Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Come in

Life's hard when you lost everyone who's ever loved you. He's bin wandering in the shadows for quite some time now, will he be able to find himself.

Chapter 2 - Come in

Chapter 2 - Come in


This chapter takes place two years after the first one, thanks a lot to Kaze and StikeClaw for there wonderful comments, I really appreciate it makes me want to write more. Thank you, here’s the second chap.

In these two years, Eclipse closed himself off from the world. Avoiding almost every contact with the world of the living...

Two men walked in the noisy bar and sat down at the table then ordered a beer.

“It’s bin a while since we’ve last hang out in this bar, eh Val?� ask the taller man, Patrick. He had change quite a bit in two year, he had grown a bit, his emerald green eyes had become more catlike and his cinnamon brown hair were about three inch longer.

“Yeah I know, two years is it?�ask Val, Patrick nodded. The werewolf had not change that much, only that his hair were now shorter, shoulder length, and he had grown slightly more muscular.

“Remember that guy Eclipse?� ask Patrick.

“Yeah I do, we could have become great friends if he would have let us.�said Val. “I’ve got us a room in the same hotel as last time.�

“Cool.� said Patrick then the waitress gave them there beer and left. Both mem drank while having a friendly chit-chat.

At the other end of the bar a mysterious person was drinking a beer, it must of bin while that he’s there since there’s several empty glasses. The person was dress with a long black cloth, it was impossible to see his face. After an hour or so, the person left the bar. He slowly made his way thought the cold lonely street to the hotel where he stayed. When he entered the room he didn’t bother to turn on the lights, he went in the small and he put a large mug into the micro wave setting it for two minutes. Afterward he took the steamy hot mug and sat at the table to drink it’s liquid. The room was so silent the he could hear the sound of his own heartbeat. But the calm atmosphere was interrupted as the brunette and the redhead walked in the room noisily.

“Yo man there’s someone here.� said Patrick.

“Yeah I know, didn’t I tell you we’d have to share a room. There were no room left and if we really wanted to sleep here we’d have to share. I hoped you wouldn’t mind.� explain Val.

“I don’t, it just surprised me, that’s all.� said Patrick, he went to sit at the table beside the stranger.

“Hey there my name it Pat.� said the tiger man holding out is hand. The stranger pulled off his cloth, his midnight black hair felt in place along his back.

“Eclipse!� exclaim Patrick while gazing in the other man’s lifeless lavender eyes. He didn’t say a thing and went to sit on the bed and start to brush his hair.

“Hey man, it’s bin a while!� said Val happily sitting beside the vampire. Eclipse looked at him then start to brush his hair again.

“What’s the matter?�ask Patrick, he knew the black haired man didn’t talk much but now he didn’t talk at all. Eclipse push his old brush aside then curled up in a tight ball on the bed, he drift into a dreamless sleep shortly after. Patrick covered him with some blanket.

“He seems so...�

“Lifeless?� offered Val, the brunette nodded..�What do you think might have happened for him to be so out of it. He looks as if h had lost his soul.?�ask the redhead.

“I have no idea.� said Patrick sighting.

“Poor thing.� said Val with an int of sadness in his voice.

“Let’s go to bed, we won’t figure out anything tonight.�said Patrick, Val nodded then went to change into his sleeping cloths. The tiger man laid down beside the sleeping corpse of Eclipse. He wrapped his arms around to smaller body keeping it warm.

The next morning Patrick was awoken by the sound of silent sob, he sat up to locate the source of the sound. His green eyes fell upon his on the vampire, it alerted him to see him so broken. He cupped the black haired man in his arms, Eclipse buried his face in the cock of his neck. Patrick could feel the cold tears on his skin.

“What wrong Eclipse?� ask Patrick with a concerned voice. Val sat up in his bed, he was slightly confuse.

“What’s going on?� ask the redhead, Patrick turned his head to look at him. His worried gaze was enough to tell Val something was terribly wrong. He dressed himself hurriedly and exited the room, he had known Patrick for so long that he could tell he wanted him away.

Patrick rocked the crying man gently, he decide not to question him further in fear the it would make the matter worst.

“It’s nothing, don’t worry about me.�said Eclipse.

