

(Sapphire complex theatre, 5:45)

The room was crowded with people as they chatted about which movie to watch…yet some people just were there to talk about love. It simply amazed Naruto how much he heard it. Walking past a few tables he saw a familiar face grinning at him, groaning a bit he stomped past the bustling tables to meet Kiba with a glare.

“again…why are we here? it’s too full Dog breath!!” groaned out Naruto as he looked around the crowd, Kiba just rolled his eyes pulling his friend to sit beside him with a smirk.

’Well…we were going to see a movie but I decided I’m going to play match maker or something with you….Just need to find some test subjects for them…’’ Said Kiba as he searched the crowd to find nothing of interest.

‘’Hm…wait….what about that girl…she has a nice body…..eh except can’t see much with her wearing that…’’ Said Naruto as he spotted a raven-haired girl, wearing here hair in a slight pony tail. Her body looked slender yet it was hardly noticeable with the long coat covering most of her up as she talked to a tall blue haired guy with gill marks on his face.

‘’eh…Naruto…that’s not a girl’’ said Kiba only to be ignored as Naruto already had walked towards the two. Now standing behind the ‘girl’ Naruto tapped her on the shoulder making her turn around towards him.

“ eh wh-‘’ The raven-head was cut off as Naruto pulled her towards him, holding the raven-head waist with one hand he pressed their lips together, Shocking them.

(Itachi’s Pov)

What the hell!!!! who does this blond think he is, kissing me like that……. I should be doing that….HOLY shoot!!! O.0…. IS THAT HIS TONGUE!! I’M NOT A GIRL!!!!

To say the least, Itachi was utterly shocked at what the blond boy did…. he held onto Naruto, pulling him close to make the kiss last longer, yet as he did so The blond pulled away from him making him growl in protest.

(Naruto’s Pov)

She’s a, fine I have to admit great!! kisser…but.. I don’t feel anything in it, it’s just a stupid regular kiss. AUGH!! IT’S LIKE INCEST TO ME!! well..uh she’s glaring at me, does she want more???! god why me!!

(Normal Pov)

Naruto took a step back as Itachi continued to glare at the misfortunate blond who dare to stop. Naruto took a deep breath as he prepared to apologize.

“uh…sorry miss, but… I was just checking to see if I’d well….. “ he gulped as Itachi rose a brow at him, taking a step towards him, holding the blond roughly by the shoulder.

“ok..you what blonde-chan” said Itachi in a low husky voice,” and I’m not a girl!!’’

“Uh well…you see I was just wondering if I was gay or not and it seems I might me and please, never call me ‘chan’ again” growled out Naruto at the last part.

“hn…’’ Itachi smirks a bit, “ well I’m a boy, kid…so either kiss me, kiss me, or….KISS ME!!!’’ Itachi closes his eyes as he pushes Naruto into the wall, pressing his hungry lips to him. Itachi opens his eyes and blinks in confusion as instead of seeing sapphire eyes he saw none other than his best friend, Kisame’s beady coal eyes. The raven blushed as he realized what he did.

“eh….Itachi, I never knew you felt that way…” Said Kisame as he blushed as well. Itachi blinked and looked around, letting go of Kisame in search of the blond.

"Shut up, Kisame-san…. where did that kid go?” asked Itachi.

“uh….there…. towards your bro” muttered Kisame as he wiped his mouth and stepped back in fear as he saw Itachi flare red in anger.

“MY BRO!?!! THAT BLOND IS MINE!!!” yelled out Itachi, Kisame gulped. He could have swore he saw Itachi’s eyes flash red.

Kiba sighed in relief that his friend didn’t feel anything for that Uchiha, maybe it was the fact his friend wouldn’t be gay. All his friends would never let him live it down. Falling down into the seat he relaxed himself only to blink as he saw Naruto heading to…. eyes widened in recognition. He was walking towards…

Sasuke.

Naruto grinned to himself knowing he would know in a second what he truly was.. That girl was pretty..no he already had to admit, darn right hot!! but it was time for the ultimate test….Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes and tapped another raven-head on the shoulder, making cold black eyes dart towards him in question.

“eh um…excuse me.. Mr….but uh my name’s Naruto” Said Naruto blushing a bit as he rethought of what he had to do.

“what do you want Do-“ before he could finish, Sasuke was pulled into Naruto as they kissed. Sasuke’s eyes widened and he blushed, holding the blond slim waist close to him. Naruto snaked his arm around Sasuke’s neck, holding him by that back of his thick hair, causing a hiss to come from Sasuke’s mouth, soon getting used to the extra weight on his hair, he moved his pale lips in sync with the blond’s.

Sasuke licked Naruto’s bottom lip, begging for permission enter. Gladly Naruto opened his mouth partly, letting Sasuke slip his tongue in. Their tongues intertwined with each other in a slight battle til Naruto gave up. Smirking Sasuke roamed Naruto sweet cavern, memorizing it quickly. A popping noise was heard as they let go for air, panting slightly the blond grinned.

“well, Do you know now, Naruto-chan?” said Sasuke as he fixed himself into an upward position as his brother Itachi just gawked with tears rolling down his eyes.

“but…but…DAM YOU SASUKE!!! HE’S MINE, I WILL GET MY REVENGE!” growled out Itachi as Kisame held a tissue over his nose to stop the nosebleed.

Yeah… I’m defiantly gay” Said Naruto blushing a little as he hugged Sasuke.

Itanaru, Itanaru, Itanaru, Sasunaru, Sasunaru, Sasunaru

AN: My first time making a Sasunaru, and this is a one-shot people, It was fun making but really hard considering I usally make Itachi so strong in my Itanaru stories…so if you didn’t catch on, Naruto thought Itachi was a girl, so yeah lol.

This was for my best friend Lauren (or leo!!) she’s a huge fan of Sasunaru….or eh…. Jiroro

chow for now Yc

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Baronsgirl on March 11, 2010, 11:02:35 PM

Baronsgirl on
BaronsgirlWhoa cool story. can you write a new story?

chibisrule943 on May 15, 2011, 2:40:29 AM

chibisrule943 on
chibisrule943I'm sorry for the mega-late response. But in truth, I HAVE made other stories. Course, a lot of them are in a different site and uncomplete. They may even stay as such.