Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Neomonia

Chapter 1 - Neomonia

Chapter 1 - Neomonia


My Neopets Adventure

One long, long, long, long day in Neopia I woke up from my neohome. I went to brush my teeth in front of my bathroom sink. I couldn't reach the dental floss, so I jumped. At least I grabbed it.

I knew I would soon feel my feet land on the cold hard floor. After all, I wasn't wearing socks or shoes. I was wrong; I never felt the cold stone floor. I was floating. After a few minutes, well it felt like that but it was really an hour!

Anyway, I got the hang of flying. I flew into my pets' room. I first woke up Darkstar574. He's my shoyru. When he finally gets up I tell him” I'm going to Neopia Central to get some food, tell the others when they wake up.”


Of course, I can't always rely on him. I go over to Darkflame385's room. I tell her the same thing. I can trust that she will do it. Off I go but right before I leave, I hear some moaning from black_moon556's room. I go over there as swiftly as an eagle. Almost exactly like one, since I can fly. Anyway, he tells me he has neomonia! Oh no, I have to bring him along to go to the healing springs in Faerieland. I mean he's sick and all, don't get me wrong but he weighs 40 pounds!

Then I hear another groan. “
Oh no” I thought, not another one! It's Darkflame385's room. Not Darkflame385, I, again, swiftly go to her room. She says the exact same thing as Black_moon556 did. Then I hear another moan.

“Not again!” I say. Tinkerbell6567 also had neomonia. The only pet that wasn't sick was Darkstar574. I had better take him with me, so I rush over and grab him. Good thing he had wings, I was dying of walking without him.

After all, it was a long trip to Faerieland to get to the Healing Springs.” Wait…” I thought, “How could I walk if I could fly?” ”That's odd!”

I was being silly thinking I could fly and walk at the same time
! Anyway, we got to the Healing Springs just before 12:00! Since it was almost lunch, we got some faerie food. Darkstar574 asked me how high I could go, so up I went. I soon noticed I couldn't stop! Uh oh, that's not good!

How was I going to stop? The breeze felt nice. I almost forgot I was flying! I went 5x around Neopia trying to tell Darkstar574
, every time I went, around to go home.

Everybody was staring at me. I went around 7 more times. Ok let's stop this story and talk about how I stopped, ok? Anyway, the flying power ran out and I landed in the Endless Plains. The end of my story is near, anytime. THE END

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

chinchilla_luver on November 21, 2005, 1:17:24 AM

chinchilla_luver on
chinchilla_luverthere,that's better!

chinchilla_luver on November 21, 2005, 1:15:03 AM

chinchilla_luver on
chinchilla_luverya, I know ,I need to fix that!:)

kittyGurl_6 on November 21, 2005, 1:07:50 AM

kittyGurl_6 on
kittyGurl_6tooooooooo bright can't read!!!!!!