“Eclipse, there is something wrong.� said Patrick.

“I...I’m fine.�

Patrick hugged him tight, rubbing his back softly.

“You are not fine, I just wish you could trust me enough to tell me what’s wrong.� said Patrick, Eclipse didn’t say anything. He did not want to be a burden to the brunette. Nobody should care about him, he was alone in this life. Patrick embraced the sobbing vampire close to his body till he cried himself to sleep.

Later in the day Val came back to the room with a pizza, Patrick was very silent. He was sitting on the bed running his and affectionately in the ebony hair of the slumbering man.

“Are you eating tonight?� ask Val setting the pizza on the table, the tiger man nod and covered the dormant frame with blankets. Then he went to sit at the table with the werewolf.

“Do you know what is bothering him?� ask the redhead.

“He did not tell me.� said Patrick morosely. They eat the rest of they meal in silence. They went to bed right after supper even if it was still early. Patrick slept beside Eclipse as well as Val, both of them didn’t want to see the vampire in pain.

Later in the night Eclipse awoke, it was pitch black outside. He sat up in bed and toke a look around the room, his eyes fell upon his black gun that was lying on the carpet. He gazed at the men on his sides, both of them were it a pacific sleep, he laid a kiss on the brunettes forehead. Then he stood up from the bed and made his way to the gun, he crouch down and picked up the pistol. Afterward he locked himself up in the bathroom.

He looked at himself in the mirror he couldn’t remember when he last did. His hair had grown quite longer and the make up that once disguise his face was long gone. What shocked him the most was the dullness of his eyes. He could not tell who was the person looking back at him, who was that stranger? Why was he here? What had his life become? This was not the boy who had lost him family, or was he? He could not tell who he was anymore. He was so pathetic, he had even dropped as low as to love an other man. A great person unlike himself, a person he shall never be with. Patrick deserved someone much better then him.

Eclipse let crystalline tear run along his pale cheeks, he press his gun against his temples and he start to put pressure on the trigger...

Patrick was awaken by to soft pressure on his forehead and he cracked one eye open, he saw Eclipse walk in the direction of the bathroom he also saw him pick up an object before entering. He could not see what the objet was, he was quite concerned. The vampire was sad and broken, who knows what he could be doing with that mysterious article. He stood up and walk with a catlike motion to the door and press his ear against it. For a few minutes he eared no sound, then he eared the soft sound that was made as the black haired man did as he press the trigger. Having used a gun before he could identify the sound.

He burst into the room and slaps Eclipse and making his drop the revolver, it hit the floor with a noisy thud. Eclipse collapsed to his knees, he had almost kill himself. Patrick knelt beside him and embrace him into a hug.

“Why?�

“I don’t want you to die. His your life that bad?� ask Patrick.

“Do you think it’s that bad?� repeat Eclipse with en int of hysteria in his tone. “My family died when I was ten, as well as the only person who ever really cared about me. Don’t try to tell me you care, you’re just like everybody else, you don’t want to have the guilt on my death on your conscience. You know what? I’m also a vampire, I have to hurt people to feed myself. And, to help my case I’m in love with a man, I’m in love with you! PLUS I DON’T frackIN’ KNOW WHO I’VE BECOME!!!� shouted Eclipse leaving the hotel angrily.

Patrick looked at the ground, he had no idea of the way the vampire could have felt. Val stood in the doorway, a confuse look on his face.

“He’s in love with me...� was the only thing the brunette manage the say.

“Do you return the feeling. Is that the reason you care so much about his well being? Is this the reason he’s the only thing you’ve bin able to think about in the last two year.� ask Val, probably the first time he’s bin so mature in his life.

“I’m in love with him.� conclude Patrick. “I have to find him before he tries to kill himself!� he exclaim. He stood up and hugged Val.

“Thank you Val, you’re the best!� said Patrick before running off. He ran throughout the empty streets, he let his soul lead him. Eclipse could be anywhere by now! His feet lead him to the small lake a bit outside the city. The Vampire was kneeling in the lake, Patrick laid a hand on the black haired man’s shoulder.

