Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Do You Think of Me When I'm Gone

yeah i got really bored so my story kind-of suck oohhhh weelll... enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Do You Think of Me When I'm Gone

Chapter 1 - Do You Think of Me When I'm Gone
Do you think of me when Im gone?
By cloudsfan09

I knew I annoyed him sometimes and im pretty sure he despises me, but I still love him with all my heart, and he will accept me once his dreams come true.



Sakura youre going to be late for training. These words just faded into her mind. Her sea green color eyes just shut once again as she dreamt, into a deep sleep.


I wonder if he will notice my eyes, I notice his all the time. Sasuke&



THUMP!
OOOOOWWWW!!!

Her butt had taking her down to earth. She arose to see her image in the mirror , long lush pink hair, and green eyes, a fit body to top those things. Today was the day she was going to do it, no matter what! She had built up enough courage to give Sasuke his birthday present, which his birthday was today. She had made some cakes and goodies for him to enjoy.

What if he doesnt like it?&.no I mustnt think about the what if questions.



She hurried outside to find people staring at her messy look, as she was still brushing her hair in the street. She then picked up the pace and ran through crowds and crowds of people.

GOOD MORNING SAKURA! a very annoying Naruto said to her.
Naruto what are you doing here? Sakura said

Kakashi-sensei said we get the day off, because its a holiday or something&.
Wheres Sasuke?

 its always about Sasuke with girls, they should just rename the manga Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke& Naruto walked away still complaining about Sasuke.



Sakura then just ran down the street looking for his silence face in the crowd.



Where could he be?



She then slammed into the back of someone in front of her. She looked up slowly to see the white pants, the blue shirt and then the face of an angel she had dreamt about earlier.

Her words just became mumbles as she tried to talk to him, her heart became a jack hammer, and her eyes got wider.



She sollowed, and then said in a fast pace




Sasuke-kun Happy Birthday, here I made you a present I hope you like it !

he just looked at the present with confusion on his face.



There before him was a smashed cake in a dented in box, he walked away as she still bowed before him.



&. Oh no she thought someone must have step on it when I ran into Sasuke kun.



He was gone and the crowd started to disappear , it started raining and so did her eyes.



About an hour later the rain had drenched Sakuras clothes, and she felt sorta dizzy, her knees fell to the ground and so did the rest of her.



Her vision slowly faded and she saw the cake shashed cake slowly fade in to the senery.



Ch. 2 will be out in a week or so & sorry I left yah hanging there.








Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoraYamato on February 1, 2007, 10:27:31 AM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoOuch... that would make anyone feel bad...
Nice job.

1mangalover on January 28, 2007, 1:32:30 AM

1mangalover on
1mangaloverPLEASE. WRITE. MORE. *favyz a 100-and-one times*

crazicat06 on January 27, 2007, 5:20:27 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Yay! More!

1513 on January 26, 2007, 2:14:28 PM

1513 on
1513So cool!!^-^
I can't wait for the next chapter!^-^

MidNightWander on January 25, 2007, 9:10:15 AM

MidNightWander on
MidNightWanderYAY! soooooooo good PLEASE WRITE MORE

(sorry i read it sis but it really good)*favs*

DarkNiGHTS on January 24, 2007, 12:40:59 PM

DarkNiGHTS on
DarkNiGHTSAwww, I feel bad for sakura, she only wanted her man candy:P I like it, can't wait to see chapter 2^_^