Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Lost something

Uh, I made this Sonic story about two years ago, just for fun, funnily enough, it barely has Espio in it! DX I just like the title. And it's a cliffhanger! >:D
^ ^ Comments?

Chapter 3 - Lost something

Chapter 3 - Lost something
A few hours later Sonic, Knuckles, and Shadow were standing outside a giant metal rock. Shadow kicked the rock four times and a smaller rock slid away from the base revealing a dark passageway. Shadow walked inside it closely followed by Sonic and Knuckles.
They came across a large room with the Master Emerald in the middle. Knuckles ran over to the small computer beside it and raised his fist. " STOP!!" Shadow said. But it was to late. Knuckles's fist came down and smashed the small computer, then he stopped." Ha!, nothing happened!" Knuckles said. Suddenly, the invisible lasers that he ran through lit up in blazing red. Red lights lit up everywhere and a siren alarm started. Knuckles covered his ears. Just out of the corner of his eye Sonic saw a laser beam heading towards Knuckles. "KNUCKLES! LOOK OUT!!!" He shouted but knuckles couldn't hear sonic over the loud siren. Suddenly, just before the laser reached Knuckles, it suddenly bounced away from him. Espio became visible. That was when sonic noticed. Espio was hanging from the roof holding a ninja star in the path of the laser. Knuckles slowly opened his eyes. "Get away from there!" Espio said. Knuckles dove towards Sonic and Shadow. Espio gently dropped down from the roof and started running towards Sonic, Knuckles, and Shadow. He made it safely back to the gang. Suddenly Knuckles yelled" THE MASTER EMERALD!!!!!" as a Blazing red laser was making it's way rapidly towards the Master Emerald in the middle of the room. Espio said " stay here,i will get it." "No wait!" Sonic suddenly said. I am faster, I could get it more easily. Then He sped off to the Master Emerald. He grabbed it and they all ran outside. All except Espio. Shadow ran back inside and said " Come on!" Then Espio said" I first want to trigger it's auto destruct sequence, because I have found out that this place is somehow connected to Eggman's secret base." . " Anything to do with the words destroy and Eggman is fine by me!" Shadow said as he ran over to help Espio." Auto destruct sequence triggered. "complete detonation will commence in....5....4....3" The machine said. " Let's get out of here!" Espio said as they ran outside. " 2....1" Said the mechanical voice of the secret base's computer. Just then Sonic ran up grabbing Espio and Shadow by the hand and in a few seconds they were miles away from the secret base. Knuckles was standing with them. Suddenly Knuckles said "WHERE IS THE MASTER EMERALD?!?!" * * * * * * * * * TO BE CONTINUED * * * * * * * * * * *

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kryptothedolphin on February 16, 2007, 12:55:25 PM

kryptothedolphin on
kryptothedolphinOh nos!!!! Great work! Cant wait to find out what happens next!