Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Upside-Down !?

Chapter 2 - Upside-Down !?

Chapter 2 - Upside-Down !?


One day I woke up and discovered that my bed was on the ceiling!

I knew today was going to be another strange day, as usual. The only thing I didn't know was that this day was going to have to do with the ceiling! It's true, it does have to do with the ceiling. Anyway, let me back track to umm…about a week ago with this strange dream I had.

Ok, It all started around 10:00, when I finally went to bed… I dreamed all the furniture in Neopia was on the ceiling of every building. When I say everywhere, I mean everywhere! I'm not kidding, I mean in Faerieland, Maraqua, Meridell, Terror Mountain, Mystery Island, Haunted Woods, Lost Desert, and even Tyrannia!

Of course, all you smart people all ready knew that I would have, by now, fallen on the floor. You're wrong, I held on as tight as I could to the slippery, plastic table. How? I don't know how the furniture stuck to the ceiling. I wasn't the furniture so I decided to just drop. “Oww! That hurt!” , I shouted.

Of coarse someone heard me, but who? Why it was just Darkflame385 with her new yellow coat. She quickly asked me, trembling with fear that I was hurt badly” Are you ok?”

I simply answered, while feeling the small bump on my head “Yes, I'm fine!” I smiled. She didn't smile back, instead She asked me why every-

thing was upside down. I told her” I don't know” Her frown grew. She slowly walked to her room.

I ran out the door to explore. I was in the air! Ow… again I fell. I went to go ask my friend about why everything was upside-down. Of coarse, she was wearing a new dress. One that was blue with black poka-dots. Anyway, she didn't know either! Hmm…That was strange that no one knew what had happened. From that point on I knew something was wrong.' Maybe I was dreaming', I thought. All of a sudden, the floor was acting like there was an earthquake. As if this was, some ancient tome and I just fell into a trap. I bounced up and down in the sky. I felt as if I had been flying. Then it stopped when I was in mid-air. `'Why do I keep falling?'', I asked. Anyway, I got up from the floor, as painful as I felt, and walked homeward. I tripped on a code stone. Code stones are very valuable. When I was about to pick it up and get on my feet I woke up. `'It was just a dream'', I whispered softer than usual but Black_Moon556 heard me and asked, “What's wrong''

I simply replied “Nothing'' Then I decided to have a glass of hot cocoa. We then went to the park and had the time of our lives. All five of us.

THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment