Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - stolen crops

my first story to my overstretched series. The series is about how they forfill their destiny{or however you spell that} I reread and fixed any grammer mistakes. This is the first one it's about Roy and Poe. i really don't know how to decribe it, so

Chapter 1 - stolen crops

Chapter 1 - stolen crops
OneStep
by FairyProductions



Chapter one Stolen crops


        It was an early summer day, the smell of hay filled the barn as twelve year old Roy plopped in it. He had searched up and down, searching for the missing crops. he wondered how could all that food disappear, who could have took all that food. Half of the feilds were cleared, his side. Roy rose to his feet, and walked out to the warm rays of the sun. His father was outside feeding the Pigs. He didn't really look like he cared about the missing crops at all.
Roy sighed, out of frustration, and started all over again on the feilds. As he began to plow the dirt over the seeds, he heard a scarce sound. He turned towards it's direction, but only saw a glimspe of a figure quickly go by. He ran over to the stables and grabbed Eclispe, the horse his twin grandmothers gave to him last year, and tried to get it to go with him. Eclispe was so subborn most of time, but when he pulled hard enough he ran with Roy hanging on the side of him. Twice he almost let go, as vines cratched the side of his face and arms.
        The wild horse finally stoped infront of a small well-built house. Roy, letting go his tight grasp, fell to the round with a hard thud. Eclispe decided to sit down ontop of Roy. The girl from a distance long ears perked up and looked towards the struggling Boy. she dropped the booked she was reading.
"Mai-figju." she called out getting Eclspe's attention. She Threw her hand in the opposite direction of Roy, Eclispe followed. The expression on her face changed from a serious espression to a nervous one. She cautiously walked towards him. In a hush voice she shookingly asked, "A-are you allright?" She kneeled down beside him and felt his chest for any injuries. She pressed her hands agaisn't him and started chanting,"nihaseru, nihaseru." The palms of her hands began to glow a light blue. He still didn't answer out of shock. She turned back to eclispe and snaped twice. He came over rushly and grabbed Roy by the callar of his shirt and carried him over to the girls porch. Eclispe gently set him down gently and went back to sitting. She stood over him as he lifted his upper body. Roy looked at here, at her crimsom red eyes and inriched with pigment skin. Her ears were long and her hair silky black. she was no taller than he was, and a had developing chest.
        "Your okay, i did it." she said in an melody that soothed any ears that heard her voice.
        "Yeah, thanks." He looked towards the ground avoiding her gaze apon him.
        "Is something wrong?" She asked lifting his head by the chin so they were eye to eye.
        "My crops, did you take them?" She flinched at the words then confessed."I'm sorry it's just the General, he hasn't reported and we were running low on food. I'll help you to repay my dept."
        "I guess it's all right, You can help if you want you don't have too." He said,"I never even asked you your name. I'm Roy." He gave a smile that made his over dirty face handsom.
        "I'm Poe, it's nice to meet you." she answered back grabbing his hand and shaking it gently. Eclispe walked over towards them and sat next to Roy.He rested his head on Roy's shoulder making his hair even more messy.
        "You won't tell your family about me will you?" She became serious again and he didn't know what to say but it managed to slip out,"No, I won't tell if it garantees your safety." She gave him a hug and swispered in his ear.
"You have my trust then. I want to be your friend." She was snatched away by an exotic creator that had the body of a man and the looks of a feline.He had gray fur and the top of his head was spikey.
        "What are you doing even touching this dirty, Filty human?" He asked in a bad-mannered way, pushing Poe farther away from Roy. He started poking him hard in the head.
        "It's okay Narrowshade he's my new friend, he promised to keep are sercret." Poe explained to her watcher, Narrowshade. But he wasn't paying any attention to her. Instead he was sniffing Roy head to toe.
        "Narrowshade, cut it out." She yelled in an irritated voice. He stoped but he kept glaring at Roy.
        "This is my watcher, Narrowshade, Nana has been gone for about a month, now it's just me, him, and my Brother Ned. We think that a group of humans may cornered and killed her. " Poe joyously smiled at him, even though he could see she was in pain. They talked to eachother for hours, learning more about eachother, ignoring Narrowshades snares and grunts. It was almost dark when they went there seperate ways. Narrowshade went with Roy and Eclispe stayed with Poe.
        Roy walked into his house, Narrowshade following with his arms crossed and a disgusted look on his face. His parents and twin grandmothers just stared at him and then Narrowshade. The rest of the night he stared at the ceiling of his room as Narrowshade ate his dinner, which was spanish rice. Being so worried about Poe, made him lose his appetite. He wasn't sure if it was her elegant beauty, or her innocent charm. He wanted to keep her safe himself, and over and over in his mind he prayed she'd be alright.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment