Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Can't stay.

Life's hard when you lost everyone who's ever loved you. He's bin wandering in the shadows for quite some time now, will he be able to find himself.

Chapter 1 - Can't stay.

Chapter 1 - Can't stay.
The blizzard and the howling wing rushed threw the snow covered trees of the almost deserted forest. Almost deserted since a young man was making is way threw the forest .He shielded himself the best he could from the bitter cold with a long black cloth, The boy kept walking straight forward tonight he would sleep where ever is feet would laid him ,he hurried his pace a bit as he saw that the sun was starting to set. The snowy path he was following laid him to a small village, taking a look around the village he found out that there was nobody living there, a ghost town. He walk in a small house he couldn’t walk further tonight, he was cold and tired a rest would do him no harm.

He pulled off cold wet cloth reveling his appearance he had midnight black hair about chin length and his eyes were of a soft lavender color. He was wearing tight black leather pants and a black tank top with a skull design over his chest he had a long black fingerless glove and a short one. He wears a lots of rings a his finger nails are black. But what sticks out the most in his look is a black cross, tabooed over his left eye. His cloth and heavy make up that he wears makes look like he’s 19 while he only have the young age of 16.The boy started a fire in the fireplace he took out a comb from his bag and sat crossed legged on the floor by the fire taking as much heat as possible, he start brushing his hair gently. He was starting to enjoy the warmth when he heard a noise coming from outside. He jumped to his feet and grabbed his cloth the he had put out to dry, he then toke out a sword that was in his bag and ran outside. He saw two other men at first it seemed that they were being attack by wolves but the beasts seemed much larger then common wolves and they couldn’t be bears. He silently made his way up to the two men he was careful not to draw any attention to himself. He slash one of the beats head off witch toke the other four ones by surprise scaring them away. He looked up at the two mens one of them was injured he had a large cut across his chest. Looking closer at him you could see the he was quite handsome, short brown hairs and those gorgeous green eyes. The other one didn’t seem hurt only very shock, he had long red hair tied in a low pony tail and he has brown eyes.

The redhead stood up and helped his friend to his feet, the young men walked back to the small house. The redhead understood by his slow pace that he wanted him and his brunette friend to fellow witch he did without objection. Inside the house the redhead lay his injured companion on the couch.

“Thanks for the help, I’m Val, may I know who you are?� asked the redhead now known as Val.

“My name his Eclipse.� said the black haired young man as he pulled out some bandages out of his bag and handing them to Val. Val nodded a thanks.

“Friend over there is Patrick.�said Val bandaging up his friend.�You gonna be Ok buddy?� He ask.

“Yeah.�said Patrick before drifting to sleep. Eclipse was sitting beside the fire again he was brushing his hairs also only this time he had switch cloths. He was wearing a large black sweatshirt and black boxers. Val sat beside Eclipse.

“What are you doing out in this lost village?� asked Val.
“I was walking to the next city I guess, I wouldn’t have make it threw these mountains tonight with the blizzard.�said Eclipse, no emotion showed in his voice. Val stood up and want searching threw the closet where he found some blankets. He gave one to Eclipse and covered Patrick with one keeping one for himself. That night Eclipse felt asleep beside the fire, Val found himself a bed upstair and decided to sleep in it ,he was about to ask Eclipse if he wanted to sleep there but he was already sleeping and he seemed to comfortable to wake up.

The next morning when Eclipse woke up Patrick was lying by his side and had his arm around him. He felt his cheek grow hot, he felt very uneasy at having another man so close yet he did not know why. He slowly moved away from him, he sat on the couch and start brushing his hair. Val came in looking all sleepy he was going to sit beside Eclipse but stumble on Patrick witch woke him up.

“What’s wrong?�ask Patrick all confuse

“Sorry man, I didn’t see you.�said Val.

“It’s Ok.�said Patrick. Eclipse toke out of his bag a couple of apples.

“Are you two hungry?�ask Eclipse.

“Sure.�both of them said in union, Eclipse blushed as Patrick toke the apples from his and gently.

“Thank.�said Patrick, Patrick and Val hate the apples like it was the first time they saw some. They were quite hungry since they had not eat at all yesterday.

“Your not eating?�ask Val.

“I’m not hungry.�said Eclipse as he pulled out some make up from his bag. He put on black eye shadow and black lipstick.. He then put back on his black leather pants but keep his sweatshirt. Outside there was a bad storm, he wouldn’t go out today. Val was removing the bandage for Patrick to see if wound had heal yet and it start to bleed.

“You’re bleeding.�said Eclipse, his eyes turned crimson red as he saw the blood.

“Is there a problem?� ask Patrick, Eclipse stood up and quickly went in the kitchen.

“What’s got into him?�aks Val.

“He probably dislike the site of blood.�said Patrick.

“And he goes around chopping the heads of those monsters.�said Val.

“Monsters?�ask Patrick kinda of upset.
“Sorry man, I didn’t mean to call you a monster, beside I wanted to talk about them not you.�said Val.

“But there just like me.�said Patrick.

“In appearance there haft tiger, haft human. But in the inside there much more deferent. You would hurt an innocent person.�said Val. “I’m a werewolf and that makes us not to different in a way.�he add.

“Yeah you’re right.�said Patrick as Val put on some new bandages. “Should we tell him?�ask Patrick.

“Maybe, in time I guess he’ll find out.�said Val.

In the kitchen Eclipse was looking at himself in a mirror, his eyes had become bright red and he had grow two pointy fangs. He brushed a hand across the bites marks he a receive a couple of mounts ago, his transformation was almost complete, he was really becoming a vampire. He had a strong thirst for blood last time he had drink some was when he bite himself to satisfy his hunger. That day he sworn he would never touch blood again even if by that it meant killing himself. Wherever he went people would tease him about the way he looks he didn’t want to hurt anyone or worst, kill someone. Especially the two men who were in the living room, he appreciates them, they didn’t laughed of how he looks, he wanted them no harm. He was starting to feel very weak from the hunger so he decide to save his energies for now. Eclipse walk back into the living room and laid down on the couch.

“Hey men you Ok?�ask Val referring to before.

“Yes I’m fine, the blood made me feel uneasy that’s all, don’t worry ‘bout it.�said Eclipse.

“Told you.�said Patrick to his friend.

“Sure. Hey let’s find something to do, maybe we could play cards!�said Val with enthusiasm.

“That’s a good idea, go find some cards.�said Patrick.

“YES!!!�exclaim Val dashing away.

“Wanna play?� ask Patrick.

“No.� said Eclipse, as his breathing soften Patrick realized that the black haired boy would sleep, they had just wake up maybe half an hour before. To him it was kind of strange to be so tiered, or maybe Eclipse hadn’t sleep well the night before because of the noise the raging wind made as it hit the side of the house.

“I FOUND SOME!!!!!!� shout Val with cards holding them proudly over his head for everyone to see what he had accomplish.

“Shhhh.�made Patrick pointing the sleeping Eclipse.�Let him sleep.�he warned.

“So what do you want to play?�ask Val.

“Any game, doesn’t matter.� said Patrick, both men played game till about 3 in the afternoon. The storm had died down.

“Looks like we’ll be able to leave this place.� said Val.

“Yes, we’ll leave tomorrow, they’d be no point in leaving right now. There just about one or two hours before dark.� said Patrick.

“I agree.� said Val.�Should we wake up Eclipse up?� he ask.

“Yes, I’ll do that.� said Patrick, he leaned over Eclipse. “Hey man Eclipse, time to wake up.� said Patrick shaking Eclipse by the shoulder. Eclipse open his eyes half way the were switching color from red to lavender.

“Yo man, there’s something wrong with your eyes.� point out Val.

“There fine.� hiss Eclipse showing his fangs dangerously. Patrick back away from him.

“You sure?� ask Patrick.

“Yes.� said Eclipse, he stood up shakily he felt light headed because of starvation. His leg collapse under himself, Patrick caught him around the waist.

“Here you feeling alright?� ask Patrick slight concern showed his deep voice.

“Yes, I’m just a bit light headed. Must be just a cold, I’ve bin out in the cold all day yesterday.� said Eclipse, Patrick helped him back on the couch.

“Well sleep then, I believe you’ll travel to the next town tomorrow, the storm his gone.� explained Val, Eclipse nodded weakly.

“There’s food in my bag if you two are hungry.� said Eclipse, Patrick crouch beside the bag and pulled out some biscuit and fruits. Eclipse could keep his eyes from Patrick graceful silhouette, he felt something inside as he first laid eyes on the brunette. He feeling he couldn’t quite recognize, he remembered a similar feeling, from a long time ago. Before his sister died, anyhow, he decided not to give these feeling more attention for they brought back memories he did not want to remember. They were gone and wouldn’t be coming back, NEVER!

“Hey!� said Val snapping his fingers in front of his attention.
“What is it? “ ask Eclipse.

“Don’t know what you’re daydreaming about but you were really far away. Ya didn’t even hear me when I called out your name.� said Val.

“Sorry.� apologized Eclipse.

“Doesn’t matter, you hungry?� ask Val. Eclipse shook his head no.

“You didn’t eat at all this morning.� said Patrick

“I don’t really feel like eating.� lied Eclipse.

“Okay then go to sleep.�said Val, Eclipse nodded and drifted back to sleep.

“Do you think he’s kind of weird?�ask Val.

“He’s a vampire.�said Patrick.

“What!� exclaimed Val.

“Look, he as bite marks on his neck.�said Patrick, Val leaned over the couch silently and gasp as his saw the red marks.

“Your right, then that’s why he’s so weak. But why doesn’t he bite one of us.� ask Val.

“Probably because he’s a young vampire and doesn’t want to kill to feed himself.� said Patrick.

“Will...will he die?� ask Val.

“Yes of starvation, if he don’t drink blood.� said Patrick with a quite serious tone.

“We can’t let him die.�

“I won’t, I’ll him drink from my blood.� said Patrick.

“Won’t that change you into a vampire?� ask Val.

“I don’t know. We’ll see to that tomorrow I’m off to bed.�said Patrick laying down on the floor with a blanket. Val did the same.

The next morning Patrick woke up because of the sun who shone to hard in his face, the weather was perfect. They would have no problems traveling today. The brunette sat on the edge of the couch beside the weak vampire, he pushed a black strand of hair out of his face. Eclipse’s skin had become deadly pale.
Patrick shook Eclipse out of his, who weakly opened his red eyes.

“Come Eclipse wake up.�said Patrick

“What’s wrong Patrick?� ask Eclipse.

“Bite me, you don’t see you’re killing yourself.� said Patrick, Eclipse was shocked, how could he no about his secret, never mind that. He could not just bite him, was he turned crazy over the night.

“Why do you care if I’d die.� said Eclipse bitterly.

“You saved me life the other night.�said the brunette.

“I won’t bite you, leave me to die.�said the vampire.

“I won’t�

“What’s going here?� ask Val.

“Hold him Valery!� shouted Patrick, the werewolf obeyed immediately knowing exactly what is friend meant. Patrick toke a knife cutting open one of his writs. He purred his blood in his new friends mouth. Eclipse spilled the blood refusing to drink it. But the half tiger man force the red fluid down the vampire’s troth. Witch made him feel completely revived.

Patrick sat on the floor panting, his demon genes helped him stay conscious, he immediately bandaged the would witch he knew would be gone by the night.

“Are you feeling better?� ask Val, Eclipse nodded.

“I should have told you before.� said the vampire.

“No need for apologies.� said Val. “Me and Pat have our on little secrets. You see I’m a werewolf.�

“And I’m a tiger demon.�said Patrick, Eclipse put on a weak smile.

“So we’re still leaving today?�ask Val.

“Do you mind traveling to the next town with us?�ask Patrick, Eclipse shook his head.

“Tell us when you’re ready to leave.�said Val, Eclipse nod. He brushed his hair and put his stuff back in his bag.

“I’m ready for leaving.� said Eclipse putting on his black cloth.
“Good.�said Patrick walking out of the house. The tree males toke about four hours of walk to get to the next town. They were very lucky then the weather was calm, they probably would have had a hard time crossing the mountain with the blizzard of yesterday. The tree of them shared an hotel room it was a quite small room with two beds an a bathroom.

“There only two bed.�observed Val as they walk in the room.

“I don’t mind sharing a bed.�said Patrick “Do you Eclipse?� he ask, Eclipse shook his head.

“It’s settle then, you sleep with Eclipse!� said the werewolf cheerfully. Eclipse sat down on a bed and start to brush his hair.

“I’m going to go into town to get some food.�said Patrick.

“Wait for me Pat, I’m coming to.�said Val following Patrick out of the room.

Later on at about 9oclock Eclipse went to the bar, his sat at a table silently while drinking a beer. He was no alcoholic but he like to drink sometimes. Val came and sit at the bar beside him.

“I did not expect to see you here.� said Val, he also ask a beer to the waitress. “We bought food at the market and we also got blood for you at the blood bank.� said Val. “You don’t talk a lot do you? Anyways...Hey, how old are you?� ask the werewolf, the black haired boy did seem young to be drinking.

“Fifteen.� answered Eclipse.

“You’re way to young to be drinking!� exclaim Val.

“Did it ever hurt you?� ask the vampire.

“N...no.�

“Then don’t freak like that and let me do what I want.� said Eclipse then swallowed the last of his beer and left some money on the table. He went back to the hotel.

When he got in the room he set his cloth on the bed the walk into the bathroom. He careful whipped his face from the mostly all black make up that mask his face from the world. Did he really love wearing make up or was it just a make, to hide himself from the world outside. To hide his pain. He felt so lonely inside, his parents had died as well as his big sister. He remembers that he really loved her, what was her name again, Covina was it? He decide to stop thinking about it family it did nothing good, it only made him feel more sad. Eclipse started to shower he needed to clean himself, he hated feeling dirty.

After his shower he dressed himself in a pair of black boxers and a loose black T-shirt. Then he went into the kitchenette and purred himself some blood it a cup, then he heated the blood in the microwave. He then sat at the table to drink the blood, the hot fluid felt nice down his troth

“Hey there.� said Patrick walking in the kitchen. “What’s up?� ask the brunette.

“I was going to bed.� said Eclipse, Patrick nodded and went into the bathroom. A couple of minutes after Eclipse crawled under the warms blankets of his bed. He let his tense muscles relax. He shivered a bit, he was a bit cold but that didn’t last because a few minutes later a warm strong body laid itself beside his cold one. It felt quite good to have someone so close and it didn’t take long that his breathing had soften and he was resting peacefully.

Eclipse woke up during the night, he believes it’s the best time of the day to think. He sat himself beside the window, he looked at the sky for countless minutes, it was quite beautiful, there was so many star and a big almost full moon. He loved to look at the sky it helps him clear his mind. Both Patrick and Val were asleep, they looked so peaceful. His eyes set on Patrick’s motionless body, there was something about that men made him feel good. He looked back up at the sky, was this feeling what they called love.

He didn’t quite know since he’s bin on his own for so long that he almost forgot how to feel. But he does remember how it use to feel to have people around like his sister he loved very much, yet the feeling he as for Patrick are slightly different. At that point it confused him, he’s never bin in a relation before. Eclipse was pulled out of his though as his felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned around and met with a pair of green eyes, he felt his cheeks grow hot.

“The sky beautiful isn’t it?� ask Patrick, the vampire silently nodded. “ Do you have trouble sleeping?�

“Not really, I just needed to think.� said Eclipse looking away from the brunette’s eyes.

“About what?� ask the tiger man.

“That’s none of you business.� answer Eclipse with a bitter tone, yet not angry since he’s a very calm and reserved person. He lay back down on the bed. Patrick sighed and went in the kitchen to get a glass of milk, shortly after he joined Eclipse’s side and allow himself to drifted back to sleep. The black haired boy stared at his peaceful face, he wondered what he was dreaming of. It most have bin something joyful since he purred in his sleep, just like a small kitten. The sound of the men’s purring help him get back to a peaceful slumber.

The next morning Eclipse woke up early and while drinking a cup of blood he decided that he would leave the two men behind. Patrick was obviously strait and wouldn’t want him around, beside, no one wanted him around. He quickly pick up his stuff and left the apartment.

A couple of hours later Val and Patrick woke up. They realize Eclipse’s stuff was gone.

“He’s gone.� said Patrick.

“He must have gone to the next town, he’s loner, did you expected him to stay with us?� ask Val.

“Not really.� answered Patrick

“Who knows, maybe we’ll meet again someday.� said Val.

“You’re right, I just wonder what pushed him to leave so soon.� said the brunette starting to make breakfast...

That’s it for first chapter, there will be a next one. Send comment, I want to know what you think about this.

Clolymy.

*Peace*

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Trinity_Fire on January 19, 2006, 11:56:11 PM

Trinity_Fire on
Trinity_FireOooh! so sorry i haven't visited in so long, but i'm so glad that you still remember me and that you're writing [yaoi] too! ^________^-
Luuuuuuuv this story! A very long chapter, very detailed and beautiful, I love the characters! :)
I'm busy for now but I'll try to check it out sometime...
Drop a few commentos by my section too?? I've improved. ::puppy eyes::

megasuperultraPotatoMasher on March 1, 2005, 10:17:26 AM

megasuperultraPotatoMasher on
megasuperultraPotatoMasherhey , cool story , i like covina a lot!!! *inside joke*
This is really good , one of the best story,s ive ever read

StrikeClaw on February 16, 2005, 9:10:42 AM

StrikeClaw on
StrikeClawStrikeclaw: that was great!
Nightfang: do more please!
Toeki: yes must read more!

Kaze on February 16, 2005, 9:03:25 AM

Kaze on
Kazeaww,poor Eclipse, but such an awesome story!! have a cookie! *gives chu a cookie* pwease continue =^-^=