Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The party

this is a book I,m wrtiting about me and my g/f all events are true

Chapter 5 - The party

Chapter 5 - The party


I was so exited when my dad drove me to the birthday party…I was the first one there so I got to spend 5 or 6 awkward minutes alone with Stephanie. And for the first time in my life I was at a party with out one of the rose four (particularly William). I was scared I didn't know how to dance, what if she wants to dance with me, what if there is a slow dance, and most importantly what if another boy daces with her. (I am about to get into a lot of detail here I remember most of the party…. remember this was summer in 2nd grade). I walked around on the rubber floor and listened to the music turned on low. I had never been to this dance studio before. I looked in the giant wall mirror until her best friend arrived. Good there goes the awkward silence. Her and her best friend talked a lot until some boys and girls came. My first thought…uh oh competition. I looked around and stood eating pizza and drinking coke. One of the boys was running around trying to stick his pizza in people faces and spilling coke every where. I didn't mind much. I did chase him. …WHAT I WAS 7 GIMI A BREAK. Then the horrible moment, the dance instructor came. We all lined up and did something with hula hoops but I cant remember what. Then we got in lines 7 people in each line there where four lines. I was at the head of my line next to Stephanie. Music played there was a disco ball and the room was tinted green and we did random dances. I did the finger movement of staying alive then began to bebop . at the end of the party we got our goodie bags and waited for my parents. My dad was already there. In the car going home he asked how the party was. I answer. Dad I think this is the first day in a long streak of good days. … I didn't see Stephanie again all summer. (bummer eh…EH sorry)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

clouds_fatefull_servant on March 17, 2005, 8:20:31 AM

clouds_fatefull_servant on
clouds_fatefull_servantYAY next chapter...sorry for the delay comment