Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A beginning for us.

Life's hard when you lost everyone who's ever loved you. He's bin wandering in the shadows for quite some time now, will he be able to find himself.

Chapter 3 - A beginning for us.

Chapter 3 - A beginning for us.



The next morning Eclipse got was awaken when the sun hit his face, he was lying curled up in the embrace of his lover. He pushed a lock of brown hair from Patrick’s face and laid a kiss on his forehead.. He then made his way to the bathroom he started the shower, he then stepped inside and let the warm water run along his back. He looked back on the last days event, he had found someone the really loved him for who he was, there was also Val who was a wonderful friend. It was about time for him to let go of the past, his family was dead and nothing he’ll ever do will ever bring them. He still had great memories of them, and the happy memories he as will help him go through his new life.

Eclipse was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts as he felt a pair of arms circle around his waist, he was at first in a state of panic.

“Good morning.� said the half asleep voice of Patrick, Eclipse let out a sight of relieve. He turned around and smiled up at him.

“Hi.� said Eclipse, it was very quiet, probably from the lack of use.

“Did I scare you?� ask Patrick.

“A bit� answered Eclipse, Patrick kiss the vampire on the neck and all the way down to his abdomen. Eclipse shivered with each kiss.

“Is there something wrong?� ask the brunette, the younger men was a bit tense.

“I’m sorry, no one’s ever touched me like that.� said Eclipse while blushing, Patrick kissed him on top of his head.

“That Okay.� said Patrick, he then toke the bottle of shampoo and started the wash his lover’s long ebony hair. “You have such beautiful hairs.�

“Thank you.� said Eclipse, Pat was really his sunlight, it had mist for a while now, but the light did came back. It did not really matter what happened tomorrow, for now today was fine.
After there shower both of them got dress and went in the kitchen, the delicate sent of breakfast filled the air of the room. Val knew a thing or two in cooking, he had prepared eggs and bacon to filled they’re empty stomachs.

“HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!� exclaimed Val as he run over his friend, he was about to hugged them but fell over them and all three felt to the floor. Eclipse bursted into laughter. Patrick smiled as he eared the younger man laughed, Eclipse had not laughed in such a long time. Val stood up and helped both of his friends to they’re feet.

“You know, you’re way cuter when you smile.� said Val with an arm around to vampire’s neck, Patrick glared at Val. “Don’t worry man, he’s yours� said Val while slapping the brunette on the back in a friendly manner. The threes males sat down around the small table. They were having a friendly chit-chat.

Eclipse wanted to get an apartment and settle down, he was tiered of traveling. And Patrick offered to stay with him and of course Eclipse had no objection. After breakfast the trio went shopping, Eclipse needed to buy new cloths, he bought himself two long sleeve shirt, a black and a apple green one, he also bought a pair of blue jeans. Val found himself a red sweater, he loved it a lot since it was the same color that his hair was.

The also bought some shampoo and the food needed for the week. After that they found an apartment it was quite easy actually since the first place the went a guy had just move out that morning. Patrick and Eclipse moved they’re stuff there immediately, Val was also staying with them but only for a short period.

In the late afternoon Patrick and Eclipse laid in they’re new bed, not sleeping, just enjoying the other’s company. Eclipse snuggled up closer to the brunette. Patrick ran his fingers thought his jet black hair.

“What do you want to do tonight?� ask Patrick.

“A friend of mine owns a bar, he’d be happy to see us.� offered Eclipse

‘That could be fun.� said the brunette.

“The guy’s a vampire, he’s the one who bit me. I was not really intensional. I had pick up a fight with another guy, he had laughed at me. I believe it was the only way he found to calm me. It’s a a good thing because I would of kill the other guy for sure.� explained Eclipse.

“Was the guy alright afterward?� asked Pat.

“Yeah, just a couple of bruise.� said the vampire, he stood up and went to his back, he pulled out a pair of thigh black jeans and a white tank top. He put the cloths on, the top was short enough to show his belly bouton. Patrick walked up to him and kissed him on the lips.

“You’re so sexy in those cloths.� said Patrick, Eclipse blushed a bit and kiss his lover.