“Eclipse...�

“Please, leave me alone.� said Eclipse his voice held so much sorrow. Patrick cupped his face with his hand. Eclipse set his hand around the brunette’s wrist, he did not understand why he was so determined to keep him from dying. Could he really care? Patrick moved his head closer to the vampire’s till he could fell the other breath on his face. He then sild there lips with a kiss. Eclipse toke a few moments to react, he was kissing him, when he was sure he was not dreaming, that this was the reality, he began to kiss back.

After a several minutes there lips parted for air, they still stayed close enough to fell the others breathing. They stared into each other eyes for what seemed like forever. Eclipse felt that maybe, just maybe, he life was taking a new beginning.

“I do not want you to die.� said Patrick. “I’m also in love with you, I don’t think you a bad person.�

“Are you sure?� ask Eclipse.

“Yes I am, why wouldn’t I be. I couldn’t stop thinking of you in those two year.� said the brunette, Eclipse could tell there was a lot of emotion in voice. He hugged him tight, the tiger man returned to hug. They kissed again, this time Patrick slid his thong in the other man’s mouth. For the first time Patrick could see a small sweet smile on Eclipse’s lips. He then lean down.

“You are Eclipse, you are the boy who lost his family at a young age but manage to get trough that. You’re also a vampire. But most of all you are my lover.� whispered Patrick in Eclipse’s ear.

“Thank you.� said Eclipse.

“Eh?�

“I know you can bring me back to life. It feels like I’ve lost my soul and my identity.� said the vampire sadly.

“I can help you build it back.� said Patrick.

“Will you?�

“Yes because I’m in love with you.� explain the brunette, Eclipse smiled and hugged him.

“Will come and take a walk with me?� ask Eclipse blushing a bit. Patrick nodded.

They took a walk around the city, it was beautiful in the night, there was million of shiny lights. Were there hotel room was it was in a darker part of the city, where there was not many lights and persons around. The snow was falling silently and Patrick held Eclipse close to him to share his body heat since the younger man only toke the time to put on a pair of pants and a sweater before leaving the hotel. Eclipse really enjoyed the warmed of his newfound lover. He always, even as a child, adored to be touched. He loved the warmed of other persons on his skin. Patrick was so glad he could make the black haired man feel good inside.

The lovers stop at a ice cream pallor that was opened late. Patrick bought chocolate ice cream for both of them, they sat down by a large fountain. It was froze but thanks to the lights around it was very beatiful.

“Do you like it?� ask Patrick, Eclipse look like he was really appreciating his ice cream, he looked just like a kid who just tasted candy for the first time.

“Yes I do, I didn’t eat ice cream since I was just a kid.� said Eclipse, there was something in his eyes that Patrick had never see, something he never though he’d see. There was joy his eyes. Patrick pulled Eclipse on his laps.

“I love you.� he whispered in the vampire’s ear.

“I love you too� reply Eclipse.

After they’re ice cream they walk back home, as they arrived Val was asleep on the couch. Eclipse went to put on his sleeping cloths while Patrick toke Val and brought him on his bed and covered him with the blankets. Then Eclipse felt asleep in his partner’s arms. When they were both in a peaceful slumber, Val cracked an eye open and smile to himself, he knew this would have a good end...

Don’t worry this story does NOT end here, there’s more to come! I should be posting the next chapter around Monday.

If you have any question about the story just ask me. Comments are always welcome.

Clolymy

*Peace*






Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Trinity_Fire on February 9, 2006, 6:26:24 AM

Trinity_Fire on
Trinity_FireOh, gawd, this is soooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!! Your writing, the descriptions and the actions and the dialogue, soooooooooooooooo good! OMG! I luuuuuuuuuuuv this, and I love it all the more since it's fantasy and it's yaoi! Yah! XD Vampires and werewolves and oh my! XDDDDDDD
Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv~!!!!!!
::gives you an uber-mega-huggle-glomp::
Wai~!

StrikeClaw on February 18, 2005, 5:23:58 AM

StrikeClaw on
StrikeClawYES DO MORE PLEACE!

Kaze on February 17, 2005, 10:39:39 AM

Kaze on
Kaze*claps* yay! there's more! PAt ish sooo uber kind to eclipse! *gives you and pat a cookie*