“I love you.� said Eclipse, Pat give him a small kiss on the nose.

“I’m gonna go change cloth too.� said Patrick, when he was done dressing the vampire had his make up on, black eye shadow and lipstick, he had put on the radio. The song “Every breath you take� of the Police was playing. The brunette brought the ebony haired man closer to himself and the began to slow dance. The dance ended with a long kiss, they’re thongs battled for dominance, Eclipse let Patrick win and explore his warm mouth. After they parted they were both panting.

“You make my life so much better.� said Eclipse smiling.

“I glad I can.� said Patrick and they left for the bar, Val came too. At the bar Eclipse got behind a man that had short jet black hair, he taped on his shoulder.

“Hey there Vincent.� said Eclipse, the man turned to face him.

“Hi Eclipse!� said Vincent with a large smile.� I haven’t seen you in a while!�

“I know.� said Eclipse with a smile, Vincent was quite surprised to see the boy so happy, last time he had bin so depressed.

“What make you so happy?� ask the older vampire.

“I’d like you to meet my boyfriend Pat.� said Eclipse.�They’re also my friend Val but I don’t know where he went.� said Eclipse looking around, he spotted Val flirting with a women, he smiled to himself.

“Hi� said Patrick, him and Vincent shook hands, then Vince hugged Eclipse.

“That’s wonderful Eclipse, I thought I’d never see you happy.�

“Yo Vince, who you’re talking to?� ask a man who seemed to be Vincent’s friend, he had long knee length white and bloody red eyes.

“Eclipse, you remember Ryan right? He had paint a picture of you.� explained the older vampire, Eclipse nod, Ryan was a hard person to forget he such a kind man.

“Hello Ryan.� said Eclipse, Patrick nod to him.

“Hello.�said Ryan making a peace sign and a large goofy grin. “Can I get you something?� asked Ryan taking his note pad.

“A beer.� said Patrick.

“Me too� said Eclipse, Ryan wrote something down and went to fetch to beers at the back of the bar. Pat Eclipse and Vince had a friendly conversation while drinking, Val joined them after some time as well as Ryan. They talk of everything and anything. Later a women came up to Vincent she was about twenty, she had black hair with silver streaks tied in a pony tail and her eyes were the very same shade of lavender as Eclipse.

“Hey Vince I’m heading home Ok?� she ask.

“That’s fine, but I’d like you to meet someone.� said Vincent and her gaze met with Eclipse’s, it seemed as everyone in the place had stop talking.

“What your name?� she asked with her calm and gentle voice.

“It’s Eclipse� answered the black haired man.

“But what his your real name?� she asked again this time she sounded very unsure. He thought about her question, did he know the answer she was looking for?

“I apologies, but I do not remember it.� said Eclipse, did that woman knew thing about him the ever himself did not know? She looked so familiar, he just couldn’t place her.

“Can you remember my name?� she asked, and he looked at her, she was as unsure as he was. He did know her.

“I..I can’t remember.� he said.

“My name his Covina.�

That’s the end for that chapter, I’m so sorry, that chap was very short next chap will be longer. And there should be more action too.

Thanks to Kaze and Strike Claw for they’re comments, it’s really appreciated! The next chapter should be up sometime this week, I can’t say exactly when since I have four test at school, I have less time for the fic. But be assure it will be up this week.







Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Trinity_Fire on February 9, 2006, 6:29:19 AM

Trinity_Fire on
Trinity_FireOooh, nice new charries introduced, and nice soft fluffy scenes! XD Shooooooo cute!
Gawd, Eclipse and Patrick are soooooooooooooooooo cute together! X3
Luuuuuuuuuv this story, hope you'll update sometime soon. :3

megasuperultraPotatoMasher on March 4, 2005, 7:07:29 AM

megasuperultraPotatoMasher on
megasuperultraPotatoMasheryo , good story Clolymy !!!

Kaze on February 21, 2005, 11:02:48 AM

Kaze on
Kaze*huggies* i hope you do well on your tests. i hope we find out more about covina next chappie ^^ have a cookie! *shoves cookie down your throat*